Start by marking “Stories of September” as Want to Read:
Stories of September

Stories of September

Before the school bell rang on September 1st, we were already falling in love.

Stories of September is a collection of sweet and sexy romance novellas from 10 best selling authors obsessed with falling in love. All new. All standalones. Guaranteed to make you swoon.
Published September 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Stories of September, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stories of September

Start your review of Stories of September
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g ac

Reviewed 'Headmaster Taurin' by Ella Fields

Wow! That kind of escalated real quick into a steamy sexy forbidden little number! This took me down a path I never in my wildest dreams expected to be taken by this author! I didn’t know what to expect, we were given no blurb, no cover, it just landed on our kindles with a big enjoy!
I inhaled this! I needed more! I wanted to stay with these two a little bit longer. Now I’m left craving more!

Childhood sweethearts Rose and Cooper during their se
Author: ➳ Willow Winters
Publication: September 22nd 2020
⭐⭐⭐⭐
LIVE

Stories of September might be a collection of 10 bestselling authors. but I’ve only read one of the stories so far, but trust me, that I plan on reading them all! slowly since they all seem very sweet & sexy

Review is for Falling at First Sight by Willow Winters

Autumn Holloway is single mom & a little shy
Trent Morgan is co-own the preschool & he don’t want to push boundaries, but he wants Autumn

Trent’s
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

"Sit back. If anyone comes in, I don't want them to know I've got my fat cock down my student's throat."

GUYS. GUYS. OMG. I READ JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE BY FIONA COLE! How the hell does she make me so horny when I read her books? Her men are perfuckingfection. I can never get enough. I adored this forbidden romance between a feisty young Arabella and Will. The chemistry was explosive, the banter was epic and the sexy times lit my kindle on fire. I wish it was longer. Already begging Fiona for mor
warhawke
Read and reviewed on September 30, 2020.

Title: Over His Knee
Author: Jade West
Genre: Erotica
Type: Short story from Stories of September Anthology
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Perdita Harris was a troublemaker with a glutton for punishment. As the school principal, Mr. Piers Markham wanted the best for his students and he knew just what’s best for this little devil.

Perdita's background was well developed. Markham has less back story but it added to the forbidden aspect and he was very sexy. I
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200917_162642.png

Oh my Taurin!! This was a quick sexy forbidden read that left you flipping the pages at warped speed while fanning yourself at the same time! If you’ve read Evil Love, then you’re going to be very happy with this book because you got much more than a glimpse this time of the one thing that was down right deliciously intriguing and oh so forbidden!!

sex6.gif

High school Seniors Rose and Cooper have known for a while that they want to spend the rest of their lives together and nothing is going to get in th
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
* Review of Headmaster Taurin by Ella Fields.*

If you read Evil Love and wished Fern and Jude would have participated more in the debauchery of the secret society, this is the book for you! (If you haven't read it yet, don't worry! This can be read as a standalone novella.)

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d4a36477577646e67684c5057673d3d2d3330303433383534362e31343663343532313563393565

Rose and Cooper are hopelessly in love high school seniors initiating into an ancient society their parents belong to. They've been looking forward to the day they would be offered entry into this secret elite world for an e
CC
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 ★
Review is for Over His Knee by Jade West

At 18 years old, Perdita Harris a few months away from graduating high school, but her rebellious behavior has gotten her sent to the headmaster’s office yet again. Desperately needing someone to discipline her, she hopes Mr. Markham will be the one to offer a strong hand.

“I wanted someone who could turn me into a good girl. Someone who could show me what it is was like to be disciplined.”

This was a naughty short story with just the right amount c
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 “Madly and Forever” stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Candi Kane PR)
*Reviewed Headmaster Taurin by Ella Fields*

D9B7DCAB_7E67_4F18_BA0D_16A87349B2C4

Rose Beckett is an unpredictable, always curious teenager who loves adventure and thrives on the unknown. Her boyfriend Cooper Owens is her opposite in almost every way. She's loved this dependable, charming, kind, gorgeous guy for as long as she can remember. They are best friends turned high school sweethearts who attend Peridot Academy where they are halfway through their senior y
Willow Winters
Aug 11, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so excited! Stories of September is finally here!!

Make sure you snag a copy of Stories of September here: https://geni.us/ztNcUgr

SEPTEMBER_BOOKSTAGRAM

Before the school bell rang on September 1st, we were already falling in love.

Stories of September is a collection of sweet and sexy romance novellas from 10 best-selling authors obsessed with falling in love. All new. All standalones. Guaranteed to make you swoon.

Stories include:

Falling at First Sight by Willow Winters
Just for a Little While by Fiona Cole
Mr
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
- Falling At First Sight By Willow Winters (5 Stars)
Autumn Holloway’s group of single moms love her son’s teacher, Trent Morgan. To her, he is off limits but sometimes we cannot control what the heart wants over our heads. An adorable and sweet single mom/single dad romance novella. This has a connection to the upcoming Tequila Rose but can be read as a stand-alone. Told in dual POV

-Just For A Little While by Fiona Cole (5 Stars)
Arabella moves in with her “uncle” Willem Deander since money is

Ten Different Authors...
Ten Different Styles...
All Together...
With The Theme...
Of Love and September 1st...

Maybe One With Innocence Like in Grease...
"Summer loving had me a blast
Summer loving happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer Dreams Ripped At The Seams
But Oh Those Summer Nights"

To A Darker Sexier Calling to Love...
With All These Different Author
K. Webster
Aug 11, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Stories of September releases September 22nd but it's ON SALE NOW for 2.99 and going up to 9.99 on release, so snag it now!

Jessica Alcazar
IT'S LiiiiiiiiiiiiiiVE!!! I feel like I have been waiting forever and a day for this anthology to be out in the wild! YOU GUYS, this is a 10+ Star collection easy!! RUN and grab your copy while it's discounted!

Okay, so I’m going to do a sweep review of the Collection as a whole instead of going individual because these are novellas and quite frankly there is no detail you should know about any of them before reading. Again, short stories mean short storylines so why give away any of the plot
PP's Bookshelf
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stories of September is one of the best romance anthology I have ever read. The variety. The quality. The intensity. I just cannot choose a favourite! Each and every story was amazing. That's why I decided to put up a short review about each story so that you can understand how brilliant they are!

Review of Just For A Little While by Fiona Cole

Did the temperature rise or is it Fiona Cole effect? Just For A Little While is a smoking hot and wickedly sexy romance with intense emotions . It wa
Vanessa (nessreads)
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Just for a Little While by Fiona Cole

Holy hotness batman! This delicious little novella brought the heat. Arabella and Willem were so tantalizing mouthwatering. I loved Arabella’s feistiness and Will was just so damn hot. These two together brought the flames, their chemistry was just spectacular. I wish this were longer because I needed and wanted so much more.

Just for a Little While is a delectable forbidden, age-gap, and student-teacher romance that was *chef’s kiss* so good.

Headmast
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Headmaster Taurin by Ella Fields

Holey Moley!!! I just finished a dark, erotic, totally unexpected novella. The Nightingale is quite the secret society. I knew that the Headmaster was not all that he showed his students from a snippet in Evil Love. This story centers around Rose and Cooper, who are childhood sweethearts in their last year of high school.

I will say I was a little shocked at the beginning. Wasn’t sure that I wanted to continue, but I’m glad I did. And in the end, I did enjoy this
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I got to beta read for Ella Fields & Trilina Pucci in this anthology and I have to say both ladies have brought their filthy A Game. High school was definitely not this delicious when I was there!!

Proper review to come when blurbs etc are announced

Beta read
Keri Loves Books
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot stories to keep you warm this Fall!!!

Review of Headmaster Taurin By Ella Fields

Ella did not hold back on us. This short story is SMOKIN' HOT!

Rose and Cooper have always been together. First as childhood friends, now as so much more. The time has come and Nightingale is coming for them both. Their initiation will test their love and push their limits. However, this test may have just awakened new desires that they never would have discovered.

Leave your hang-ups at the door and live in the mom
Malene
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review is for Headmaster Taurin by Ella Fields
Well well well. This novella was a erotic and dark kind of treat. Having read Evil Love I knew beforehand that it centered around a secret society and here I got more from that world and it was so good.
The main couple is Rose and Cooper. They’ve know each since they were kids and now young and in love. The time has come to be initiated into the secret world only members know about. What they experience open up a whole new world but also unleash new s
Fiona Cole
Aug 19, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

I am so excited! Stories of September is finally here and on SALE for $2.99 RELEASE WEEK ONLY!!

Make sure you snag a copy of Stories of September here. https://geni.us/ztNcUgr

SEPTEMBER_BOOKSTAGRAM

Stories include:

Falling at First Sight by Willow Winter
Athena D.
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

This review is for Dirty Little Secrets by Trilina Pucci is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!

Full review to come
Meagan Brandy

hooked_on_books
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it

(𝑨𝑹𝑪 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.)
𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review is for FALLING AT FIRST SIGHT by Willow Winters.

𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ...

Autumn Holloway is a single mom to a five year old boy. Trent Morgan is a single father and the co-owner of the preschool her son attends.

Trent is off-limits, he's her son's teacher and her friends secret crush. But how can you stay away from temptat
Meghan Quinn
Aug 14, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

TheSassyNerdBlog
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Falling at First Sight by Willow Winters - 5 Stars!
This was cute, steamy and sweet, Trent and Autumn? Woah. This may be a short story, However, this short story was absolutely perfect in every way and lacks for nothing. I devoured it. From the start, you could tell these two had chemistry. They were perfect for one another and the way the author weaved her magic and created a plot so captivating and sweet. It's no secret Willow Winters is one of my favorite authors and this book is a prime examp
Jade West
Aug 11, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)

Skye Warren

Katie | Katieskindleaddictions
Review Headmaster Taurin by Ella Fields (Featured in Stories of September Anthology)✨

𝗔 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. WOW. What did I just read? And how can I get more of it? We are introduced to Headmaster Taurin in Evil Love and can I just say this man is downright SINFUL. I was so excited to learn we would be getting more of him in this sexy novella Ella published, featured in the Stories of September Anthology. Her sexual tension and chemistry is a
Michelle
Sep 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Novellas are so hard. I love the quick fun pace, but then I get frustrated b/c the good ones just leave me wanting MORE.

Just for a little While - Fiona Cole

This was a GREAT one. Can I have more Willem please?? Which a cherry on top. Or him on top of his desk?

Since Voyeur I've had a LOVE of professor/student books. This does not disappoint. That scene in his office. Fuck Yeah! The scene he said would happen, THAT is one of my biggest fantasies.

Arabelle is one lucky lady.

The Painter - Amelia W
KC Caron (Aphrodites Reading Alphas)
Fiona Cole’s, For a Little While, is the BOMB. I was not expecting this. Truth? I was a little wary of the uncle age gap dirty talk kink trope. But holy hell this is a moving story. Full of charm and the feels and everything good. And he’s no asshole—thank god, so over assholes—he’s wonderful and she’s sweet and young and fearless. I read it straight through. In a sea of copycats, redeemable bullies and jerks, pushover heroines who crave derision, Fiona Cole has found her own voice, her own uniq ...more

• Simply Irresistible
  • You Know I Love You (You Are Mine, #3)
  • You Are My Hope (You Are Mine, #2)
  • You Know I Need You (You Are Mine, #4)
  • But I Need You
  • I Have Lived and I Have Loved
  • Dark Fairy Tales
  • Wounded Kiss
  • And I Love You the Most (This Love Hurts, #3)
  • You Are My Reason (You Are Mine, #1)
  • Keep My Heart
  • Then You Kissed Me
  • Sweeter Than Sin (Richer Than God Book 2)
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • What I Would Do For You
  • Taken at Midnight
  • It's Our Secret
  • Darker Than Night (Richer Than God Book 3)
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.

News & Interviews

When it comes to the romance genre, second books can be a bit like second dates, can't they? You've had that great initial meet-cute with...