Start by marking “Fighting Fate” as Want to Read:
Fighting Fate

Fighting Fate

She’s lost. It’s their job to find her. Together it’s up to them to save a world she doesn’t yet know exists.

Tillie Cruz’s whole life is her family and her best friend, Luca. Keeping them together is all that matters to her until a danger from the past finds her and her family is scattered to protect her from an evil she isn’t ready for.

Shocked by the sudden disconnect, Ti
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting Fate

Start your review of Fighting Fate
Nicole Hale
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a newbie by this author and when I read this blurb and it checked off everything in my list box I was in the mood for I knew I had to give it a shot!! Paranormal✔️ Med-burn RH ✔️ Prophecy✔️ Fated Mates✔️multiple POV✔️

And let me say I am now a lifer for this author! This storyline that she wove was absolutely amazing🔥 These characters I love them all Ottilie our MC is strong and funny! Her guys are all amazing they do nothing but love, protect and support our Mc!

I was not ready for it to en
Diksha Dikshu
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW jus WOW!! I was waiting for this book for so damn long and it's worth all the wait!! SO WORTH IT. FIGHTING FATE is my first RH Urban Fantasy read and OMG it's freaking PERFECT! I finished it in jus one sitting. It's such a riveting, beautiful read! This story gripped my heart from page one and left me broken and wanting soooo MUCH MORE.

"Our Love is deep and belongs only to us. So what if theirs is fated? Ours is destined."

Tears were streaming down my face 😭😭it's EVERYTHING!!! One minute i
Katie Silvi
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I honestly dont even know where to begin with this review. My mind, my emotions, my stomach are all twisted into this not so glorious knot of WTF......I might puke its clenching that tightly.

First off I'm a sucker for stories of Fae. It's not a secret. Fae worlds are my favorite worlds. I love the complexity and the possibilities each story can bring. One of my favorite settings in paranormal reads. Fighting Fate is not an exception to this. Paige weaved the Fae parts of this story beautifully.
M.V. Zeller
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start? Do I start with the fact that this book is massive? That each chapter is packed with action and story and development that even one page skipped would be missing something important? What about the steam scenes? Because they are hot. I could talk about the tear jerking scenes that poke you in the feelings. Or maybe I should focus on the twists and never saw it coming holy crap what was that moments? I think the best way to review this book is maybe by saying, you start reading ...more
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A magical story woven with love, faith, loyalty, lust, grief, loss and redemption.

Tillie’s story just begun. Her world is flipped upside down and torn apart. The life of an outlaw the only she knows with her best friend.

When three strangers come and rock her world.

A tug and pull she feels.

Once she let’s go and let’s herself be free and be loved, Magic happens.

I loved this fairytale RH. I was hooked from the beginning. I cried, I laughed, I felt it all.

I didn’t want the story to end.
KSwear79
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finding Fate was a fun escape to fantasy. It’s not my typical read, but I did laugh many times while reading it - after the death of the king, the son abandoned his child Ottilie for her safety. As she makes her way through life stuff from her past keeps interfering. Her parents prepare her as best as they can as she meets her mates and they begin to bond their powers become stronger to fight off the darkness. The men...umm yum!
Felicia
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fighting Fate by Winter Paige is a reverse harem fantasy romance. This is the first book in The Forging Fate series.

This is the first book of Winter's that I have read and it definitely won't be my last. This book was absolutely amazing! I was hooked from the very first chapter. The chemistry between Tillie, Luca, Domantas, Rais and Berk is off the charts!!

The book does end on a cliffhanger but that wasn't a surprise since its the first book in the series. I can't wait for the next book in the
Deb
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I very well written story that was a joy to read. I loved the lead character - great conviction and strength. Her boys were fabulous as well. Together they made this story because they had amazing chemistry. I thought this author definitely delivered on the premise and I can’t wait to read more.

I requested a copy of this book so I could provide an honest review.
Kate Bailey
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a  fantastic book from Winter Paige. I was sucked right into the fantasy from the very first page. The plot was fast-paced. I can't wait to see more of these characters. I need the rest of this story! ...more
Angela *Whiskey Angel Life Blog*
This was my first read by Winter Paige and I was provided an ARC of Fighting Fate in exchange for my honest review.

Fighting Fate is an urban fantasy, reverse harem story told in multiple POV. Tillie, our heroine, has found herself is a new paranormal reality, very different from the world that she grew up in. She must now face challenges that will reflect the future of her new world. Tillie, along with her 4 mates, face each obstacle, each twist and turn, head on!

What I really liked about Fight
Eliza
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This story drew me in with the quick wit and banter between the characters. The lead girl had a great no nonsense attitude and was loyal to her loved ones; she knew what she wanted and wasn’t going to let anyone get in her way. The four members of her harem all have different personalities but flow together well, that even when they butt heads and don’t get along at times, they do make amends. This work is a beautiful fantasy work with a focus on the war between light and dark. The theme that st ...more
Dawn Yacovetta
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tillie is traveling with her best friend Luca, the love of her life, looking for a place where she feels safe and can find out who she truly is. But what she doesn't realize is that the real world is not any more safe than those of her dreams. Someone is chasing her and wants her dead, and whoever it is doesn't care about collateral damage. The only way she or Luca will survive is if they can get help, but the help they find comes in packages she never expected. Yet, she will need each one of th ...more
Kathryn Brown
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ book by Winter Paige! This book strays slightly from her dark romance of the Devastation Series, but was equally as intriguing. I love the reverse harem romance between Oats and her mates. Don’t worry, this is not just your ordinary romance novel, it has plenty of action to kee the reader on the edge of her seat dying to know what happens next. I have read all of Winter Paige’s books and can tell you that this woman can make words on a page come alive. Her characters evolve wi ...more
Neisha Exeter
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was off the charts freaking amazing. OMG, OMG, OMG. Imagine having to get up for work at 5am and still reading this book at 6am in the morning.......YESSSSS, I skipped work just to finish this book. This is my first book by this author but it definitely won't be my last. I do not think I possess the patience to wait for book two of this series, please tell me it will be out soon. All the characters are amazing and I love the concept of family that this book brings to life. Its love, fa ...more
Tracey Fandre
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have devoured EVERY book this author has put out. They are different and fascinating and her characters are so wonderful...each and every one of them. She has such a great imagination and her worlds are so vivid. And she has this wonderful knack of creating amazing chemistry between characters. You feel the love, the feelings, etc. This book was no exception. Being a reverse harem book was a little daunting for me as I had never read one before. I'm a bit of a straight laced type of gal and th ...more
Aimee
Oct 25, 2020 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the story in this book. The concept is a nice spin on a prophecy tale. The characters had great potential but fell a little flat for me. Tillie was pretty dynamic but the boys were a little one dimensional. They didn't each have their own voice. I would say that Luca was the most well defined of the boys. I liked the idea that we would experience the story through each person's pov and I think I would have really enjoyed it if each person had had a very distinct personality. ...more
MeaQC
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review.
I fell so in love with this story and the characters within. I had so much trouble putting this book down. Tillie and Luca, they have lived a lifetime in such a short time. I love them to pieces. The other characters really grow on you as well. The book took so many different twists that I wasn't expecting and kept bring me back, asking for more.
There is so much to this book. It is more than just a RH, it is about family, about tru
Lightening
Nov 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
When I first started I immediately loved it. I loved the premise and the fantasy element to it. Then, there was a bit too much POV switching, especially in-between chapters. It got pretty confusing sometimes.
Some of the characters fell a bit flat for me. I had trouble distinguishing between them because they mostly felt like the same person to me. I did however love Luca! He was one of the most developed characters and he was hard not to love.
By the end I was struggling a bit to hang on. I wan
Kristin
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story!! I hate that it ends in cliffhanger, because I wanted more of the story now! I haven’t read many RH books, but i enjoyed this one. I liked that the author didn’t make the whole story about sex, although those scenes were steamy. I loved Otillie the FMC! Sassy and can stand on her own. I love her connection with Luca. I liked the multiple points of view from each of the heroes. It helped give a better understanding of the story as a whole and the character’s personalities. I’m lo ...more
Kathryn
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fighting Fate is an engaging and captivating read that kept me on the edge of my seat. The story is well written with a plot with many of ups and downs. The emotions throughout the story are well conveyed and it is so easy to feel with the characters. This is an amazing, magical RH with great wit, banter and humor.
Mallory Cantu
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great book!

Absolutely loved this book! The characters were written so well that you can’t help but love them all! Tillie is probably one of my favorite female characters ever...she’s fierce and never backs down, she’s loving and see so much good everywhere. Absolutely awesome book!
Su
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I had a really hard time getting into this book. The constant switch of POV was hard to follow even after I didn’t want to put it down. Luca is my favorite and I felt like he should’ve been #1 (not biased because I love him!) I really enjoyed watching everyone come together and bond and am looking forward to reading more.
Kendal
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was different than other reverse harems I have read recently, in a good way. I did find it lagged in places, but the story made me want to continue. If it wasn't for the slow parts, I would have given this book a 5 star rating. I am really looking forward to the next book. ...more
Brizzle
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Are you wanting a book that keeps you wanting more?! This book is definitely the one then. This book is a 5 star because it has serious, funny and very hot moments. I love all the characters and can't wait to see what else happens. ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have not read a bad book from this author yet and this book is no exception! The great plot and character development kept me so engaged throughout the entire book that I had a very hard time putting this book down until the very last page was turned!
Kay Mcleer
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was a really great paranormal reverse harem read, the characters were great and I really enjoyed going on this read. I'd be interested in reading more from the author.

Lisa
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Warning, this ends on a cliffhanger. heroine is strong and independent. She has a strong connection to Luca. Lots of steamy sex scenes between characters. Cant wait for the next book.

Ruman
DNF at 15%

I tried to stick with Fighting Fate but the multiple POV was too excessive. I could not keep track of who the chapter followed because all the male characters were basically carbon copies of each other. Ottilie was also not a favorite of mine.
Reader03
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
A woman's life falls apart and she finds she has out her great destiny as part of a prophecy. I voluntarily received this book for an honest review. ...more
Heather
Nov 04, 2020 rated it liked it
A good story line. Starts out PG/PG 13 but changes very quickly. Definitely an adult book. Curious to see where the next book goes. The constant POV change made it a little hard to follow at times.

• The Rowan (The Killian Blade, #1)
  • Cricket (Cricket Kendall, #1)
  • Secrets Worth Keeping (Finding my Home, #2)
  • Wildflower (Cricket Kendall, #2)
  • Wolf Forgotten (Arbor Falls, #1)
  • First Addition (Hemlock Academy, #1)
  • Home (Finding My Home, #1)
  • Her Dark Moon (House of Wolves and Magic, #1)
  • Chaos (The Library of the Profane #1)
  • Fallen
  • Smile Like You Mean It
  • Damaged Dreams (The Council, #1)
  • Ricochet
  • Lost (Silver Falls University, #1; Kingdom of Wolves #2)
  • Soothing Nightmares (I.S.S., #1)
  • Claiming Hope (Hope, #2)
  • Managing Expectations (Artemis University, #9)
  • My Salvation
Dabbling in the darker parts of romance, Winter Paige is a weaver of words that bend the mind and break the heart.
Born in Charleston, West Virginia, she loves to travel and read, painting in between her own fevered writing sessions.
Winter currently lives in West Virginia with her husband, four sons, and all of the voices in the cacophony of her mind.

You can connect with Winter using the links be