Start by marking “Nashville Days (Music City Lovers #1)” as Want to Read:
Nashville Days (Music City Lovers #1)

Nashville Days

(Music City Lovers #1)

It's the hottest summer on record …

Travis Tucker is the ultra-hot lead singer in a country-rock band whose four albums have all hit number one. Life as a superstar is good. The only problem is, he gets swarmed wherever he goes. So he decides to buy himself a secret country getaway to work on his next record and clear his head.

Ruby Hayes is on a mission. Nothing is going to
Published September 29th 2020 by Julie Capulet

To ask other readers questions about Nashville Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nashville Days

Start your review of Nashville Days (Music City Lovers #1)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Nashville Days is book one in the Music City Lovers series by Julie Capulet. Meet the Tucker Brothers, three brothers who make up the nation’s hottest county rock band. Travis is the lead singer, Vaughn on drums and Kade on bass. This book is Travis’s story, along with Ruby, the woman who brought him to his knees.

“My Tennessee angel.”

Travis Tucker is twenty five years old and is living the dream. All four of he and his brother’s albums have hit number one. And their success isn’t slowing dow
❤️ Paulette's  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ Nashville Days
Series: ➳ Music City Lovers1#
Author: ➳Julie Capulet

Published September 30th 2020

🔥 🔥 🔥

ღ This is a spin off From the McCabe brothers to their cousins

This new series about 3 completely different brother’s (Travis, Kade & Vaughn) & one very sweet sister (Roxie)…..

We start off with the middle of the brothers - Travis Tucker, who is lead singer in a country-rock band & in desperate need away from the hustle & bustle of the biggest tour yet for him & his brothers.

They are g
Dora Koutsoukou
Sep 30, 2020 rated it liked it
3 🤔🤔❤️⭐️s

Nashville days were full with lust and sexiness!! An easy and steamy romance read.
Travis and Ruby had an insta love relationship and it was really explosive, with no angst.
The depth and development were not adequate and there were a few plot holes in the story and some unrealistic parts...
Lori R.
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Capulet has done it again with insta-lust/love goodness! Within the first couple of chapters, I was pulled so far in, I didn’t want to put my kindle down.

Sexy as sin musician Travis Tucker is one of three (gorgeous AF!) brothers in a band. We caught glimpses of him in Julie’s McCabe Brothers series. And I couldn’t wait to hear his story.

He discovers the most beautiful, angelic woman playing the piano in the house he’s just recently purchased. He’s mesmerized. Hypnotized. And determined to
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Julie's books and this one was another winner! Her Heros are always strong, possessive AF and Travis was just perfect! The jaded Rockstar knew exactly what he wanted when he saw the ethereal beauty singing at his piano. Her innocence and purity dissolved the cynicism surrounding his heart and brought out tendencies he had never felt before. When he growled out, "Mine!" , my heart swelled twice it's size. To him, she was an angel flying too close to the ground.

Sweet Ruby, the youngest of 4
Zonia De Leon
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Jesus, is an accurate description
Julie Capulet has done it!!!!!!
From the MacCabe brothers to their cousin Travis, hot, sexy, fast paced story. From the crazy of their fame to naïve Ruby. Love the book to say the least.
Can’t say more because of spoilers...
Kathleen Lynn
Oct 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Three Smut Stars. The writing is good but if you are not looking for insta-lust/love and a virgin heroine theme, skip this one.
Judy Lynn
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by this author, but I will be going back to read more of her work. The pacing was just right, the characters were well developed, and I enjoyed their story immensely. It is written in first person from a dual POV. It is a wonderful insta-love/YA/NA story that readers will love.
Travis is a jaded star at the ripe old age of 25. He takes a break by buying a farmhouse and is blown away when he walks in and finds an angel singing at the grand piano. I love that he falls immedia
Alexandraa W
I love this story so much🥺

A man who is famous and known around the world decides to have a get away in a new house far from the city by himself to focus on his music and himself. AND THEN HE MEET THE HEROINE who just graduated from school and swimming to his pond because she knows no one lives there before. They meet and IT WAS LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT OMG!

THIS AUTHOR ALWAYS WRITES GREAT ROMANTIC LOVE STORIES that made me want more! MORE!

NO DRAMA WITH OW
Only with om and not too much or too annoying
Ingrid Vermeulen-Quakernaat
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
'the voice of an angel with a taste for the devil', that's Travis's first thought when he sees and hears Ruby.

Another great OTT romance by Julie Capulet. The way she brings her characters to life is realistic and fairytale. The build-up to a love relationship is intense and heartbreaking.

Travis is a singer who has made a name for himself in 3 years and sets one record after another. Women everywhere he looks want a piece of him. In the early years he thoroughly enjoyed it, but now he wants to re
Linda Thompson
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s not often I’m so enamored by a book of fiction that I literally can’t put it down. Julie Capulet’s Nashville Days did that to me and so much more. This book is emotionally draining in a very good way – it’s heavy, it’s light, it has humor, but most of all it’s about a young girl whose very innocence is her most attractive feature. She’s captivated an almost-jaded rock star who wants a happily ever after even if he didn’t realize it. She has dreams of independence and breaking away from the ...more
Rachel Dunk
“He’s become the sun.”

Perfection. Complete and utter, delicious, sensual perfection. I am obsessed with the way Julie Capulet takes the idea of love at first sight and creates these magical, enriching stories. So we’ve already met the McCabe brothers, and now we’re moving further down the family tree. Travis Tucker and his brothers are cousins to the McCabes. We are introduced to Travis in the last book, Arrogant Bastard. I have to admit, I wasn’t sure where Julie was going to take a story about
Sunny Shelly Reads
I read Nashville Nights (book 2) first, and then went back to read Nashville Days, and I am so glad that I read Travis and Ruby's story. Their relationship is mentioned a few times in Nashville Nights, so I'm happy that I finally got to get their backstory.

This book is a sweet, slow burn between a hot country star, and the sassy girl-next-door who captures his heart immediately. Ruby has no idea what she's in for when she gets involved with Travis. She's led such a sheltered life, having been aw
SEng
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Travis and Ruby. She has just come back from a strict boarding school and is intent on writing her music. She sneaks in to use the old grand piano on the property next door. Travis has just brought the property looking for a quiet place to write his songs. The moment he hears Ruby playing and sees her he knows she is his. She is an angel to him. I enjoyed this beautiful romance. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Andrea Askew
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. No spoilers...

I loved Travis and Ruby, and thoroughly enjoyed their love story. Without giving anything away it was hit and passionate and very quick - the falling in love not the sex scenes. Those might prove too much for some readers.

Personally, I'd have liked just a touch of the angst felt in the McCabe Brothers books, but again an enjoyable light read. I look forward to reading about Roxie, Kade and especially Vaughan!
Cat
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A Steamy little read by Julie Capulet.
Travis and Ruby have red hot chemistry from the moment they meet,and not just only between the sheets but Musically also.
Ruby is young, innocent and naive she has big plans for her future after graduating from a catholic boarding school,were she was shielded from the real world.An aspiring singer and song writer,Ruby had no idea that meeting her new neighbour would make all her dreams come true.
Travis is a big star he is in a successful band with his brother
Doris
Oct 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot Insta Love!!

The Tucker Brothers are a famous rock country band that is putting out hit after hit but life on the road touring is taking its toll on the brothers. Travis is losing his inspiration for writing more songs especially with the craziness always happening around him. He needs some peace.

Ruby has just graduated from an oppressing boarding school and has now come home and she's more than ready to start fulfilling her dreams of making it in Nashville. Her first day at home she takes of
Afolasade
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is super hot. Its the first book in the Nashville days story, a standalone and spin off from the McCabe brothers series. Ruby and Travis are good for each other. They met and fell in love at first sight. She's young and inexperienced but with Travis, she's fine and was able to develop her music career. This is a great read for the start of the series. . So looking forward to the next book ...more
Ki
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ten stars. I looove this author. The way she writes about lust is frekin hot. Travis was a great lead. Looking forward to the others in the series. ❤️❤️❤️
Michelle
Oct 21, 2020 rated it liked it
I received a free ARC from Hidden Gems for the promise of an honest review.

It was okay. Ruby is dreaming of becoming a music star. She just graduated from a very strict all girl Catholic school. The school was so strict that the only music they could listen to was hymns. They went to school year round with very little breaks. So Ruby is very sheltered from pop culture. Travis Tucker is a famous music star. He is in a band with his brothers. They have been on tour and Travis wants to escape the n
B. C. Booklover
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I read this book last fall and my review somehow didn't make the jump from Amazon to Goodreads...how dare it! So here's what I thought while away on vacation last October, gobbling this book up!!! I remember wanting to grab Nashville Days as soon as I could get my hands on it!! Have you seen that cover???

This was a hot, hot, hot, sexy and wonderfully fun instalove story that I blew through in no time at all. How could I resist this country/rock band scenario with a sweet, beautiful good girl wh
B.
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Travis And Ruby’s Steamy Story Is A Light And Playful Easy Read About A Strong-Willed Country Girl And A Burnt Out Country-Rock Star!

This is book one in the Music City Lovers series about the Tucker Brothers Band. The Nashville-based country-rock band had been on a fast track to fame and fortune, and now they are at the top. It took three years of non-stop, around the clock work, but it has paid off in spades. This series is a spin-off of the McCabe Brothers series. Gage, Caleb, and Bo McCabe ar
lf
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
He finds a woman with the voice of an angel singing in his house and she takes his breath away

*** 4 1/2 Stars ***

Nashville Days: is the first book in the Music City Lovers series by Julie Capulet. This is the story of Travis Tucker and Ruby Hayes. It also sets up the series that is about the Tucker siblings who are all in a successful band and everything that goes along with that.
Travis is twenty-five years old and living the life he had dreamed of. I mean what young man wouldn't want to be in
Little Blue Butterfly
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest and voluntary review

This is book 1, in a new series, by Author Julie Capulet. Meet the Tucker Brothers: Kade, Travis, Vaughn and Sister Roxie!! They are the cousins of The McCabe Brothers (I highly recommend those books, also ♥️) These brothers are a Nashville based country-rock band. These siblings also lost their parents, in a drunk driving accident 6 years ago, so they are extremely close. This book is Travis and Ruby’s story, and it’s told in both
BB
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book wowed me. Which was a very nice surprise.

This book contained three elements that are usually on my "nope" list. First person POV. Instalove. Virginal heroine. I like some books with these characteristics, if they are done well, but the majority of books I have read that fall under those categories are not enjoyable to me. But Nashville Days? Oh my! I adored this book! I couldn't put it down; I was so engrossed in Travis and Ruby's story.

This is my first book by Julie Capulet. Her wri
Marcie's On The  Books
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G! This book was everything! First time reading from this author, and it will not be my last. I have been binge reading books by this author for the past two days now. Mrs. Julie Capulet is now one of my top authors to read! NOW....let's get reviewing!

Nashville Days is an awesome book! It will have you living the life of a Rockstar!

In this book we meet Travis Tucker who is twenty-five and is the singer of a country-rock band. He is tired of the women who throw themselves at him, and just bu
Jill Haworth
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Tuckers are the cousins of the McCabe brothers and we were introduced to the band and the sister in Gage’s story, Arrogant Bastard. In this first book to the spinoff series, we find that Travis is exhausted. He needs to write but for that he needs a clear head and a time out from the chaos that accompanies fame and touring. He purchases an old farm that has been abandoned but is still in excellent condition. It’s far enough away to answer his problems.
Ruby has just graduated from a sheltere
Jackie Wright
May 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Julie Capulet is a fairly new author to me but after reading Nashville Days I’m struggling o understand why because this book was everything I love in a great read. This is book one in the Nashville Music Lovers Series and this is where we meet the nations hottest country rock group, namely The Tucker Brothers. Nashville Days is lead singer Travis Tucker and Ruby Hayes story.
Tucker needs to escape between the gruelling tour the band is on so he buys a sprawling farm in the middle of nowhere and
Jen
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book one in the Music City Lovers series. They are the hottest country music band, they are just finishing their current tour and are known as the Tucker Brothers. Travis, Vaughn and Kade sre in their twenties and are living the ultimate rockstar lifestyle. As the tour comes to a close with two dates left in Nashville, Travis wants to be alone. He purchased a house just outside Nashville and does not tell anyone. What he is not aware of is that this house comes with Ruby. Ruby has just g ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: two listings for one book 2 7 Aug 23, 2020 06:36PM

• Ariel, Always Enough (Iron Orchids, #1)
  • Played by the Rockstar
  • BEAM (The Men of Whiskey Mountain Book 3)
  • Promised to the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO, #4)
  • JAMESON (The Men of Whiskey Mountain Book 2)
  • WALKER (The Men of Whiskey Mountain, #1)
  • A Little Momma
  • Lucky Shot (Brooklyn, #4.5)
  • Daddy's Temptation
  • Hustle (American Heroes, #3)
  • Hot Pants (American Heroes, #2)
  • Love is a Lyric (Rockstars Anonymous #1)
  • Her Vampire Lord (Midnight Doms #10)
  • Pour Decisions (The Girl Power Romance Collection)
  • The Little in Plain Sight (The Hidden Little Secrets #2)
  • Tapping That Asset (Brewery Duet #2)
  • The Little Next Door (The Hidden Little Secrets, #1)
  • Seducing His Student
Julie Capulet writes contemporary romance starring sexy, obsessed alphas and the sweet & sassy women who bring them to their knees. Her stories are inspired by true love and she's married to her own real life hero. When she's not writing, she's reading, walking on the beach, drinking wine and watching rom-coms ♥

❤️ Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/gl7W5j
❤️ Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Julie-Capule

Music City Lovers (2 books)
  • Nashville Nights (Music City Lovers #2)

News & Interviews