Start by marking “Healing (The Lost Wolves #3)” as Want to Read:
Healing (The Lost Wolves #3)

Healing

(The Lost Wolves #3)

You can’t escape your past. Not really.

Rory should know. It was just his luck catching the wrong alpha’s eye, especially when he’s the pack Alpha who won’t take no for an answer.

When Rory escaped with his son, he went to the one place he could hide, his baby brother’s new pack. Then he meets Graysen. His mate. He’s everything Rory never knew an alpha could be. Swe

Published September 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing

Start your review of Healing (The Lost Wolves #3)
Xochitl
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is wonderful. Every new installment is better than the previous one and now this book 3 is undoubtedly the best so far. I enjoyed a lot this story about fate and family witnessing how Rory slowly recovered of the abuse suffered at the hands of the Alpha of his former pack with the help of Graysen, who gained his trust with patience, sweetness and protectiveness. An amazing reading!
Kathryn Manzella
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Healing by Skye Richmond and Skyler Snow is part of The Lost Wolves series. This is a sweet story about finding the strength to trust and love after being mistreated in the past. It has drama but also sweet romance. Greyson is the type of Alpha I like to read about - strong, protective and able to step up and be the man he needs to be and give his mate the time and space he needs. Greyson and Rory have a wonderful lovestory and I fully enjoyed their journey.
Holly
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! Awesome series and awesome stories! I hope these books keep coming!
Amy Dufera
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Healing, the third book in The Lost Wolves series, is another great omegaverse read. Skye R Richmond and Skyler Snow entertain throughout this sweet story.

Grayson is weary when he discovers that Rory is his fated mate. Rory's an abused alpha, who's pregnant with his second child.

Poor Rory is such a sweet soul. I just wanted to hug him and protect him myself. Luckily Grayson feels the same way, but it isn't an easy ride to get Rory to trust him. Grayson's patience and kindness is amaz
Deb Swietek
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A broken omega, a patient alpha & Fate... right?

I love this Lost Wolves series! The pack dynamic is full & welcoming. Old friends greeted me with open arms. This segment in the saga focuses on Rory, who escaped from an abusive alpha, pregnant & having a 4 year old son; and Graysen, who doesn't expect to find his fated mate in the form of his good friend's brother. He knows Rory is broken, needing to heal. So Graysen will wait. In the meantime, he will bond with Rory's son, and try to earn Rory
Siobhan Flynn
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rory flees his old pack to his brother's new one after his alpha and ex horribly mistreated him. Greysen tries to take care of him as best he can until fate sets him on a course that will change his life. Rory is reluctant to trust any alphas after what happened to him and has trouble opening up and letting his guard down but with Greysen's gentle perseverance there is hope for a fresh start until danger comes a calling. Adorable kids and stubborn siblings, this was a sweet romance that filled m ...more
Stephanie
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet story and definitely the perfect title for this story. Greyson and Rory's story is so beautiful. I just love how these two developed their relationship and seeing Rory slowly recovering from being abuse. I couldn't love Greyson more for being so patience with Rory. Such an amazing journey.
Nessa
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable and sweet romance. I appreciated the patience and understanding that Graysen had for Rory and his abusive past. Together they were beautiful. The ending was wonderful, although, I did forget who Soren was since he wasn't quite mentioned throughout the story, but I'm glad he finds his mate. Excellent read.
Donna
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0-lgbtq-read
Babies, babies, and MORE babies... ain't life grand! LOL!!!

Life lesson: When fate says walk away... just walk the heck away... ugh, some people just never learn! ;p

Well, now I guess we wait for Wild to be released... *sigh*
Stella Gladden
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great addition....

Rory went through so much to find his HEA. He escaped from a abusive relationship, found his fated mate, and finally stood up to his abuser. This was a great addition to the series, I'm looking forward to reading Soren story next.
Patricia Nelson
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fantastic, grab-you-by-the-feels, poignant, emotionally charged, beautiful, slow burning, sweet, lovely, heartfelt, and totally awesome addition to this marvelous series. It pulled me in from the very first page, and I would recommend getting this gem for yourself.
AL
Sep 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
What I love about paranormal stories is the freedom writers have to create their own realities. This series is an example of really good world building! Everything fits and makes sense.
This part, about healing and overcoming past trauma, was a pleasure to read! Loved the characters a lot!
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Possibly the best one soo far.
Jeremy Taylor
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The series is brilliant, I can't wait for the next one
Katy Dann
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I loved this book I think this was my favourite so far cannot wait to read the next book. I am glad Rory actually got a change to find is actual fated mate I Graysen.
Carol
Sep 23, 2020
Hannah
Sep 22, 2020
Natasha Ashton
rated it did not like it
Oct 03, 2020
Oct 03, 2020
Ghita1999
Oct 13, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Tied and Laced (The Family Novak #6)
  • Loving My Omega (Hobson Hills #9)
  • Finding His Potential (Greycoast Pack, #3)
  • The Reluctant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #1)
  • Howling: A City Heat Mpreg Romance (City Heat #1)
  • Lovers (Wolves of Royal Paynes, #3)
  • Finch (Forbidden Desires Spin-off, #3)
  • How to Forgive (Lovestrong, #6)
  • Matched to His Bear (The Dates of Our Lives, #2)
  • Finding His Purpose (Greycoast Pack #2)
  • Omega Struck (Crimson Cliff Pack, #3)
  • Omega Kisses and Moonlight Dreams (Vale Valley Season 5, #1)
  • Crossing Ties (The Family Novak, #5)
  • Cornelius (Warlocks of Amherst #1)
  • Fated: Wolf and the Lion (Pack of Brothers #3)
  • Mine to Protect (Pine Ridge Pack, #3)
  • Copper Creek (Beyond the Realm: Remember #3)
  • Finding His Pack (Greycoast Pack #1)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

The Lost Wolves (4 books)
  • Betrayed (The Lost Wolves #1)
  • Hunted (The Lost Wolves #2)
  • Wild (The Lost Wolves #4)

News & Interviews