Start by marking “The Nat Makes 7” as Want to Read:
The Nat Makes 7

The Nat Makes 7

(Mags & Nats #1)

Golden boy Graysen Galder has it all figured out. He’s the soon-to-be valedictorian of the first combined class of Magics and Naturals at the Boston School of Magic. No one would ever guess that, beneath the charming veneer of the school’s top Natural student, there are dark secrets. Like execution-worthy crimes.

But all those crimes are in the past where they belong. That
Published September 22nd 2020 by Syafant Press

To ask other readers questions about The Nat Makes 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nat Makes 7

Start your review of The Nat Makes 7
Brinley
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fantasy lovers
When I first saw this book, I was a bit skeptical of it, I'm not sure why. Now, after reading it, I'm super happy that I did. I loved every one of the characters, and the plot in this was absolutely jammed full of action, with a healthy slice of mystery. It all summed up perfectly, leaving me desperate for the second book. I'd give this a strong 4.5 stars.

First off, let's talk about our characters. We have Graysen, our only non magical character, who is framed for murder. We also have Kaira, Mi
Michelle VanDaley
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book exceeded my expectations - the blurb sounded interesting but the Title threw me (it makes sense when you read the book). I was captivated from the start by the world and characters this author has created. The story flowed with fast pace, action packed suspense. I really like that the magical abilities portrayed are not just the common ones. I look forward to more in this series & from this author.
G
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book dumps you right into the action with a lot going on, along with smooth interweaving of the background lore.
Gray has a lot of big secrets to hide – secrets that would instantly mark him for execution. For now, he's a really popular athlete and scholar in his college and and already has a great job lined up. Then, an old flame reappears... and he is framed for murder! On the run, only his enemies show up to help him.
(I wish I was a Magic Creator, would LOVE that power.)
The mystery kept
Mia
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a refreshing, unique, fast-paced urban fantasy! I loved that Graysen had no magic himself but was immersed in a world full of magic. His romance with Kiara was so sweet. The romance was only a small part of the book, but it was fine because there was so much action. I loved the banter between all the characters, as well as all of their cool powers. Great read!

*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Latasha Carrasquillo
Thrill ride

This book was awesome. I loved Greyson and Kai. I couldn't put this book down. It's definitely a page turner. Can't wait to read what's next!!
Kylie
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
The Nat Makes 7 is not normally a book I would pick up for a few different reasons. One the title really doesn’t draw me in and make me want to know what this book is about. Two the cover, although I loved the background and color contrast, I usually feel like a guy in a suit on the cover has the book leaning toward more of a romance which I’m not a huge fan of. However, once I read the back of the book, I was very intrigued (just goes to show you really shouldn’t judge a book by its cover).

The
Jul 14, 2020
Erin
Sep 10, 2020
Stephanie Fazio
Sep 28, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Raj
Nov 06, 2020
Linda Carlson
is currently reading it
Jan 19, 2021

• Hearts and Dark Arts (Mitzy Moon Mysteries #12)
  • Hopes and Slippery Slopes (Mitzy Moon Mysteries #11)
  • The Almost Good Witch (Malibu Magic #1)
  • The Gold Coin Murder  (Mousavi Mysteries, #1)
  • Kingdom of the Wicked (Kingdom of the Wicked, #1)
  • Magic Forged (Hall of Blood and Mercy, #1)
  • Magic Redeemed (Hall of Blood and Mercy, #2)
  • Mystic Pieces (Shady Grove Psychic Mystery #1)
  • The Inner Lands: Something Stirs
  • Air Raid: A World War Two Mystery (Toby Whitby Book 1)
  • The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga, #1)
  • A Hero's Downfall
  • Rebel (Legend, #4)
  • The Prince and the Troll (Faraway Collection)
  • Magical Midlife Madness (Leveling Up #1)
  • The Five Chinese Brothers
  • A Love Across Time
  • Don’t Blame the Reckless
Stephanie Fazio is a fantasy author. She grew up in Syracuse, New York, and prior to writing full time, she worked in the fields of journalism, secondary education, and higher education. She has an undergraduate degree in English from Colgate University and a Master’s degree in Reading, Writing, and Literacy from the University of Pennsylvania.

Stephanie lives in Austin with her husband and crazy r

Mags & Nats (3 books)
  • Mag Subject 6
  • Steel for 5 (Mags & Nats, #3)

News & Interviews