Start by marking “Opal Contagion (The Complete Series: Books 1-3)” as Want to Read:
Opal Contagion (The Complete Series: Books 1-3)

Opal Contagion (The Complete Series: Books 1-3)

The dreaded Opal Contagion has ravished whole empires for generations. The opal-skinned survivors are gifted—or cursed, depending on one’s point of view—with extraordinary talents. But their blood is deadly to any uninfected.

Now, for the first time, there’s a magical immunity that has shifted the balance of power. The uninfected have one goal: to hunt the survivors down.

Li
Published July 21st 2020 by Syafant Press

To ask other readers questions about Opal Contagion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Opal Contagion

Start your review of Opal Contagion (The Complete Series: Books 1-3)
AlliJones
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series! Fair warning, there are some mean spoiler alerts between the books. Luckily I got the box set and just went from one to the next. I basically didn't come up for air until I got to the end, which was satisfying even if it left me saying Nooooo gimme morrrreeeee!!!!!!
Liss and Rhett are the most beautiful fantasy couple, and I also loved the side characters. I'd love to see a book that focuses on Wilsean and Samira. And Ciago and Winny! Characters are all great, and I especial
Connie Young
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Far and away my favorite series of the year. Read it, you won't be disappointed! ...more
Michele
Anindita Banerjee
marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2020
Stephanie Fazio
Jul 21, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Maria
Aug 26, 2020
Brinley
marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2020
Stephanie Fazio is a fantasy author. She grew up in Syracuse, New York, and prior to writing full time, she worked in the fields of journalism, secondary education, and higher education. She has an undergraduate degree in English from Colgate University and a Master’s degree in Reading, Writing, and Literacy from the University of Pennsylvania.

Stephanie lives in Austin with her husband and crazy r

News & Interviews