Start by marking “Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)” as Want to Read:
Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)

Until Talon

(Until Her/Him #9)

When Mia Allenton’s sister calls, asking her for help after finding out her husband cheated, Mia packs up her life in Montana and moves to Tennessee to be there for her and her three girls. As Mia begins to settle in, a tornado comes through, bringing along with it Talon Mayson, a man determined to prove to her that good men do exist.

Talon knows he’s got his work cut out f
Published August 4th 2020 by Aurora Rose Reynolds

To ask other readers questions about Until Talon, please sign up.
Fallon Seed I would hope so because I want to know what happen to Cece and Winston myself.
Fallon Seed Talon is one of Nico and Sophie sons along with Sage and Bax. he was mentioned in Nico's book and as well as December's book too. …moreTalon is one of Nico and Sophie sons along with Sage and Bax. he was mentioned in Nico's book and as well as December's book too. (less)

Start your review of Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
Anovelqueen
***4 STARS***

I was so excited to see another book in the “Until Series” by Aurora Rose Reynolds. This is a second generation Mayson (son of Nico). Talon is all sorts of protective and loving from the very beginning when he shields Mia from a tornado. These Mayson men are oozing possessiveness and protectiveness and Talon is no exception. He finds his BOOM (insta love) with Mia and they are adorable together.

If you are looking for a sweet small town romance I highly recommend this one but start w
Wendys Wycked Words

I have never been a huge fan of insta-love, but there are a few authors I gladly make an exception for, and Aurora Rose Reynolds is definitely one of those. I have been a fangirl ever since I first read "Until November" . So.. of course I have read and enjoyed every single book in all the "Until" series ;) including this one, which is Talon's BOOM.

boom gif - Google Zoeken

From the very first page, I knew I was gonna like both Talon and Mia's characters. She was funny and could hold her own and he was all kinds of sweet
Sabrina
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I will never get tired of the Boom! Talon gave me all the feels with his protectiveness and I loved reading about him trying to get Mia to give him a chance. Which also made me love Mia just as much since she didn't give in to him easily. She made him work for it and it made for a super interesting and fun story to read.

This book was captivating from the start and it was so easy to get sucked into Talon and Mia's story. Talon was amazing and even though he was defi
Antonella
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: not-feelin-it
this book was supposed to be Talon & Mia's book sadly they were not interesting at all..like watching paint dry..but..BUT side "romance" about the heroine sister and her love interest & drama after her divorce saved this book or actually stole the show here... I wish that was the main story!
It seems like I enjoy more Until Her than Until Him books in this series!

MarvelUsReads
Aug 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
(4.2 Stars)

A sweet story deeply rooted in compassion, warmth, and love. Fans of Aurora Rose Reynolds, be prepared to be swept away by her latest novel Until Talon. A harrowing experience draws these two together, forging a consuming bond. Mia and Talon become a pillar of strength for one another, and there emerges a spicy relationship. However, a series of suspicious events leads to a touch of danger. An enjoyable read!

www.marvelusreads.com
Sejla
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, beta
OMG, this book was pure perfection! I have hearts in my eyes and a huge smile on my face. But I didn't expect anything else from my unquestioned queen of happily ever alpha romance Aurora Rose Reynolds. After so much time, she still manages to surprise me in the best way. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that Until Talon starts with a huge Bam und unfolds into a beautiful and captivating love story with all the things we came to admire about this bestselling series like insta love, an endear ...more
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I think this is one of this authors bests books to date. I really enjoyed it!

The heroine was a great character. I love that she moved to help her sister out with her kids. I like that she was down to earth and just a good person. Her supposed character flaw didn't bother me all. Usually I don't like guarded heroines but the way the author had Talen handle this was perfect and really kept me, as a reader, from being frustrated by her reluctance.

Talen was pretty much awesome in my eyes. I like t
Somia
When Mia's sister needs her, Mia drops everything to be with her sister and nieces. A new town and new job, she's all in helping her sister cope with the consequences of her husband cheating and their marriage ending. What she has no room for is a man, but when she meets Talon Mayson, she soon learns he is all about being there for her, rather than letting her down as others have.

I really liked the bond between Mia, her sister and nieces. Talon and Mia have some good moments of heat, and are ver
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ' I Love Your Crazy' Stars

BOOM PERFECTION!!! Until Talon is the PERFECT escape to dive in too. One the sweetest and sexiest books I've read and a TOP heart warming MUST READ of 2020! Pure Alpha love and care!

I can never, EVER have enough of the Mayson clan, so I soaked up every second of this book.

Though Mia and Talon instantly connect and their attraction is palpable, I like the slow burn build up in their story, it just made them more unique for me.

He’s ruined me for anyone else with his ho
Heroesinbooks
4.5 Mia and Talon Stars

I am so invested in this series, Until November is one of my most re read favourite books and I eagerly await every book in the series. Aurora Rose Reynolds has created a world I would love to live in. Gorgeous , protective guys and strong women with close knit family ties and all the connections and dynamics between them. There's passion , humour and fun with a good dose of drama. Reading one of the books in this series is like meeting up with a really good friend you hav
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
When something works, I just go with the flow and enjoy the ride. That’s exactly how I feel about this series of books. ARR could write the Until series forever and I’d one-click every single one! I loved loved loved Until Talon!!!

Here’s what I loved:
From the harrowing first meeting to the electric first kiss, I was in love with this couple.
This author writes her male leads in way that you instantly want to be loved by them. Aside from their bossy and annoying behavior (which I find to be quite
Heather Lyn
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my fucking JESUS! This book was everything I wanted and more. Talon & Mia’s #BOOM is one of my favorites of this series! Loved it! Absolutely recommend!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Selma
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, beta
Boom, she did it again! Aurora Rose Reynolds played with my heart and made me fall madly, hopelessly and irrevocably in love with another Alphalicious Mayson man. I swear to God I can't get enough of her brand of romance heroes. The Until series and its spin offs are hands down my favorites! I adore this big, wonderful family and sincerely hope that Aurora will never stop writing about it! This masterpiece had everything I'm looking for in a heart-warming insta love story - entertaining plot, en ...more
Deborah
Aug 30, 2020 rated it liked it

I’ve been a fan of this series since reading Until November. Back in 2013. This has gone on to be one of my go-to books.

I liked Talon. I mean seriously who wouldn’t. But I didn’t feel any real spark here. It felt more like going through the motions.

Cece and Winston however provided a little excitement and intrigue.
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
project_20200716_1050443_0
project_20200716_1043057_0
This was perfection, my TOP FAVORITE and I mean I love them all but this took the cake for me, check out my FULL REIVEW & Teasers on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
20200111_114416_zpsamj4mlz9
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Mia moved to Tennessee to help her sister after her divorce, she now works st a car dealership and life is finally running smoothly as the sisters band together. Until Talon Mayson walks into her work place. After years of men being a disappointment Mia is skeptical about dating but Talon isn't about to give up. A seemingly random act of vandalism creates some bumps along the way....until things escalate proving once again that no Mayson gets his boom easily.

********
This was one of
Coco.V
Aug 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Yet another great book by ARR. I’m a huge fan of this author and for good reason. Until Talon is a heartwarming and swoony read. I will never get tired of this amazing series! I’ve enjoyed every one of these stories immensely. Overall rating : a solid 4 stars !
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Its been awhile since i read a Mayson book!! And it was decent and steamy.

And like all ARR her alphas are super alphas.. but Talon was less alpha in my eyes.. he has become my 2nd fave guy in this series no one can beat Cobi lol.

Mia moved to help her sister Cece who is going though a rough time, working at a car dealership she runs into Talon who ends up saving her during a tornado storm. But it takes awhile (think few weeks) to find him again. And Talon is already hit with that Mayson Boom as
♡Tonya♡
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

-no cheating
-safe - no others after meeting
-no ow drama
-no om drama
-no virgins
-epilogues several months and 2 years out
Amanda
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 ⭐
[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

My all-time favorite Mason brother is Nico so when I saw that his son Talon was getting his own book I was more than a little excited. My reading taste may have changed since the Boom books first began but I will never stop enjoying this world Aurora Rose Reynolds has created.

Mia is new to Tennessee but when her sister and nieces needed her she didn't hesitate to make the move. When a Tornado passes through town while she's at work she's comp
Carmen Rae
It's no secret that if Aurora writes it I will one click it. And that goes twice for any of her Until series. Those Mayson’s make mortal men look like boys with their alpha protectiveness and over the top family values. Add the BOOM family curse and them instantly knowing that they have met the love of their life and I'm in heaven.

Naturally Talon was the perfect Mayson man and I fell in love with him immediately. And Mia was more than worthy as his BOOM. Mia was all things loving and sweet whil
Nomims
Aug 06, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars

Nothing new, i read it to read it (if that make sense), same as all the others.
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

More Until Him books? Yes please! Until Talon is the story of Nico and Sophie's son Talon and Mia, who has just arrived in town to help her sister.

Mia is easy to like-she dropped everything to come to her sister's aid. She gets a job to help her sister pay bills, and loves getting to spend so much time with her nieces. Once Talon walks into her life, everything goes topsy turvy. He is persistent and there is no chance he won't win Mia over.

What I love about these books is that insta-love v
Snow
Aug 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I don't like the INSTA LOVE trope...and this author is known to write them a helluva lot.

But when I read the blurb, I really didn't get that vibe at all...and then I decided to read the book.

I wasn't wrong in my gut...yeah, there's a hint of "the INSTA thing" in it, sure, BUT this is actually a pretty well written romance drama about daring the woman of your desire to accept the feels beyond the obvious chemistry and the will to pursue this connection to no matter where it might lead you.

It's a
Mizz Latte
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
Just so much unnecessary drama. Romances can exist with kidnappings/murder/Other Woman Drama
Em
Aug 05, 2020 rated it liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️

It’s a standard Aurora Rose Reynolds’ book. Sweet heroine, alpha hero, instalove and a bit of a drama towards the end. This book is better than the last couple of books in the Until series, but not as good as the first ones. Still worth the read though.

I actually don’t mind the instalove. It’s one of the things that keeps me reading books by this author.

Spoiler alert!
Plot:
The guy, Talon, steps into the car shop where the woman, Mia, works as a car saleswoman. He ends up saving her when
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Until Talon was the ninth book in Aurora Rose Reynolds Until Him/Her series. The series was the legacy spinoff from her Until series.

Talon Mayson was the son of Nico and Sophie (book four, Until series). Mia Allenton came to Tennessee from Montana to help her sister and her three children while her sister was settling her divorce. Mia was working at a car dealership when Talon entered at the same time a tornado hit the area and then the saga began.

Reynolds had several plots running simultaneousl
Treena
The BOOM of this one is not as explosive or as swoony for me as some of the other books in this family/series. Nevertheless, I enjoyed Talon and Mia’s story. But then again, this maybe because I love the Mayson’s. Just spending thins with any of them is always nice. 😊
Jessica Alcazar
5 BOOM there it is! STARS!!!

This story hit all kinds of points for me. I adored Mia for her strength and determination and same for Talon. They are a match made in heaven I tell ya! And the chemistry between them was ridic hot! The story was captivating and exciting and and had a bit of mystery to it and again ... HOT HOT HOT (look at that cover people!)

I’ve read this series in spurts and not in any kind of order so I feel good about telling you this story can be read as a standalone with no is
Kayla Brunson
Aug 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020, romance, arc
Another title from ARR that I enjoyed! I always love coming back and reading about more Maysons and Talon is so much like his dad. He went after Mia no matter how much of a fight she put up.

”My dad always told me that everything good in life is earned not given, Mia, and I plan on earning every part of you, even your trust.”

They fell into such an easy relationship and I couldn't stop reading about them falling in love with each other.

Besides our two main characters we got to see the Mayson cla

• Unpredictable (Love in LA, #3)
  • Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • Fearless to Love (Written in the Stars, #7)
  • Drowning
  • Campfire Chaos (Hood River Hoodlums, #3)
  • Love Me Harder
  • Little Hoodlum (Hood River Hoodlums, #2)
  • Any Day Now (SWAT Generation 2.0, #8)
  • Breaking News (Prime Time, #2)
  • Cheesy on the Eyes (Slice #5)
  • Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)
  • A Wilderness of Glass (Wraith Kings)
  • Hostile Territory (Blackbridge Security, #1)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Hate the Player (Hollywood #3)
  • Malcolm (Dirty Aces MC, #1)
  • Wynter's Captive
  • Home Run (Lucas Brothers, #6)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the

Until Her/Him (9 books)
  • Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Until Ashlyn (Until Her/Him, #4)
  • Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Until Cobi (Until Him, #3)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)

News & Interviews

“One thing I’ve been learning with the help of the man at my side is that you have to find happiness and contentment within yourself before you are ever able to make anyone else happy, but if you’re lucky, you’ll find someone who is willing to wait for you while you figure things out.” 0 likes
“takes a special kind of man to understand they can add to your life but they can’t be your life. One thing I’ve been learning with the help of the man at my side is that you have to find happiness and contentment within yourself before you are ever able to make anyone else happy, but if you’re lucky, you’ll find someone who is willing to wait for you while you figure things out.” 0 likes