Start by marking “Curse of the Pirate King (The Ravencrest Chronicles, #5)” as Want to Read:
Curse of the Pirate King (The Ravencrest Chronicles, #5)

Curse of the Pirate King (The Ravencrest Chronicles, #5)

Kholas is the first mate aboard the Sea Wolf, a notorious pirate ship, but he isn’t sure his sails are cut from the right cloth for the job. When the Sea Wolf races off in search of plunder, all they find is blood. Damned by a northern witch, Captain Dimitris and Kholas must race against time to discover a way to lift the curse before everyone they care about succumbs to t ...more
Published June 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Curse of the Pirate King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curse of the Pirate King

Start your review of Curse of the Pirate King (The Ravencrest Chronicles, #5)
M.E. Aster
Mar 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Curse of the Pirate King was a fun read filled with adventure, mystery, and of course pirates!

We follow Kholas as he journeys aboard the Sea Wolf as its first mate. He isn’t a perfect man, most pirates aren’t, and he struggles with drink and his responsibilities, but he has a kind heart and I instantly liked him as a character.

The story moved quickly (maybe too quickly at times) leaving me wanting a bit more although I know there is a sequel. Still, it was a very enjoyable, well formatted read
T.L. Hanigan
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Curse of the Pirate King was a very entertaining read. Kholas grew as the story went along and it was nice to see. The nightmares he was having kept me reading, wanting to know what was going to happen. The end left me with questions I need answered! I hope to see some romance between him and Asha!
B.K.
Jul 14, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: authored-books
Myria Candies
marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2020
B.K. is an author of science fiction, fantasy, and horror inspired by the pulp fiction magazines of the early 20th century and classic speculative fiction. He is a student of history with a particular focus on the ancient, classical, and medieval eras. He has a lifetime of experience with a specialization in business management and human relations and also served in the U.S. Army.

B.K. Bass is als

News & Interviews

Secrets between siblings, grandparents with grievances, parents with problems. If you're looking for serious drama, check out these new...