Start by marking “Glass Secrets (Shattered Cove Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Glass Secrets (Shattered Cove Series, #2)

Glass Secrets

(Shattered Cove Series #2)

She guards her past. His heart is off limits. Can they break the walls between them and build the love they crave?

Mia Garcia is tired of running from her past. So with a new home offering small-town charm and
a fresh start, she’s ready to leave her history behind and open the yoga business of her dreams.
But after an infuriating encounter with her rude-yet-so-sexy neighbor,
Published September 3rd 2020 by Our Peaceful Family

To ask other readers questions about Glass Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glass Secrets

Start your review of Glass Secrets (Shattered Cove Series, #2)
All Booked Out
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Glass Secrets is the second book in the Shattered Cove Series, and I swear this series keeps getting better and better! No joke! I for one am so unbelievably happy that I took the chance and read AM Kusi’s work because it is incredible.

The enemies to lovers theme brought all the feels! The slow burn, the push and pull and the hot and cold only intensified the sexual tension between Andre and Mia. Oh, lordy the angst! It was captivating.

I adored Glass Secrets. Whilst I did have a few inkl
Cheryl
"This review can also be found in Currant7 Recommends

Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest and voluntary review.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Andre Stone, just came out of a 5-year relationship that ended in destroying his faith in relationships and a HEA for himself. He has decided that he is done with women after finding out that the women in his pasts have all betrayed him that he decided to focus all his efforts on building his business and nu
Nikki Swope, nixreadsromace
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First off let me just say how excited I am to have found this author. I saw the signup with Wildfire Marketing Solutions and was told how amazing the books were and decided to go for it. I’m so glad I did because A Fallen Star was incredible and Glass Secrets was just as good. I absolutely love all of these characters and cannot wait for more from them.

Now onto Andre and Mia. Both have been through so much, but are dealing with it in very different ways. Mia is strong, determined and unbelievabl
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For whatever reason, I didn't know that A.M. Kusi made up a husband & wife team, because that's how perfectly they flow together. I fell in love with them since the first book that I experienced, and yes, I mean experienced since the talent they have wraps me up in any and all stories that I read. Mia has been running from her past, and she's hit her limit so she's going to get a fresh start in a small town. She has this hot neighbor, Andre, who irritates her to no end while also confusing her b ...more
Sep 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great visit to Shattered Cove. Poor Andre has given up on love.... he can’t face the fear of another heartbreak so he has sworn off all relationships.
Mia is excited for her new beginning... with plans for her yoga business picking up apace and the promise of new friends she is looking forward to settling down in the Cove.
However she was not expecting the rudeness of her new neighbour or the undeniable chemistry between them...
I really admired Mia, she is a strong, determined woman who ha
Kari Hansen
Sep 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mia is looking for a fresh start and wants to leave her past where it belongs. She is so close to opening the yoga studio she always wanted but for that to happen she needs to work with her sexy yet cantankerous neighbor Andre.

Due to his past Andre is very cautious about those he allows close to him so despite his attraction to her he is determined to keep his distance but he is about to find out that is easier said than good.

As they get to know each other they are drawn to each other in a way t
Shannon
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Andre Stone is my new book boyfriend, I'm not going to lie.

Smart and business savvy and all heart, he is the kind of man, brother, and friend who is captivating on the page; he is vivid and mouthy. And rude. But it's ok; he's been through a lot.

Seeing Mia wear down his defenses and Andre realize that, maybe, it's not too late for happiness with the right person was everything I wanted the instant I saw where his story was headed in book of Shattered Cove.

I fell in love with them both. I almost
Alharaca
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Second book on this series and was totally worthy. Love how the characters are created and how much depth they have and the world around them fits perfectly. Prepare to know more about Andre and get to know Mia, you'll fall for them and how they evolve. I'm really glad that I read this one, i highly recommended.
Reading  In the  Red Room
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the Shattered Cove series. I enjoyed the emotional journey this book took me on. Andre was burned by a cheating ex Girlfriend. Mia had a rough childhood and is trying to live her best life. To say they had a rocky start would be a understatement. There was definitely hot chemistry but unfortunately Andre was so bitter that they almost fizzled out before anything could get started. I really enjoyed this story and truly enjoyed the side characters they were are entertaining as An ...more
Book Obsessed
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mia, and Andre’s story! I was so excited to read book two in the Shattered Cove Series, and it definitely didn’t disappoint that's for sure. These two have been through so much, and with that comes with different ways of coping. Mia is strong, and determined, whereas Andre has been hurt in the past and to me he was angry. Will these two be able to find a way to be happy since it’s what they deserve. I can’t tell you enough how amazing A.M Kusi’s writing is. Each book captivates my attention, and ...more
Katina McKinney James
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yes this series gives you all the feels. I just couldn’t think of how things were going to happen while reading it. Expect the bad and the worse. I am so happy to have been given the chance to read these new to me authors. And have fallen in love with their stories.
H.
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Andre. Where to start with Andre? Andre has a heart of gold, but it's been burned. Twice. Badly. Andre has some serious trust issues and has now sworn off women and relationships since his long term girlfriend ripped out his heart.

Mia has a past. Mia's past is not a pretty one. Mia's past is the kind of past that none of us want to admit exist in real life, but they do. Mia has trust issues because of her past, present, and unknown future.

Mia moves to Shattered Cove to start a new life. She's o
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this amazing series and is Mia and Andre’s story. Mia is tired of running from her past and decides on a fresh start in a small town when she want to open her own yoga studio. Andre is rude and sexy as is Mia’s new neighbour, and he is the contractor she hires to build a new studio for her. Even through these two do not get off to the best of starts the chemistry between them is undeniable. They both had trusts issues from their pasts, but can they take a chance on each o ...more
Luisa Rivas
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this sweet small town series! This time we have an enemies to lovers story, with some explosive scenes (read: red hot sexy times!), featuring Andre (Remy’s brother) and new character Mia Garcia

Andre had a girlfriend Tiffany, whom we read about in previous books. We know that the family doesn’t like her because she’s a witch (with a b) and she hasn’t made any effort to win them over. She’s constantly traveling, and has Andre in a see-saw relation, quarreling and making up. When the bo
Christi
Author: A.M. Kusi
Genre: Enemies to Lovers
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Steam: 🔥🔥

This was my first A.M. Kusi novel, and I really enjoyed it. A.M. Kusi is the pen name of a husband and wife writing team, and I think that is so unique and interesting. I also think it helps give you a truer view point from the male and female characters.

There's no denying that both of these characters have been through so much, they've been hurt and betrayed, b
Coastie  Mom
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jeraca
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received this free eARC novel from the author and Wildfire Marketing Solutions. This is my honest review.

I was so excited to get book 2 in this series and see how Andre falls for a new woman in his life.

Mia is such a strong person. She has been through so much in her short life, and yet she is still fighting to get her happily ever after, no matter the costs.

And Andre has been burned one to many times, so trusting Mia was really hard for him. The open, loving guy from book one did not appea
Jocelyne
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Shattered Cove Series, a small town romance. This is a series of interconnected stories, with intertwined characters. You can read this story as a standalone, but I recommend you to read this Series in order. Mia and Andre's story is beautifully written. The storyline is fast paced, and intriguing, filled with secrets. Mia is a lovely strong woman. Andre is handsome. Their story is beautiful and emotional. The supporting characters are great, and I loved to see aga ...more
Reneta Carine
Sep 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I signed up for this book via Wildfire after hearing about the author and the blurb also excited me.
I can surely say I wasn't disappointed.
Andre Stone is every women's dream and due to his past experience with women, he makes sure to keep away from them, until Mia moves in across his house and there are instant sparks between which is undeniable from the start.

Mia also has some secrets about her past which doesn't allow her to be herself freely. I love how both Andre and Mia go back and forth to
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Andre and Mia have trust issues that they carry around because of past issues. When Mia decides to make a stance and move on from her past she lands in a small town where she wants to open a yoga studio. Andre is her neighbor. He is annoyingly rude and yet he sets off a spark she can't deny but her past has taught her to be leery of men. Andre has his own issues. Their first encounter didn't go so well. Now he is the one set to build her studio. Time spent in each others presence has walls comin ...more
Anne Milne
Sep 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable enemies to lovers romance featuring Andre and Mia.

Andre is a character who had me changing my opinion of constantly. At the start I felt sympathy when he gets his heart broken again. Unfortunately this turns him into a man bitter towards woman and he could be hateful. Mia is a sweet woman looking for a new start everyone likes her .... everyone but Andre. Even as much as I disliked Andre and the way he acted I realised it came from past betrayals but it didn'ty stop me wanting to s
Sophie Randall
Aug 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, dnf
Arc in exchange for an honest review.
This was a cute read.
I liked the fact that Mia ran a yoga studio and owned her own business, I found that very different. I liked the neighbour trope and the small town romance.
Andre definitely had a chip on his shoulder and it was great to see him develop across the novel, him and Mia were also very cute.
Check this book out when it comes out September 3rd!
Larissa Rye
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really liked Andre in the first book but after the first couple chapters of this book I wanted to knee him in the nuts like Mia did. I understood why he had a hard time trusting women after the crappy girlfriends he’s had in the past but he was overboard dickish.

Mia’s story was beyond what I was expecting. If sheds a bright light on the struggles that immigrants face in this day & age. My heart absolutely broke for her when she was retelling her story.

These two healed each other in the best
Vanessa
Sep 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Very cute story but unfortunately I didn’t connect with it. The author shines a light on a very delicate subject within our world right now. Which is why I added another star. This book just was not for me. I couldn’t connect with the characters. I didn’t feel the chemistry between them. I found my mind wandering and not focused on the book. Just because this book was not my cup of tea doesn’t mean people should not read it and form their own opinions.
Faith89
Sep 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is not your romance. This story shows that you showed never judge people. You never really know anyone’s situation. Mia and Andre are two people that need each other. She feels trapped in a situation that could be life or death. He is still reeling from a breakup. Both are dealing with trust issues. This story is so relatable to things happening today. This is series deal with real life situations and get your emotions rolling. I love the diversity in this series.
Amii
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great romance. This is a great shorter romance, it’s great to get into and pass a few hours. It’s the first book I’ve read from this series and this author and I really enjoyed it. Andre is a guy that’s been hurt so has given up on love and Mia is a girl that’s seen a world full of darkness so has lost hope. Can they both be what they both need to find their own happiness or will obstacles get in the way? I read this book as an ARC.
Leslie
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
I received this book free as an ARC reader for review.

She is completely deluded. He is a bully and an ass hat. They hate each other then have unprotected angry sex. Repeatedly. It’s a pretty messed up relationship.

Also, aside from being preachy, this book was just flat. There characters didn’t exhibit any personal growth and were awful to each other.
Chantique Wilson
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: advance-copy
Glass Secrets was wonderful. I did not read the 1st book in the series and did not miss anything. I recommend this to anyone who is a fan of enemies to lovers or just a good HEA. I plan to read the other books in the series.
Rosie J.
Sep 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance Lovers
3.5 Stars

This one didn't resonant with me like the first book. This one had a faster pace and I didn't connect with the heroine. Still, worth it to catch up with the rest of the gang. There are three more books forthcoming in this series. Get started reading the first book now!
Tracey Tranter
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this story.

It’s such an awesome small town romance book with steamy scenes and adventure.

It’s got sadness and hope all rolled into one book.

I look forward to reading the rest of the series.

I received a free copy of this book via Hidden Gems am voluntarily leaving a review.

• Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Secret Puck
  • Reckless Kiss
  • El Diablo II
  • Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys #9)
  • Home Before Dark
  • Last Call
  • Ryder (Merrick Brothers #2)
  • When the Stars Fall (Lost Stars #1)
  • The Stand-In Boyfriend (Greyford High, #5)
  • The Penalty Box (Greyford High, #4)
  • Love & Hockey (Fury, #1)
  • When Morning Comes (Arrow Creek #2)
  • Shattered Ice (Fury, #3)
  • Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • Perfect Wreckage (Wrecked #2)
A.M. Kusi is the pen name of a husband and wife team. We enjoy writing romance novels that are inspired by our own experiences as an interracial/multicultural couple.

Our novels are about strong women and the sexy heroes they fall in love with, are emotionally satisfying, and always have a happy ending.

Sign up for our newsletter and get a FREE book today:

www.amkusi.com/newsletter

ORDER NOW:

A Fallen

Shattered Cove Series (5 books)
  • A Fallen Star (Shattered Cove Series, #1)
  • Defying Gravity (Shattered Cove Series, #3)
  • The Lighthouse Inn (Shattered Cove #4)
  • His True North (Shattered Cove Series, #5)

News & Interviews