Start by marking “The Cross of Ciaran” as Want to Read:
The Cross of Ciaran

The Cross of Ciaran

When a fifth century pagan priest is unearthed in Ireland fifteen hundred years after being entombed, archaeologist Caitlin O’Connell is convinced it’s the find of the century. The body is in perfect condition, right down to the intricate tattoos adorning the Celt’s skin. In fact, if scientific data hadn’t proved otherwise, she would swear he hadn’t been interred more than ...more
Published June 18th 2020 by Inez M. Foster

To ask other readers questions about The Cross of Ciaran, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cross of Ciaran

Start your review of The Cross of Ciaran
Elise
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tl;dr: If the premise of this book sounds good, give it a shot. It's a well written story that I found quite enjoyable. It won't change your life, but you'll have fun reading it.

This is a book I would normally rate at 3 stars, but since it currently only has 12 ratings and I feel it deserves more notice, I've given it 5 stars to help it on its way.

SPOILERS -

The main protagonist is Ciaran. He's a pagan priest from 5th century Ireland who blasphemes his priesthood and so is cursed with eternal sl
Jill Jacques
Sep 15, 2020 rated it liked it
This book was a quick read and I enjoyed reading it, but I didn't know the book was going to leave me hanging! Apparently, I either did not see that this one book in a series, or it wasn't advertised as such. Had a little bit of history and some romance and was a little fantasy, but as I was looking up the second book, I couldn't find it on Kindle or anywhere else! Maybe Goodreads will see my post and offer up the second book which is a continuation !
Lynn Runyan
Oct 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Most Unusual

This has to be one of the most unusual books I’ve read in eons. The hours of extensive research and organization gone into the creating are awe inspiring to say the least! Creativity at it’s best.
Jane
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hard to put down!

This is an awesome story about an ancient Celt who suddenly finds himself alive 1500 years after his entombment, struggling to keep his identity concealed from the archeologist who found him. I just hope the author completes the sequel soon. Highly recommend.
Cynthia
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an exciting book!

I've read many time travel books and this is right up there with the best. Ciaran is a character that makes you hang on every word about.
Michelle Jenkins
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting book

Great characters and suspense built up to wonder what happens. Ready for the next one immediately! Great writing and interesting time travel aspect .
Judith A
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love books about the Irish

Loved everything about this book, became completely engrossed from the beginning. Am now anxiously awaiting the next book in the series.
Jeffrey White
Linda
Oct 21, 2020
Lisa Allard
Sep 28, 2020
Romance, Historic...: CELTIC PARANORMAL ROMANCE - JUST RELEASED 4 7 Jul 04, 2020 08:04AM

• The Winter Laird (Mists of Fate, #1)
  • Once Upon a Summer Night (Mists of Fate, #3)
  • An Enchanted Spring (Mists of Fate, #2)
  • Falling Through Time (Mists of Fate #4)
  • Never Say Goodbye (A Brothers Montgomery Book #1)
  • The Lost (Echoes from the Past #9)
  • An Outlawed Heiress & Her Duke (Time Travel, #3)
  • Stowaway in Time: blue crystal time travel romance book 3
  • Fifteen Postcards
  • Earth Shattering (Blue Crystal #1)
  • Time Rebound (Blue Crystal, #2)
  • A Modern Lady (Time Travel #2)
  • The Mystic Cove Series Boxed Set (Books 1-4)
  • The House on the Hill
  • Trapped in Time
  • Yesterday's Blood (A Slip in Time, #5)
  • The Prophecy
  • From Suits to Kilts
Andrea Matthews is the pseudonym for Inez Foster, a historian and librarian who loves to read and write and search around for her roots, genealogical speaking. In fact, it was while doing some genealogical research that she stumbled across the history of the Border reivers. The idea for her first novel came to mind almost at once, gradually growing into the Thunder on the Moor series. And the rest ...more

News & Interviews