Start by marking “One Time Only” as Want to Read:
One Time Only

One Time Only

(One Time Only #1)

A fiery, passionate MM romance novel from #1 New York Times Bestselling author Lauren Blakely…

Ever hear the story about the bodyguard who falls for the rock star?
Yeah, it never ends well.
Each day I remind myself that it's my job to protect Stone. And nowhere in the job description does it say I should lust after the charismatic, charming man.
Especially since we're opposit
Published November 18th 2020 by Hot Men Books

To ask other readers questions about One Time Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Time Only

Start your review of One Time Only
Lauren Blakely
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
One Time Only is available everywhere! And this standalone MM forbidden romance is electric, passionate and a total page turner!
✦Amazon ➜ http://blkly.pub/OneTimeOnlyKindle
✦Apple➜ http://blkly.pub/OneTimeOnlyApple
✦Nook ➜ http://blkly.pub/OneTimeOnlyNook
✦Kobo ➜ http://blkly.pub/OneTimeOnlyKobo
✦Google ➜ http://blkly.pub/OneTimeOnlyGoogle
✦Audible ➜ ONE TIME ONLY is performed by Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton! ➜ https://blkly.pub/AudibleOneTimeOnly

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
One Time Only is a brand new M/M rock star/body guard/taboo romance by Lauren Blakely. You don’t need to read it but there is a prequel to this, Maybe This Time, which tells how Jackson came to work for Stone. The very beginning of their story. I also want to say that Lauren Blakely writes amazing M/M romance! This is full of passion, steam, and sweet, romantic moments as well. These two made me swoon so much! Their love felt so real to me.

Excerpt Reveal - ONE TIME ONLY by Lauren Blakely - Beneath The Covers Blog

Jackson Pearce has been a body guard for five years. He
Shile
Audiobook - 5 stars

Story - 1.5 stars

Nothing new, no character depth, no personalities, same old same old;

-You are hot. I want you, sex. I can't be with you. I want you again, sex, sex, sex. It is right, It is wrong............

description

-The audiobook was fun.
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio 5 ++++ Stars
Story dnf @ 40%

I seriously tried because having Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton narrate an M/M is a RARE treat I didn't want to pass up. Unfortunately, the story wasn't working for me...at all. 🤷🏽‍♀️ To me the plot was so nonsensical that it made the MCs seem like juveniles. I guess what I'm saying is that the story lacked depth.

I was so sure I would love this book. I reeeaaalllyyy wanted to adore this book but it is was it is. Like my dear friend Shile would say "embrace the
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
I just don’t think this author is for me.

This one just lacked any depth and felt very immature.
The dialogue was often cheesy and eye roll inducing.
I honestly didn’t find the sex very hot either. Probably for the point above.
This book was too long for virtually nothing to have happened.
I did finish but eventually had to start skimming.

Dali
One Time only is sizzling hot and touching read. With this book, I felt like my eReader was my own personal sexy toy.
“You are every song, every lyric, every damn word.”

Full disclosure, I tend to avoid MM romance for the same reason I tend to avoid erotic romance: too much focus on the sexy times and not enough on everything else like character and plot development. This is not the rule, just my not so stellar reading choices.

BUT there have also been books like this one where yes, witho
♡ cal ♡
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh my god I can’t believe I quoted this review with sex scenes instead of the hard-hitting moments lol.

———————————-

"My bodyguard is a superhero. That's the only explanation for what he's doing to my body.
And this is his superpower.
Magic fingers."

Decided to give this 5 stars because... honestly I don't know. Maybe because one of the characters is referenced as the look alike of Chris Hemsworth? Partially yes. My mind went haywire. I think the biggest reason why I highly enjoyed this i
J. McCoy
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Listen up people... if you've read and loved A Guy Walks Into My Bar, you're going to go ape $hit banana cakes over One Time Only! Stone and Jackson are magic on the page. Their journey is full of witty sarcasm, red-hot melt your panties sexy times, and friendship. Did I say magic on the page? Cuz yeah, MAGIC ON THE PAGE!!!

If you haven't ready A Guy yet, DO IT. Then read OTO when it comes out. You can thank me later. But I am not responsible for the melted panties, Lauren is. lol
⭐️AMST⭐️
~ 2.5 ~

Ugh! I wanted to love this one but just... didn’t.
Don’t get me wrong. There’s nothing bad about this story. Very readable and fluffy.
But, IMO there’s nothing special about it. I’m pretty sure tomorrow I won’t remember most things from the book.
Those were the same feelings I had about the last MM book by this author, so maybe the style isn’t for me.
JESSI ☾
Teddy Hamilton & Jacob Morgan slayed this audiobook as Jackson & Stone!! For the longest time no one could compete with Joe Arden & Shane East, but they have some serious competition now. One Time Only had everything from witty banter to seriously steamy moments and a lot more love than I was expecting. Add in a flawless audio and this book was just everything happy & swoony!!

Stone was everything perfect in a rock star yes, he was a playboy, but he also had a heart of gold. Not to mention huge
Kim
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OH, HOLY SHIP! It's rockstar, Stone Zenith, and his big, burly, hot bodyguard, Jackson Pearce! Oh. Hell. Yes!

I have loved Stone since we met him in One Night Only. He is a vibrant, charming, cocky rockstar, but he has a good heart and really pays attention to people. He is a bit impulsive and lives for music and sex...and he is an equal opportunity lover. He has been denying he has the hots for his stoic and straight bodyguard and just living his best life.

But then one night leads to some reve
Kate V
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
Meh.

Stone is a rock star. Jackson is his bodyguard. They're attracted to each other. But of course they can't go there because boss/employee. So what happens? You guessed it...they go there. Feelings are caught and well you can probably guess the ending.

This wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. It lacked some depth and was pretty long for there to be no plot essentially. I'm not kidding...nothing actually happened. Stone's inner dialogue was immature, shallow, and mildly annoying. Jackson was
Pam Nelson
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Hot!
I love a relationship SHIP, this book really gives us all we want in a romance and so much more. We get these awesome wonderful characters who try to stay away but attraction is named that for a reason. Two people who are attracted can’t stay away. Their One Night Only rule went bye bye after they got their hands on each other.

Not only is this book hot but it has those awe moments that I can’t get enough of but also some of the funny times you can’t help but become endeared to.

The fa
Donna
Dec 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lauren Luman
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving Blakely’s M/M content! It's a new venture for her and is absolutely fantastic.

Stone and Jackson are a hot rocker/bodyguard duet. In the world of romance novels, everyone knows that "getting someone out of your system" turns from fling to forever. One time turns into all the time.

And the supporting characters were fantastic. From Stone's brother to Jackson's family and fellow bodyguards. The people on the sidelines can help make or break a story. With Blakely, they make it every time.
Keri Loves Books
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This MM romance is sizzling hottt! The rockstar is about to get swept off his feet by the gorgeous man who was hired to protect him.

Stone is a rockstar and his bodyguard is becoming a problem. The attraction between them continues to grow and soon it will consume them both if they let it. Jackson needs this job. So crossing that line is an internal struggle for him. He'll need to decide whether it's worth breaking his own rules to have Stone just one time only.

Stone is fun and carefree. He lives
Jen Franklin
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love getting lost in Lauren Blakely's world!  After a glimpse of Stone and Jackson in One Exquisite Touch I have been looking forward to the rest of their story.  One Night Only delivers this and so much more!  It's the very best of a forbidden bodyguard romance mixed in with friends to lovers and topped off with seriously HAWT AF sexy times and next-level dirty talking with all the feels.  When they come together it is absolutely electric!  The fun-loving rock star with a heart of gold and th ...more
haletostilinski
4.5 stars!

I think I ultimately actually enjoyed this one more than A Guy Walks In..., because while we eventually got some fluff between these two, it didn't feel over the top like that one, and the ending didn't drag out too much.

I took .5 stars off and rounded down instead of up because it took a bit for me to get into these two together. I wasn't quite feeling the chemistry and connection between these two, but I did eventually, and I came to enjoy these two quite a lot. I just think the beg
Brie Trudel
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book! 5 hot, steamy stars! Absolutely recommend this book.

Stone is a world famous rockstar who loves to play the field with both women and men. He's never been in a committed relationship or been in love. He's charming, magnetic, sexy and has a heart of gold. Everyone likes him and not just because he's famous, but a genuinely kind person.

Jackson is a bodyguard who gets hired by Stone's team. He is 6'4" of hard muscle and takes his job seriously. He's so good at keeping
Caz
I've given this an A for narration, and a C- for the story (which was DIRE) at AudioGals. I'm leaving it at 3 stars.

Teddy Hamilton and Jacob Morgan have only recorded a handful of books together, but thanks to their performances in the much-loved&nbsp Him/Us/Epic from Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy, they’ve become something of m/m narrating royalty. I listen to Mr. Hamilton fairly frequently, and he’s a firm favourite here at AG – although I have to confess that I’ve hardly listened to Mr. Morgan
Mari  Cardenas
3.5 Stars

Okay, so here's the thing—and I've said this before, so bear with me—I'm one of those strange creatures that prefer plot to sex in books. As in, if there's an engaging plot, I don't need the sex scenes at all. However, if there's sex in the book I'm reading, I expect some balance with the story, especially in one as long as this one. It's all about finding a balance, otherwise, I'll end up skimming through most of the sex scenes no matter how hot, or how well written, they are.

I liked S
Jam
Classic case of telling not showing. No real chemistry or fully developed characters. Just lots of “I wanna fuck this guy but nooo I have to restrain myself” over and over again which only felt like fodder between sex scenes. Meh!
Kath
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Cheesy and annoying! This took forever to read and the epilogues just kept going and going!
Rachel
4.5+ stars

Stone and Jackson finally get their story! I have to say, I have been waiting for this book since we met Stone in One Night Only and saw the hidden chemistry crackling between them. Lauren Blakely may be new to the M/M world, but she can write some dang hot men!

Stone Zenith is a rock star with a reputation for fun. He has never hidden his physical desires, and is openly bi, preferring to keep his options open to his mood. He has built a solid friendship with his bodyguard, trying to ke
Roselyn_Reads
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One Time Only is Lauren Blakely's second MM Romance and man, oh man, did she knock me off my feet again. We were introduced to Stone Zenich, Emmy winning rockstar and his sexy bodyguard, Jackson Pearce in One Night Only (Ivy and Callum's book). That's when we first got a glimpse that there may have been something brewing between Stone and Jackson.

Despsite being a popular rockstar who was adored by his fans, Stone was kind and humble. He was passionate about his music and loved what he did. He si
Aly
I needed this so much. Lately I've been reading these m/m books that I didn't enjoy, so I knew I had to listen to something awesome. Not only is Blakely a queen of romance, but the narrators for the audiobook, Teddy Hamilton and Jacob Morgan are fantastic! I loved every part of this story and I can't recommend it enough.

At the beginning of the book, Jackson and Stone haven't gotten together, but there is a lot of tension and flirting happening. Jackson is afraid to make a move because it could
Chris
I was so excited for this book after hearing the teaser at the end of One Night Only and this book did NOT disappoint. Once I got to listen to it I just absolutely fell in love with Stone and Jackson. It was off the charts attraction right from the moment they laid eyes on each other and it doesn't stop through the entire book. The flirting and joking and just full on want they had for each other just kept me glued to my headphones. In addition our two main characters, I also loved Stone's relat ...more
Rochelle
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the second MM romance from Lauren Blakely and I loved it. Stone and Jackson were so hot together. They denied how they felt for each other since Jackson was Stone’s bodyguard but they couldn’t fight it forever. When you know you found the right one, nothing will stand in the way. When they finally gave into the attraction, it was so hot. It will burn up your screen. Watching them get together warmed my heart and had me smiling the whole time. Love is Love!!!
Paula
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's something about Lauren's books that I throughly enjoy!
They are passionate and oh so sweet! The storylines and MCs are always interesting and well constructed!
I've come to realise that it is rare that I give a book the 5star rating but this one deserves them and more if that was possible!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Roommate
  • Ice Hearts (Fury, #2)
  • All In (Coming Around Again #2)
  • Lies & Lullabies (Hush Note, #1)
  • Dirty Rebound (Slayers Hockey, #3)
  • Indebted (A Kingpin Love Affair, #1)
  • How to Date a Younger Man
  • Wicked Princess (Royal Hearts Academy, #3)
  • Swallow (Forbidden Desires Spin-off #1)
  • Magpie (Forbidden Desires Spin-Off #2)
  • Mate (Forbidden Desires, #3)
  • Change of Heart
  • Flash Me (Heathens Ink #6)
  • Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered, #3)
  • The Rivals
  • Kane (Arizona Vengeance, #8)
  • Bond (Forbidden Desires, #2)
  • Dark Fairy Tales
See top shelves…
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more