Start by marking “Soulstealer” as Want to Read:
Soulstealer

Soulstealer

He was looking forward to college…

…but then the worst possible thing happened.

Could Nythan survive the demon inside of him?

College in Florida was supposed to be about the beaches, the girls, and sometimes even a class or two. But the demon inside had one demand. Help it fulfill its quest so the demon could escape. It’s the only way for Nythan to get his life back.

There are
Kindle Edition
Published May 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Soulstealer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soulstealer

Start your review of Soulstealer
Corey
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, fantasy
Where to even begin? This book absolutely blew my mind, I couldn't even put it down as soon as I started to read it. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking for a fresh new read and those who are fans of fantasy.
Sebastian
Oct 02, 2020 rated it liked it
I thank to the publisher for giving me an advanced copy of this book.

The soulstealer is a book about Nythan, a boy who is 19 years old and it's gonna go to college to have a good future like every normal person in the world, until one unafortunately day, he is attacked by someone, and then when he wakes up, he finds out he has a demon that eats souls called Bane that only wants freedom, so he convinced Nythan to get him his desire.

The cover was cool, very intriguing and it gives me some vibes
Penny
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I went into this book with very few expectations because I had never read this author before, and I didn’t know how I was going to like it. In fact, in the first few chapters (the chapters are short), I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to like it because it almost seemed like a YA book. Then something changed. The pacing picked up, and the plot changed a little. I was hooked. There are no real “good” or “bad” characters; there was much moral ambiguity. I liked the philosophy sprinkled throughout, ...more
Elizabeth McDaniel
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an exciting and intriguing journey that Bane took Nythan on. At first I wasn’t sure if Bane was real or imagined but as I kept on reading I realized that Bane was as real a character as Nathan was and just the implication of what he expected of Nythan was overwhelming to a whole new degree. The characters and places were well written and had been definitely thought out with a very distinct and disastrous direction. I have to say I am anxious to see if the cliffhanger may be answered in ...more
Chris Schroeder
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Soulstealer by Shane Boulware is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number one in this wonderful start to a brand new series written by a brand new author for me to read. I was hooked from the time I started reading this wonderful story and I can not wait to read more. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and thrillers in their stories.

Margarita Rose
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was one strange read. It is thought provoking. This young man's life is thoroughly changed. He becomes something indescribable. This book is not something I usually read but for something different to read this is the one.

Frances
I really wanted to love this book. It just really wasn’t for me it had too many religious overtones and sensoring the cuss words seemed unnecessary. I feel like the author has wonderful potential and the premise of the story sounded great. It wasn’t a bad book it just wasn’t for me.
Spencer Jacobson
Boulware's debut novel is a wild and twisting ride. I highly recommend Soul Stealer to those fans of fantasy, sci-fi, or fiction in general that are looking for something fresh and outside the norm. An excellent read, I had a hard time putting it down!
William Hunter
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent read. I ventured outside my typical genres with Soulstealer, and was not disappointed. Highly recommended.
Nicole
Oct 05, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Well here it is. My first ever book to classify as DNF.

I think I've just read too many awful books this year that I'm tired of wasting my time if I'm not enjoying it.

'Soulstealer' tries to tell the story of a bloke called Nythan who becomes entangled in the business of 'Soulstealing' where he consumes people's souls to satisfy his 'hunger'. Oh and the first soul he consumes talks to him in his mind, kind of like a lame Venom.

Also, have you ever read book that censors its own swearing?? Like it'
Shane Boulware
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This labor of love took me a little over three years to write and two years to edit. I really like how it turned out, and I hope you do too. I didn't even intend to publish it at first, but 350 pages later, I knew I wanted to share this story.

If this turns out to be successful, then the already written sequel will be edited and published right away.

I'd love to hear your feedback. Thank you! :)
Destiny Brown
Sep 21, 2020
Sandy
rated it did not like it
Aug 11, 2020
Lisa Butcke
Daniella Featherstone

• The Guardians
  • Happy & You Know It
  • Sword of Destiny (The Witcher, #0.75)
  • Peace Talks (The Dresden Files, #16)
  • The Boy from the Woods
  • The Traveler's Gate Trilogy (Traveler's Gate, #1-3)
  • Ender's Game, Volume 2: Command School
  • Montrose Paranormal Academy, Book 3: The European Conspiracy: A Young Adult Urban Fantasy Academy Novel
  • FUR (Zeke Adams Book 2)
  • Sorry I Missed You
  • Face of Danger (Undercover Magic, #2)
  • Heaven's Embrace (Her Angels #1)
  • Heaven's Most Wanted
  • Heaven's a Beach (Her Angels #2)
  • A Wicked Chance: Paranormal Adventure Chronicles (Urban Fantasy)
  • Shades of Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #16)
  • The Places We Sleep
  • Blood and Bone
1 follower
Shane Boulware is an unconventional idealist from Orlando, Florida. Naturally, he commissioned as a Contracting Officer in the United States Air Force in 2012, where he promptly got tased, was hit with pepper spray, participated in a mock riot, jumped out of an airplane, and lived in a combat zone. These experiences tempered his creative instinct and led him to publish two music albums, found an i ...more