Start by marking “Always Only You (Bergman Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Always Only You (Bergman Brothers, #2)

Always Only You

(Bergman Brothers #2)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  6,666 ratings  ·  1,236 reviews

Get ready for an emotional ride filled with laughter, longing, and a sweet slow-burn in this sports romance about love’s power not in spite of difference, but because of it.

Ren

The moment I met her, I knew Frankie Zeferino was someone worth waiting for. Deadpan delivery, secret heart of gold, and a rare one-dimpled smile that makes my knees weak, Frankie has been

Published August 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Always Only You, please sign up.
Kami No, you don't. It mentions characters from the other books but there isn't anything that would cause confusion. This is the first one I've read, highl…moreNo, you don't. It mentions characters from the other books but there isn't anything that would cause confusion. This is the first one I've read, highly recommend!(less)

·  6,666 ratings  ·  1,236 reviews

Start your review of Always Only You (Bergman Brothers, #2)
Helen Hoang
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's a special treat to read a book with an autistic heroine, written by a fellow autistic romance author. ALWAYS ONLY YOU takes that a step further by being a delightful, quirky fun read in its own right. Not only did Frankie, our autistic heroine, speak to me in a unique way, but I downright loved Ren, our red-headed, Shakespeare-loving, hockey-playing hero. He's perfect in every way. This book manages to be lighthearted while also touching upon heavier topics. Chloe Liese's writing style felt ...more
Christy
5 stars

001(11)
Yes I have a tender spot for the six-foot-three cinnamon roll.

Give me ALLLLL the slow-burn sports romances with cinnamon roll heroes. ALL OF THEM! I enjoyed the first book in this series, but I was not expecting to love this book so hard. I did. I fell hard for Ren and Frankie and their love story.

Ren is a professional hockey player but he’s so much more than that. He comes from a big family and he’s a great son and brother. He’s also a lover of Shakespeare, a bit of a ne
EmBibliophile
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
5 ‘Zenzero’ stars

Seriously, where can I find my own Bergman man?!!

Are all those brothers this good?! Now how am I supposed to keep my love life expectations realistic?

Ren is freakin amazing! Everyone needs a Ren in their life. Personally, I won’t settle for less! Now when I say that I have a huge crush on Ren, I’m not exaggerating. When he smiles I found myself smiling. When he blushes, I blush. When he laughs, I start to giggle like I teenager. When he talks, I swoon and I’m not even ashamed t
Warda
4.5 Shakespearean Stars! ✨

Chloe Liese has done it again with this incredible, own-voices story about an autistic woman with rheumatoid arthritis, hell-bent on living life according to her terms and not letting anything hold her back or limit her.

I don’t know what to say that hasn’t already been said about Frankie and Ren’s story. It was disgustingly adorable and tender.
I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about this since the first 100 pages did not work for me. For reasons that probably have
preoccupiedbybooks
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#1 Only When It's Us ★★★★★
#2 Always Only You ★★★★★

This adorable, well written romance was:
🏒A Hockey romance
🏒Opposites attract
🏒An own voices Autism and Rheumatoid Arthritis portrayal
🏒Forbidden love
🏒Slow burn

Ren Bergman, a literal ray of sunshine is a hockey star (despite his football/soccer loving family's dismay) and a bookworm! He's been in love with Frankie Zerferino, his team's social media manager for years, but can't act on it because they work together.
Frankie, a tough, no-nonsense woman,
✨ A ✨
Hockey star and huge Shakespeare nerd, Ren Bergman, has been in love with the team's social media manager, Frankie, for years and is waiting for the day he can tell her how he feels.

Francesca ‘Frankie’ Zeferino has a tough exterior to avoid growing close to anyone. She's keeps her autism and soft side a secret. But it's getting harder as she starts to let in Ren with his sunshine personality.

Man oh man. I enjoyed this so much. Maybe even more than the first one.

The writing was just as easy an
Nilufer Ozmekik
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another exemplary heartwarming, swoon #ownvoices romance and second book of Bergman brothers’ book made me smile, giggle, laugh too much !! My husband thought I was choking ( sometimes my laugh resembles crow choir which sign a acapella) and performed Heimlich maneuver ( I wish he could be more careful when he lifted me up and didn’t hurt his back. Now he’s walking like Quasimodo at house, ringing neighbors’ bells as a prank!)

Let’s go back to reviewing and telling you how much I’m delightful fo
Phuong ✯
Ren 'Zenzero' Bergman.

That's it. That's the review.

P.S. still too lazy to write a review, but I feel like if you liked Take a Hint, Dani Brown, you would also like this book! These men are just ✨ adorable ✨.
Jessica
This book snuck up on me and I had no idea that I would love this as much as I did!

This is a sunshine hero and grumpy heroine book, which is a trope I didn't know I needed in my life. Frankie is on the autism spectrum and has arthritis, and she's had bad experiences with relationships in the past dealing with her lifestyle and her physical struggles. She hates feeling like a burn to anyone and doesn't ever want to be treated as less than or less capable than others. She works as a social media
Aoife - Bookish_Babbling
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2020
*swoon*

I fell hard for these characters, their story but especially their friends and family. Chloe has wonderfully expanded the world she introduced us to in Only When It's Us, with the next Bergman Bro on the totem pole in Ren.
The odd one out of the family, being a *gasp* hockey player when everyone else is into football/soccer. This BGE (😈 so glad I get to whip out Big Ginger Energy again) dude is a giant softee with a heart of gold, ready smile & penchant for the classics, but more specifica
Lau Novas
Books help me feel a bit more connected to a world that is hard to make sense of. Books are patient with me. They don’t laugh at me instead of with me. They don’t ask why I’m “always” frowning, or why I can’t sit still. Books welcome me -weirdness and all- and take me exactly as I am.

I had the most ridiculously high expectations for this book and it lived up to all. Always Only You is an unforgettable romance featuring a grumpy, independent heroine and a cinnamon roll, beautiful inside-and-
Blythe The Word Junkie
5 out of 5 stars!!!

"Nobody knows if love's going to hurt them. You simply have to take a chance."

Important underrepresented voices.
Autistic heroine.
Sheds light on chronic pain.
Feminist men.
Slow burn romance.
Forbidden-ish love.
Shakespeare-loving sunshine of a hockey ginger-head hero.
Grumpy heroine with a cane she named as her "Elder Wand". (I loved this!)
Harry Potter References!
Endearments that you may/may not stomach. (Depends on your swoon meter.)

Ren Bergman is a hockey-playing, Shakespeare-l
Lauren
"So let me promise you, here and now that I will never view you as a burden or a problem to be surmounted. You're a person, Frankie, one that I'm wild about. Any hardships, anything difficult in your life, well, I'll just be grateful that I get to be with you as you weather it"

This might be the perfect book. I find literally no fault in it.

Hard and tough social media manager Frankie Zeferino works for the same team professional hockey player adorably soft Ren Bergman plays for, they've know
Ambriehl Khalil
⭐️ [5/5 Stars] ⭐️

You know what’s so annoying? When talented authors don’t get enough credit and noticeability. Chloe Liese is fan-fucking-tastic and a goddamn delight. I’m so glad I found her books and especially this series.

This was everything I was expecting and more. I don’t see enough light shed on autism in romance novels at all. I think this might be the second or third novel I’ve read EVER with an autistic main character and knowing it’s #ownvoices makes it even better. I don’t know much
Chloe Liese
Aug 03, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The wait is OVER and ALWAYS ONLY YOU is here! This is my first #OwnVoices romance about a woman with autism and chronic pain, and a man who’s still trying to find his way as a gentle soul in the often toxic masculinity of professional sports.

Buckle up for some serious minivan rocking, grumpy grumbling, Shakespeare quoting, Chinese takeout sharing, adorkable, towel-debacle, yoga tortured, sexy, tender romance. I hope you enjoy the ride!!!
♛ may
chloe liese you have a civil duty to write a book for each of the Bergmans, i will accept nothing less

more BERGMANS
description

buddy read with my sports romance loving fav
Brittni Kristine
Apr 08, 2021 rated it liked it
Pros:
Cute love story
Great representation of autism, and multiple types of autism
Great representation of chronic pain
“Misunderstanding” trope didn’t last very long

Cons:
Cheesy dialogue
Straight up cringy scenes
“Man who invented feminism” trope

I really enjoyed the autism representation in this book, as someone who has a son on the spectrum and who is quickly realizing he got it from my side of the family. But I kind of think without that aspect of the story that I connected with personally,
vee
Dec 29, 2020 rated it liked it
(3.75)

"My therapist says, show peopke who you really are, and you get the absolute thrill of knowing they love you for you. That's why the friends I do have aren't many, but they know and love the real me."

Ren :

Frankie :

This book :

Here’s another quote I liked :

"I can't lose her."
"So don't. Go home and fight for her"
He laughs but it breaks into emotion. "How do you fight for someone who doesn't want to be fought for? How do you repair something that they say is irrevocably broken?"
"You s
Arini ~ Miss Casually Reading
#1 Only When It’s Us — 4.25 stars
#2 Always Only You — 3.5 stars

🎶 youre just too good to be true
cant take my eyes off of you...
🎶

i really have no place saying this seeing as im sometimes a hypocrite myself, but i’d like to point out anyway... ✨the hYpOcRiSY

here you have the most puurrfectt numero uno type of hero who,

✓ is attentive, considerate, AND a feminist;
✓ reads and curses in Shakespeare;
✓ has a gorgeous body; and,
✓ is excellent at playing hockey.

on top of that, hes also a VIRGIN who has b
menna
Jul 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-releases, arcs
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want more bergmans!!! i want books for all of them,,,all the brothers and the sisters and hell i’d even read about their parents!!!! im in love with this family so much,,,,adopt me please and thank you.

i loved ren and frankie so much??? they serve the best sunshine/grump relationship with frankie!! being!! The grump!! I mean i’ve been obsessed with grump female/sunshine male ever since i read chloe brown so is it even a surprise that i loved this? probably not. and they were b
tiffany
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-favorites
chloe liese has done it again, y’all. she has captured my heart and ruined me for all slow-burn romance. she is truly wonderful and becoming one of my favorite romance authors. and fact that this is an #OwnVoices story...

now, i shall present to you my never ending love for this book.

1. søren isak bergman. guys, meet my new book boyfriend. he’s a teddy bear, a sweetheart, and a bit nerdy (we love that). here’s the thing: my love my bad-boy heroes, but ren is a huge softy and I FREAKING LOVE HIM !
Rozberry🍓
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
reread/first listen - 1/3/21 (It’s so weird to date stamp something with ‘21 for the first time lol)

Now having reread both of the first two books of the Bergmans series, here I am still just as wowed & swooned as the first time.
description
It’s as if Ms. Liese can read my mind(let’s hope not for her sake...it might be a wee bit strange in there 🤭😂) & gives exactly what tugs at my heartstrings the strongest.
Honestly, I can’t recommend this series enough to fans of romance. You want witty & smart? ✔️ Sexy &
ApoorvaReads
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 stars ⭐️

“Her face falls. “Some imperfections aren’t so beautiful, Ren.”
“No. Perhaps not.” I slip my fingers through her hair. “But if they’re yours, I love them. And you love mine.”

To put in simple words, I’m in love with this book and I’ve never read any characters like in this one😭 I am feeling really short of words which hardly happens to me and I don’t know how to write this review cause my feelings are all over the place.

“I feel a rare smile lift my cheeks. “I have heard rumors that you’
Lien
Alpha assholes are so overrated.

Give me someone who likes to read, doesn’t sleep around, is attentive and considerate, a dork, someone who blushes, who curses in Shakespeare, respects boundaries, waits for his woman for YEARS, and who declares emergency meetings with his brothers to form a plan on how to pursue his unrequited crush!

I grinned, I giggled, I swooned. The guy is a total keeper and I want to keep him. Where are the Ren Bergmans in the world?

“It doesn’t work right now, but maybe o
Syndi
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh I am so happy right now! I got a copy of the audiobook for Always Only You. Since reading the first book, my admiration for Miss Liese has been growing and growing. The Bergmen brothers are becoming my book boyfriends for life.

Ren/ Soren is just.... perfect. If only he exists in real world. Miss Liese created another perfect man in her romance world. I am falling in love with Ren. Sweet sweet Ren.

Frankie is great. I love her determination to make it in this world. She is quirky, sassy and s
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

It was cute. It was mushy. It was alright.

The author was able to touch base on disability, autism and RA, and the emotional struggles that come along with it. It was real and raw, and constant throughout the read. More so, what I enjoyed most was how Ren handled, approached, and aided Frankie’s diagnosis. He was never judgmental nor resentful towards her disabilities. It only proved that he is everyone’s ideal man and the perfect book boyfriend.

Despite the characteristics that

Dear book,
It's not you, it's me.
Antonella
book playlist

This is book two in can be read as a standalone series about siblings In Swedish/American family...it is also..

* smart romance
* own voices romance
* grumpy/sunshine
* sport romance
* cute

Grumpy/sunshine romance as I never read it before.
And I mean, I never read before a grumpy heroine and sunshine hero mix.

I AM HERE FOR this author's intentions with this series. Because we - the reading community & whole romanclandia - need more purposes with plotline & characters.
10 out of 10 for
WhittyReads
First read- Chloe Liese is a new to me author and this most definitely will not be the last book I read by her. I am officially a fan because this book was phenomenal.

This story follows Frankie and Ren who just had the sweetest romance and I fell in love with their story/journey. Ren has my heart! He’s a cinnamon roll hero and I loved the fact that he has secretly had feelings for Frankie for years. He was so supportive, understanding, patient, and sweet to Frankie and I swooned over him the ent
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR HEART MELTED AND TO BE COMPLETELY SWEPT OFF YOUR FEET!!! Because RENNNNNNNNNN! REN! REN! That man! He is the sweetest, warmest, most tender-hearted, deliciously swoony hero!!! I absolutely adored the way he LOVED Frankie. I fell sooooooo incredibly hard for this couple. Their love story wrecked me in the very best way. It was emotional and heartfelt and gorgeous. Sooooo gorgeous. GAH!

Also, I’m so obsessed with this series!!! This family is everything! The dynamic, the wa

• The Swap
  • Rocket Science
  • A Duke, the Lady, and a Baby (Rogues and Remarkable Women, #1)
  • The Love Square
  • The What If Guy (The Guys Who Got Away, #3)
  • 44 Chapters About 4 Men
  • The Wrong Mr. Darcy
  • The Governess Game (Girl Meets Duke, #2)
  • Happily Whatever After
  • The Lion's Den
  • Saving Ruby King
  • The Backpacking Bride
  • The Enemy (It Happened in Charleston, #2)
  • Honeymoon Alone
  • Devoted (Emerson Falls #5)
  • Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • Cock & Bull
  • Two Rogues Make a Right (Seducing the Sedgwicks, #3)
See top shelves…
Chloe writes romances reflecting her belief that everyone deserves a love story. Her stories bring humor, heart, and heat, and often feature neurodiverse characters. She's an avid reader, lover of leggings, and can't eat enough mint chocolate ice cream. Diagnosed as an adult with Autism Spectrum Disorder (formerly Asperger’s Syndrome), she supports #OwnVoices writing to represent neurodiversity an ...more

Bergman Brothers (4 books)
  • Only When It's Us (Bergman Brothers, #1)
  • Ever After Always (Bergman Brothers, #3)
  • With You Forever (Bergman Brothers, #4)

Articles featuring this book

If you want a great book recommendation (or three), here at Goodreads we have a tip for you: Ask an author! Not only are authors very...
“And for the first time in too many years, I know that I'm loved for exactly who I am.” 7 likes
“Because I know that having arthritis, being autistic, does not make me less whole or human. It doesn’t make me wrong or broken. It makes some things in my life more challenging in ways, yes, and maybe I don’t represent the “norm,” but I can be someone who surmounts obstacles without it meaning there’s something fundamentally lacking in my makeup.” 3 likes