Start by marking “Falling for My Cowboy (Cowboys of Sunnydale #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling for My Cowboy (Cowboys of Sunnydale #2)

Falling for My Cowboy (Cowboys of Sunnydale #2)

When life goes wrong, Melanie Baker leaves the only world she’s ever known. In her escape she receives help from an unlikely source; from the kind of man she’s only seen in cheesy romance movies. Could he be her knight in shining armor, or is he just another frog with fly breath?

Melanie Baker’s life is perfect: dream job, engaged to a successful lawyer her family adores, a
Kindle Edition
Published June 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Falling for My Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for My Cowboy

Start your review of Falling for My Cowboy (Cowboys of Sunnydale #2)
KL Cassanello
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Melanie has the worst day ever. She's laid off from her job, and comes home to find her fiance in bed with the neighbor. She heads to San Antonio for some best friend time, but runs out of gas before she gets there. Pete picks her up on the side of the road, and takes her to Sunnydale (a/k/a Podunk, as she calls it). It turns out that her BFF is from Sunnydale. It's a very small town, and they'll run into Pete again. Pete has secrets, though. And when her ex-fiance comes looking for her, he spil ...more
Anonymous 5
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Bock is a new to me author, so I didn't know what to expect. I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised. This is the second book in the Cowboys of Sunnydale series and not having read the first one, I did not have a problem following this story. The story is well written, and it drew my attention right from the beginning and kept my interest all the way through the entire book. The book has romance for sure, with a little mystery and intrigue added in as well. Melanie and Pete were wonde ...more
Penny Leidecker
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Melanie is having a bad day. She learns her position at work has been terminated and then, she arrives home to find her boyfriend in bed with the neighbor girl. She’s on her way to visit her best friend, Delilah, and her car runs out of gas in Sunnydale. Luckily, Pete is driving by and gives her a ride, along with her one-eyed dog, Benny. Delilah lives in San Antonio, but her hometown is Sunnydale, so Pete gets his chance to see Melanie again. I won’t leave any spoilers, but I will say this stor ...more
Sheila
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is loaded with emotional ups and downs as Melanie's life gets turned upside down. She loses her job only to go home and find her boyfriend in bed with another woman. What is a girl to do but head to Texas to see her best friend only her car breaks down and Pete stops to help her out. Loved this sweet romance and loved the characters but be warned it is a tear jerker. ...more
Janet Graham
Jun 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love in Small Town Texas
This book starts out as all sex, all of the time, and slowly works towards love. It is a standard romance novel fare. The only outstanding thing in the book is the rancher's love for his cows and the realistic way they are portrayed.
I received this book from Booksprouts for free and this is my honest review.
Elvira
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had a great time with this cowboy falls fora city girl. Melanie’s life as she knows has fallen apart and she decides to visit her friend but before she gets there trouble follows by way of a broken down vehicle. Pete is her savior in more ways than one. The storyline flowed smoothly keeping me entertained.

Barbara
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Cowboys of Sunnydale series a well written cowboy story. This is the first book by this Author that I have read and I want to read more by her. Cowboy Pete Thompson and Melanie Baker’s story of a jealous ex, drama, twists, turns, and romance. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Ashleigh
Super Sweet Story!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind.

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Melissa
Jun 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
A clean and sweet small-town read that grated on my nerves somehow. The interactions seemed childish between the characters. Others may like it more.

Kimberly
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good sweet small town romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable sweet romance read.

BusyM3
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
A entertaining read. The is the second book in this Cowboys of Sunnydale series. The story was enjoyable, the characters are likeable and have great chemistry. This is the story of Melanie and Pete journey to having their happily ever after.

I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sherry
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute, funny, romantic story. Starts with a really bad day but with the help of a best friend and a small town, things greatly improve. I loved Delilah because she loves everyone, Pete is so sweet and Sunnydale does sound like a good place to start over.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book pulled me in and kept me entranced till the end. The feelings of love, hate, and pain coming out in waves making you want to cry while you read. This was such a beautiful book! I loved the characters wholesomeness!
Jeanne Kotsios
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Wendy
Jun 16, 2020
Allie Bock
Jun 15, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mike Bock
is currently reading it
Jun 17, 2020
S
added it
Dec 07, 2020

• The Cowboy's Secret Baby (Last Chance Ranch, #4)
  • The Prince & His Cinderella (The Cinderella Escape, Book 1)
  • The Princess & Her Bodyguard (The Cinderella Escape, Book 2)
  • The Cowboy's Rescue (Last Chance Ranch #3)
  • My Sweet Enemy Rancher: An Enemies to Lovers Ranch Romance (Cowboys & Brides of Lone Oak Ranch)
  • The Things We Never Knew (The Café Chronicles, #2)
  • Diving into Love (Starlight Ridge Book 1)
  • Playing the Part (Paradise Beach Matchmaker #1)
  • A Pinch of Passion (A Recipe for Love Novel Book 2)
  • A Forever of Orange Blossoms (The Merriams, #5)
  • Home Sweet Home: Three Creeks Series #2 (Three Creeks, Montana)
  • Small Town Gamble
  • Engaged to a Friend (Convenient Arrangements, #6)
  • How To Date Your Ex
  • Almost Fired by the Cowboy (Miller Brothers of Texas #4)
  • Snowflakes and Sparks (Old Pine Cove, #1)
  • Abduction & Acrimony: A Pride & Prejudice Variation Mystery Romance Series (Crime & Courtship Book 2)
  • The Ideal Countess (The Countess Chronicles #1)
Allie spends her daylight hours working as a large animal veterinarian. In the evening, she escapes to imaginary worlds that reside within her mind. Writing is a fun way to use the creative side of her brain versus the analytical, doctor side. She loves to write about strong heroines that overcome adversary to fall in love with handsome cowboys.

When she is not working or writing, she can be found

News & Interviews