Start by marking “Rich Prick” as Want to Read:

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  10,104 ratings  ·  1,197 reviews
He walked into school on his first day and owned it.
I guess that's what happens when you're a prick, rich, and you're best friends with the ruling school's king.
Also didn't hurt he's drop dead gorgeous.

That's all fine.
I mean, I have nothing to do with them.
I'm a loner, invisible, and that's how I wanted it to be.

I was even proud of it, until I wasn't.

Until I saw a g
Published June 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Rich Prick, please sign up.
Sam A bit late answer but came across your comment. You do not need to read Fallen Crest or The Crew series to read this standalone. There are characters …moreA bit late answer but came across your comment. You do not need to read Fallen Crest or The Crew series to read this standalone. There are characters from each of the two series that are present at times but they aren’t main characters and you don’t really need their backstory. Happy reading!! (less)

·  10,104 ratings  ·  1,197 reviews

Start your review of Rich Prick
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
prick
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
2ir3yw5 RICH PRICK: Is a full length YA/ROMANCE novel, by Tijan. This is Blaise (Cross's brother)and Aspen's (Nate's sister) story.

As soon as this arrived on my ipad, life was forgotten, put on hold, as I sat there inhaling the words and falling in love with these two characters fully. And It’s only right that my unicorn author could pull me out of my book funk! This was a slow burn which quickly got
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
No bully, just an angry teenager. Awesome book!.

You know Nate of Fallen Crest? He is the best friend to Mason and Logan Kade. You might remember that when Nate was younger his parents (documentary film makers) did everything they could, even moved to California to keep him away from his friend Mason. Though Nate eventually rebelled and basically kicked his parents out of his life. He now lives in Boston with Logan and Mason is a huge NFL star and has been with Sam for years. Nate also had younge
mel ☽

why do i keep doing this to myself? honestly. whyyyy??

i literally dnf'ed this a few months ago because of the first chapter but like- as y'all know me, i don't listen to myself and hurt my own feelings so alas here i am (again).

description

so this is like any other new adult book out there. we have:
Aspen (h) being the loner type of character + Blaise (H) is your typical popular kid + they have dark past + they connect through trauma and shit + H helps h get out of her shell + h makes H want to be a
Mickeysreads
Jun 16, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, one-star, just-no
After Enemies I don’t even know why I even bothered with this book. Like why do I love torturing myself.

So we have Aspen, the library girl who keeps to herself, has no friends and also has a crush on Blaise. Like everyone is the school does so OBVIOUSLY so will she. I mean he is just so HOOOOT.

Anyway one day she decides to go to a party in the woods, where she ends up seeing oh the SEXY Blaise getting a blowjob. Now being a decent human you would actually turn around and leave or maybe watch for
Wendy
4,5

Tijan is one of my "go-to" authors and knowing I had another Fallen Crest/Crew spin-off in my hands made me giddy as hell. "Fallen Crest High" is definitely one of my all-time favorite YA series and so I knew this was gonna be an awesome read for me. Ohhh how I love it when I am right 9f01372377900d9203bc4efe48eb1659

i am always right gif - Google Zoeken

This wonderful little gem can be read as a stand-alone, but if you haven't read any of the other series, you should really give them a go. I also think it would be more enjoyable to at least read the Crew series fi
Corina
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Re-read August 2020: I’m in need of some Tijan 😍

___________________________________

4.5

Rich Prick turned out to be exactly the kind of novel I like. It had everything I love about this trope - YA drama à la Tijan. She does it so very well.

And the novel was actually much deeper than expected. With feelings that literally jumped off the pages. I loved the connection between the couple, the possessiveness, the way they belonged to each other in a very straight forward way. I loved the emotional dept
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
5 stars

Can you believe this is my first book I'm reading from Tijan???Omg it was amazing, I was hooked and I loved everything about it!The characters rocked this story!Such a great romance and I loved the plot!

[image error]

Blaise and Aspen stole my heart, loved them and make me swoon and melt!They have a great connection!My emotions were all over the place with these two!I fell hard for them!One of my new favorite couples!

I highly recommend it!I can't wait to read more books from Tijan!

Dawn
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
Update number two: I’m finally finished and just so freaking confused. This book reads more like a rough draft from a debut author than someone with Tijans experience. So many random ideas thrown together and it just doesn’t work. After the crap at the beginning, the OW is randomly referred to in his head just like an ex hookup, but then his best friend will mention her almost like an actual girlfriend. So many mixed messages. I stand by the fact that the crap at the beginning was for shock valu ...more
Bhavya Marya
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I think I love Tijan's standalones more than I like her series. The heroines are always awesome in the standalones.

Seriously, I think I have a girl crush on Aspen. She was such a werido and I was here for it !!
Blaise was also really cool. He was brutally honest and really protective of Aspen. *swoons*
He was not afraid to stand up to the actual "pricks" in the story.

From the blurb, you can infer how they met. That scene was so weird and awkward that it was funny. I couldn't stop smilin
Sabrina
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This blurb really grabbed my attention and even though I'm not a big fan of YA romances I couldn't just pass this book and not read it. And I'm so glad that I gave it a chance because I loved these characters. They were all very easy to like, even when you hated them *cough* Zeke *cough*. There was angst and drama but nothing that felt too immature, which is usually my problem with YA novels and I actually liked the angst a lot.

My only complaint would be about the
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, perfect, college
ARC Reviewer

Follow Me on Instagram For More ❤️

I've said it before, but really, every book I read, just proves how much Tijan is fixed on my list of preferred authors! Like the ones you are even going to read their grocerie's list? Yeah... She's on that very short list of mine.

Aspen is the epitome of the outsider and socially isolated teenager. She has no friends and observes others live their best life from a safe distance, while dealing with her own doubts and insecurities.
Blaise is the complet
Bookadmirer
Fre06 Begum
I gave up on this author a few years back. Glad I gave this a go as this is def one of her better books.
Snow
Jun 15, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh well, damn...
I hate when this happens :/
I love Tijan, and she wrote one of the best series I have EVER read, and she'll always hold a special place in my heart cause of it BUT this book was just okay, for me...

First of all, I found the first encounter between the main characters actually weird and awkward, and beyond that point everything else happening between the two (Blaise and Aspen) felt pushed and forced and well, lacking.

I didn't feel that connection the H "pronounces" each time for th
Sentranced Jem
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-2020
I never could say no to a book by Tijan.

She is hands down one of my favourite go-to author.

One thing I have come to really find comfort when it comes to Tijan's is that: it is always intense, it is always emotional without it smacking on your face.

In a quintessential Tijan manner..Rick Prick is drama galore!(but the good kind)

Blaise and Aspen are polar opposites yet they compliment each other. Aspen is quiet and observant. I like her. She is almost quirky.
Rick Prick...that title says it all.
Bl
BLuvsBooks
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tijan does it again with this addictive read.
I was immediately pulled into the Fallen Crest world from chapter One and the drama, laughs and tears didn’t quit till the end.

Every character in her stories are unique and complex and as a reader you immediately care for them and want to see how they evolve.

Aspen is a quirky loner who is content being “invisible”.
Blaise is arrogant, popular and a “rich prick”.
Amazing banter between them and although he is a jerk to most, never to Aspen.

Both are f
Miftahul
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I am confused between 2 - 3 stars to rate this book cuz i did like it but also didnt, i liked the plot and how different it was from other highschool books, but on the other hand, it was kind of boring. Ok so what i liked was that Blaise is different from other highschool romance book heros, he is like a gentleman and knows how to respect people. He wasnt a jerk to Aspen, he always cared about her from the beginning and i loved his character but he kept repeating that he is a dick, he is a prick ...more
Mariam
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, high-school
Loved it!
It started out as the cliche high school romance with the bad boy and the good, invisible girl. And tbh that first encounter in chapter 1 was hella creepy and awkward.

Turns out it's more than the average high school romance. First Tijan book and I like her writing style and absolutely enjoyed how she handled all the characters' issues, especially Blaise's (H) issues. He's an asshole with the sweetest side ever that he only reveals for the few people he truly cares about.

This is a stand
TMR
Jun 25, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No One
Recommended to TMR by: Tijan Novels Obsession
Note: An ARC was provided generously in exchange for an honest review.

Sometimes, being late to the hype party isn't bad. Sometimes it's good for your bookworm health.

......................................................................................................................

Oh my god, Tijan! I love your novels and yet...why was this such a disappointment?

Why am I the only one disappointed here? God, I feel like an imposter of an actual fan.

Actually, let me tell you the sad story of DN
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
The synopsis makes me sooo happy I stopped reading Tijan years ago 🤢🤮😷
Jessica Alcazar
You guys ... this book is very Tijan LOL For those of you that are die-hard fans, she’s done you proud. If you don’t know Tijan’s work and you’re reading this, let me say this praise is coming from the last reader you would expect it to come from. I don’t read this genre. New Adult is not my go-to and I can assure you that I run like I’m on fire away from YA ... usually. See, Tijan is special. She is really REALLY good with the words and this entire age group. She writes these larger than life s ...more
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
I'm not feeling this at all. Barely read 100 pages in a week time.
I don't know why I keep doing this to myself when I know high school/young adult books don't work for me.
Heroine doesn't make any sens to me, she's weak, whiny, weird and awkward girl and the Hero is just a wannabe bad boy, with a dick attitude, bad mouth and no respect for others. Come on, you are 17 and 18, act like teenagers not old people burdened by problems and a life of difficulties.
Overall, I think the girl needs some me
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
Ilaria reads too much :)
Well I loved this book
Loved her
Loved him
Found some details not perfectly edited
But all in all soo good
♛ Mademoiselle Smut ♛
Tijan is one of my favourite authors. However, this one didn't do it for me. DNF at 36%

description
Lauren ♡
Well here goes my review. I was waiting anxiously for this one! I kid you not, I refreshed my amazon page so many times to see it finally available in kindle format. I dove into this book and within a day and half I finished this book. Some first let me start off by saying the first chapter for me was a what. the. hell.

Like their first initial meeting was just greattttt and I loved reading every part *insert sarcasm.*

Honestly, their first interaction was very awkward and cringy. That's why I did
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I have been so obsessed with Tijan's stories since her Fallen Crest series. I legit call her my kindle crack pusher because that's exactly what she does. She delivers a much needed fix on the stories that I love. Rich Prick was no exception. It was the best of the Fallen Crest and Rousseau worlds with so many great cameos. I enjoyed Aspen and Blaise's connection and how the author seamlessly tied this story in with the Crew and Fallen Crest worlds. It really was amazing!

Overall, I was pleasantly
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Amazing!! One of the best Tijan books I have ever read. I was captivated from the first chapter.
The author created such relatable heroes and a beautiful love story. This is a book I will remember for a while.
Aspen is a girl trying to be invisible. She is a loner , she doesn't have any friends, she strives not to be noticed. Until Blaise.
He is the rich, handsome guy everyone fears. He is the guy all girls want. He is her crush.
She is invisible until she sees something she should not have seen.
Fro
Karen Mc
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Tijan returns readers to the Fallen Crest world, a place I’d get lost in forever. Rich Prick is the perfect fit to the fierce and feel-worthy Fallen Crest series, a story that shocked me in the best way! Based on the title, I expected this book to be light, cocky, humorous, and fun. Rich Prick is deep, dreamy, and devastatingly beautiful, a book that made me breathless as I felt it touch my heart and soul. A beautifully crafted love story between two characters who took over my heart.

Bozena
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
❤❤❤
I completely fell in love with this book and the characters.
The way it's written is the exact reason why I love Tijan's books so much. That's the reason I love romances period.
I'm a slow reader, but I read it in one go (1 day!). This YA romance is so damn ridiculous emotional and gripping that I couldn't stop reading.
It's a rollercoaster of emotions, feelings, grief and happiness.
Yes, I know it's a strange combination, but it's exactly what I was feeling reading thi

• When the Walls Come Down
  • Blowback (The Monsters Within Duet, #2)
  • Bury Me with Lies (Twin Lies, #2)
  • Code of Silence
  • F*ck You: Knox Academy - Term One (Knox Academy Trilogy #1)
  • Fearless
  • Fortuity (Transcend, #3)
  • Heart Thief
  • Reckless Hate (Westbrook Blues, #1)
  • Broken Hill High (Broken Hill High #1)
  • Tame (Savannah Heirs, #2)
  • Cruel (Savannah Heirs, #1)
  • The Ninth Inning (The Boys of Baseball, #1)
  • Cheesy on the Eyes (Slice #5)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • One Click Love (Hot in the City #2)
  • Bullseye (The Monsters Within Duet, #1)
  • Writing Dirty (BTU Alumni #5)

News & Interviews

“There I was, falling for him.” 1 likes
“A blip in my life when I wasn’t alone, when I had a partner with me. I didn’t know how long it would last.” 0 likes