Start by marking “The War (Bratva Blood, #2)” as Want to Read:
The War (Bratva Blood, #2)

The War

(Bratva Blood #2)

Konstantin:
I took her to protect her. To keep her safe.
Now she wants more.
She wants to claim my heart.
She says she will fight for me, for us.
Trouble is, I don’t know if I have anything left to give.

Cassie:
He took me to keep me safe.
My captor, my protector, my lover.
I want more. He’s a Bratva king, and every king needs his queen.
My heart is on the line, but I won’t give up
Published July 23rd 2020 by S.R. Jones

To ask other readers questions about The War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The War

Start your review of The War (Bratva Blood, #2)
Fre06 Begum
Good series. I like Konstantin a lot better in this book he just seemed a lot more relatable. Cassie I think for the most part was a lot more mature and not as naive as she was in the previous book.

Dee's Reading Zone
What a ride! The characters are so vivid...and K just so K!!!!!

SR Jones pulls you in and makes you want more with each book she puts out ! Konstantin and Cassie's story were so engaging with so many twists and turns and I'm so glad they got there HEA with Andrius's quick thinking and strategizing !

Kon and Andrius remembered to zig and zag, to distract their enemies for Cassie....

“You said once you thought we were similar because of that wildness, but we aren’t. You’re hard, and I’m soft, and har
Amy
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So worth waiting for. This is crazy intense and makes you sit on the edge of your seat. The story has unexpected twists and leaves you wanting to know more. Can't wait for the next book.

Kelsey
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, kindle, mafioso
2.5, not 3 stars, for an ending that forces me to read the next book for an update on the characters and an adorable dog.
Karen Mc
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“I built an army, in a day, for you.”

HOLY WOW! The War is one WILD RIDE, a rollercoaster of thrills, chills, tension, tenderness, complexity, and toe-curling heat. This fast-paced, page-turning romantic suspense kept me on the edge of my seat. I felt every high and every low with my whole heart. The War is a sharply written romantic suspense set in the mafia underworld with complex and compassionate characters, converging mysteries, a thrilling plot with moving parts, and all the feels.

The hero
Space Cowgirl
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When is Enough💰🔪🔫 💀Enough?

ADULT Alpha Male Bratva🐺🍆⛲💪👋🔪🔫 Romance and Adventure💀🔪🔫

Since these exciting, violent 📚books have cliffhanger endings and are all part of Bratva King 👑Konstantin's🐺🍆⛲🔪🔫💪👋 fictional life story, they should be read in order. The prequel, "The Soldier " is the most important, because it describes how this man was formed from childhood into the ruthless Bratva 👑King he is today.

Konstantin🐺🍆⛲🔪🔫💪👋 is trying to turn over the illegal 🚫 side of his vast business empire to several
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description

I really enjoyed this second piece of Konstantin and Cassie's story. It was a roller-coaster ride, for sure, full of action, and plotting, and of course heat between our two main characters.

Konstantin still is unsure what to do with his ray of sunshine, but he does need to figure it out. He is cold and hard and in the middle of something he didn't expect. While his close friends have his back, there is only one thing he can think of and that is Cassie.

I feel like Cassie thickened her skin and c
Misty Schott
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The conclusion of Konstantin and Cassie's story.

This is book two of Konstantin and Cassie's story. There is also a prequel that gives the background on how these two met. Please be sure to read The Soldier and The King before reading this book. Cassie is not sure where she stands with Konstantin any more. She thought he at least cared about her but he seems to have played her and only cares what happens to Liza and the baby Liza is carrying. Cassie has vowed that if she gets away from Konstantin
Pamela
Konstantin kidnapped Cassie to keep her safe. He never planned on falling for her. Cassie was more grown up in this story. A passionate story with plenty of drama.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout.
Latoya Sterns
Too much

Too much going on. Bodhan’s side story which I’m guessing is to prep the reader for the next book in the series but it takes away from Cassie and Konstantin.
Tammy
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second and final book in this duet and I do recommend reading them in order. Time for the war as come and Konstantin as his soldiers assembled as he plans to protect everything that belongs to him including Cassie. Will he be able to let down his walls enough to show Cassie how he feels about her? Intense, emotional and steamy. I loved it!
Maria11
3.5

Way better then the last one. Still really didn’t get the thrill between Kon and Cassie. I also got tired of then both saying how they weren’t good enough for each other. Cassie was very ungrateful at times. Andrius is the best, love him! Will read the next book.
Yoneidis
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
With Popov dead, Konstantin still has to face the Armenian mob if he wants to protect Cassie and his son Michael. With the help of Andrius, Vasily, Bodhan and the English team, he will devise a plan to put and end to the threat once and for all. But Cassie doesn’t want this life full on dangers so Konstantin will have to decide what is more important to him, if a life with Cassie or to remain King.

“No, Cassie, you don’t annoy me. An annoyance is like a gnat buzzing around, you simply want it gon
✨✨ Claire✨✨
Tajuana
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Dark Mafia Romance Series
The Soldier: Bravta Blood Prequel (Book 1)
The King; Bravta Blood (Book 2)
The War; Bravta Blood Two (Book 3)
By S R Jones
The Soldier (Book 1)
Any good that "K" had left in parted when he was betrayed by his father. When he gets word of the act his father committed, all hell breaks loose!
Born and raised in poverty with his father punkimg out on responsibilities, Konstantin was forced to become the man of the house at the age of 13. He did whatever odd jobs he could to make
Amelia
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The last development in the previous story in the Bratva Blood series had me agonizing over how the event would play out, and SR Jones certainly took me on an enthralling journey as this situation unfolded along with all the riveting incidents that follow. THE WAR is one of those stories where I was held spellbound from start to finish, as Konstantin and Cassie face so many challenges, both physical and emotional, and I had no idea if they would come out alive or have their hearts broken when th ...more
Ana Rita
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nervous and anxious, these were the feeling that the arrival of this book evoked in me.
Nervous because I was imagining all the worst scenarios of things that might happen and anxious because the suspense always kills me.
Would I change a thing about it?
Nope, not a thing. I love Mafia books and I can't get enough of them.
SR Jones knows how to write them. She's feisty, raw, and a bit wild. Just the way I like it.
I'm always nagging her about wanting more and she's a sweetheart.
The War is her la
Sassy Southern
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Konstantin SiIvanov is the leader of the Bratva and a businessman who is in the middle of a war waged by one of his enemies. Luckily he has gained some allies along the way and he knows he will need them by his side to get back what has been taken from him.
Cassie Evans knows she has made some huge mistakes when it comes to Konstantin but does she mean enough to him for him to risk it all?
Can Konstantin show Cassie that he is over the ghosts in his past or will the life he is involved in take pre
Karen
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The finale of Bratva Blood Duet was action packed and left me wanting more.

Konstantin does not trust easily and the betrayal he endures makes him that much more paranoid and leaves him questioning so much. There is more than one war that Konstantin is fighting, and he needs to find a way to win them both and keep the woman that he can’t seem to forget.

Cassie is so afraid of the situation she finds herself in and she wants to go home, but she can’t if she wants to live. When Konstantin takes Ca
Kaye
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
💖💖AN AVALANCHE OF EMOTIONS💖💖
Burning it down! Jones lays it on the line with this thrilling treat, delivering all the heat and magic, displaying one action packed, heart pounding, pulse racing, adrenaline pumping, page flipping bombshell, wrapping this baby up sleek, shiny and tight. Jetting through like a thief in the night, running with the taxing trials and challenging tribulations, noting the compelling twists and wicked turns, pulling every emotion into play, blasting this gem to life specta
Anne Harris
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OUTSTANDING READ!!! 10/10 I WISH I COULD GIVE IT MORE STARS
wow where to start i dont want to give too much away. Please please make sure to read these books in order for the full story but be warded you will be on the edge of your seat and sometimes you dont know what is going to happen next
My heart really went out to Cassie at the beginning of this book. And to be stuck with that vile woman. oh she didnt have a good bone in her body!!! But if Konstantin wanted his woman back and to get revenge
Ashley
5 STARS!!!

I finished this in 7 hours. Soooo, hell yeah I enjoyed it! I enjoyed it more than the first book. More suspense and tension. Also, with the first book I honestly didn't know what would happen between Cassie and Konstantin. Seemed like their chance at being together was bleak. But noooo! We finally got a chance to see them happier and so in love with each other. Wanted to slap K at times because how could he not realize that he's in love with Cassie?! The push and pull between the two m
Donna
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The blurb for this book was so interesting that I went back and read the two previous books first - The Soldier, which is the short prequel, and then The King which is the first actual book. I was glad I did! The king ended with a cliffhanger that helped me understand the beginning of this book. The main characters, Cassie, has been kidnapped and is being held prisoner along with an insane, murderous, pregnant woman who has caused no end of trouble. Cassie loves a Bratva lord, Konstantin, who it ...more
Khanique McDaniel
Well, this was festive.

I believe this to be a transition into what could possibly develop into a lot of things. Whether a continuation of this or all the couples from previous novels this author has written.

Two books later, I would have loved to know and connect more with Cassie. I would have loved to have more one on one time with Konstantin and Cassie. Sex, though not overdone, wasn't enough.

I still don't know what they are fighting for and left with many unanswered questions, on account, that
Sharon
Shelves: arc
This book will keep you on the edge of your seat! It is not a standalone and it picks up where the first book left off. Sometimes you have to do what has to be done to protect what is yours and who you love, consequences be darned. Konstantin is a powerful pakhan, who is amassing an army to take back what has been stolen from him, Cassie. Cassie is a woman who is not used to the world that Konstantin lives in and does not place the same value on material things. The passion between the two is of ...more
Rebecca Austin
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sassy
This was such a great conclusion to the story of Konstantin and Cassie and I am so happy that we are getting more with Bodhan!!

I loved the beginning of the book with Konstantin and Andrius and how they worked together for the better of both of them.

Konstantin had a rough life and in this book you really see his more sensitive side and how he discovered what real love is and how he knew what he had to do to keep it.

I totally understood where Cassie was coming from in this book but I also felt
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'll never ever get enough of SR Jones' mafia stories because they're utter perfection in my eyes. The War is the conclusion to Konstantin & Cassie's story so you'll have to read The King (Book 1) FIRST! There are a ton of things happening now as Konstantin is trying to keep Cassie safe while fighting for his kingdom. She's a normal, naive, sweet girl who probably doesn't belong in his dangerous world, and yet, she's not been able to leave it yet. He wants her but comes off cold towards her quit ...more
lf
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story continues as a war comes knocking

The War is the second book in the Bratva Blood series and continues the story of Cassie Evans and Konstantin Silvanov. Well it is actually the third as The Soldier is a prequel to the series and should be read first. All I can say after finishing this book and letting it sit with me for a couple of days is WOW!!!
Once again SR Jones has written and very fascinating story that continued to grab me right from the start, as it picks up where the first ends.
Charlene Gaskins
This was a great ending to an intense crime family story. Konstantin and Sophie are two complex characters that keep the reader not only entertained but riveted to what is going to happen next. Konstantin comes off as a ruthless difficult character to like but does redeem himself by the end of the novel. There is so much going on in this book that at times their evolving love story gets sidelined.

The author does a good job of peeling away the layers and backstory of each character for the reade
Beverly McCall
Apr 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The War is the second book in S.R. Jones’ Bratva Blood series. In this book, Ms. Jones continues the romantic journey of Konstantin and Cassie as they face a war on two fronts—the war from an opposing crime family and one of following their own destiny. Readers witness internal struggles and power struggles. Konstantin to protect the ones he loves and find happiness decides to leave the crime world. Can he do this? Will the evil forces allow him to succeed? How will this work out? Will his peopl ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Ghost (Bratva Blood, #4.5)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #3)
  • Redemption (The Salvatore Syndicate, #3)
  • Gauge (Soulless Bastards MC Maryland Chapter, #1)
  • Snake (Twisted Devils MC Book 6)
  • Corrupted Queen (Belluci Mafia, #2)
  • Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City, #1)
  • Requiem (The Salvatore Syndicate, #2)
  • Corrupted Angel (Belluci Mafia, #1)
  • The Throne of Hate (The Romanos, #2)
  • Switchin' Lanes (Savage Menaces MC, #6)
  • Taken By Him (Mafia Brides #1)
  • Obsessed with His Bride
  • Timber (Emerald Isle MC #3)
  • The Throne of Fear (The Romanos, #3)
  • The Throne of Pain (The Romanos, #1)
  • Savage Sinner (Sinfully Savage, #4)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #2)
Hot romance with sizzling British heroes and feisty heroines. Angst, humor, lust, and love all in one place. Come on in.

Bratva Blood (5 books)
  • The King (Bratva Blood #1)
  • The God (Bratva Blood, #3)
  • The Heir (Bratva Blood, #4)
  • The Priest (Bratva Blood #5)