Start by marking “Bridge of Souls (City of Ghosts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bridge of Souls (City of Ghosts, #3)

Bridge of Souls

(Cassidy Blake #3)

Where there are ghosts, Cassidy Blake follows ... unless it's the other way around?

Cass thinks she might have this ghost-hunting thing down. After all, she and her ghost best friend, Jacob, have survived two haunted cities while travelling for her parents' TV show.

But nothing can prepare Cass for New Orleans, which wears all of its hauntings on its sleeve. In a city of gho
Published March 4th 2021 by Scholastic (first published March 2nd 2021)

To ask other readers questions about Bridge of Souls, please sign up.
katie it’s written for middle school aged kids, however i’m in my 20s and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Start your review of Bridge of Souls (City of Ghosts, #3)
Victoria Schwab
Feb 20, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Death is coming for Cassidy Blake.
Hamad
Actual Rating: 3.75 Stars

Is it the third book I am finishing today? YES
Did I start and finish it in one day? YES
Why? Nothing, I just could do so...

RTC...
♡ jules ♡
bridge of souls: *is being pushed back*
me: fine this is fine fine, i'm fine, fine- f-f-ine

description
Sylvie
How come I noticed now that this book is coming out next year instead of this September. It seems so far away.
description

Also, is it just me or my girl Cassidy looks grown up in this compared to the previous covers?🥺
Kelsey Munson
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Never thought I'd tear up over a middle grade paranormal adventure book, yet here I am.

Loved all of these books. Very binge-able, immersive writing with wholesome friendships and the perfect amount of ~spooky~ for a middle grade series. I totally recommend checking out the Cassidy Blake trilogy if you haven't already.
MissBecka Gee
I absolutely adore this series!

I really hope Lady Schwab decides to write more Cassidy Blake adventures.
Mariah
Idk why my library got this a day early but, thanks? lol
Noura Khalid (theperksofbeingnoura)
Thank you Scholastic for the gifted review copy!

Absolutely in love with this book! Victoria Schwab continues to bring us the most interesting and atmospheric stories. I've never been to New Orleans but the descriptions made me fall in love. I looked up every building mentioned and haunted story told. These books never fail to bring the creepy and haunted atmosphere to life. I adore these characters too! Cassidy, Jacob and Lara are so easy to love and the banter is always fun. I just love their a
Lindsey
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can’t wait!
Samuel
“So yes, Death will come for us again, one way or another. We can’t live in fear of it. That’s no way to live at all.”

[5]

Review: Spanish and English

Reseña: Español e Inglés.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

The exciting and page-turning final statement in the Cassidy Blake series does not disappoint.

Creo que jamás había leído un libro tan rápido. Leí Bridge of Souls en apenas un día, y no pude parar de leer. Es, sin lugar a dudas, el mejor libro de la trilogía, y cierra a la perfecc
Ashley
Mar 03, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021march, 2021
Star Rating: —> 4.5 Stars

Wow— Schwab stepped it UP with this latest novel in the Cassidy Blake series!!! I really, really enjoyed this one!

Stay Fetters
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Rule number ninety-six, Jacob says. Friends don’t let friends get snatched away by creepy skeletons."

Cassidy Blake is back with her television paranormal investigative parents and her best ghoulish friend, Jacob, in one of the most haunted cities in America. Welcome to New Orleans!

RTC

"There are two ways to find death. Either you go looking for it, or you wait for it to come to you."
mia
Jan 29, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
i really hope that nothing bad (well, or worse than being dead) happens to jacob in this one :/
Bitchin' Reads
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I have been to most of the places included in this book when my husband and I visited New Orleans several years ago, which really brought an extra level of experience while reading. I know these places, roamed them, heard scary stories and history while there, and with that extra something something I was *in* this story. I could see it so well. Schwab incorporated them so well, and this is a fantastic continuation of the Cassidy Blake series. The stakes are higher than ever.
Sam
Feb 27, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021, read-in-2021
I’m so sad this is the end (for now)!

This has been such a fun series. Cassidy and Jacob’s friendship is the absolute best and I love reading about their adventures in spooky cities. This was no different.

I’m hopeful that there will be more books in this series, even though this serves as a nice ending, because I feel like there are so many more places we could explore!
Jacqueline
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Accidentally touched the Stars and now, I think I'm stuck pre leaving a 5* review, oh well I'll prob give it a 5* anyways. I'd hate to give it anything less without reading it and cause the rating to go down. If while on a desktop I figure it out I will fix this. Otherwise all I meant to comment was, "Cut to me Google searching haunted bridges in Europe." 🥁🤦🏽‍♀️ ...more
Becca Leigh
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to get an eARC of this book through Edelweiss and I am so grateful for that. I have loved every book in this series so far, and this is no exception. Cassidy, Jacob, and Lara are such great characters and the relationships between all of them is sweet, wholesome, and often funny. At the same time, the story tends towards spooky for a MG series and the combo is so well done. I am also obsessed with the history and hauntings sprinkled throughout because I either learn something ...more
Victoria Alyesa
Schwab has brought New Orleans to life! I read this twice in one go. I loved the story that much and that I think speaks most about how much I was absorbed into the world; but what more do you expect from Schwab. She just has a way of writing anything and making you connect, feel for, and love the world in a truly magical way.

The vibes and life of New Orleans as well as the death is, as always, written in Schwab's engaging writing style; creating a vivid world that comes to live in your mind as
Audrey Adams
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
IM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN
♡ gillian
Finally a paperback cover!

Definitely prefer this version than the hardbound.
Melissa F.
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOOOOOOOVE THIIIIIIIIIIIS OH GOD MY FEEEEEEELS!!!!!

So the Cassidy Blake books are some of my most favorite MG books out there. They are engaging for all readers, not just young ones (I'm 35), and they never feel "dumbed down" for a younger audience. I genuinely adore every character, and the entire plot is just so cool.

Bridge of Souls has the added bonus of actually being set in a place I've been to, complete with many sites I've visited, and that just added to it in so many fun ways. I need t
Padmapriya
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series my all time favourite 😍😍😍😍
Love Love it.

Little bit less adventure than first two ones. ❤️❤️❤️
Thefrenchlibrary
Mar 03, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
it was so GOOD
definitely the best of the trilogy
(i want a jacob and lara’s accent)
reading_in_lala_land
This series is just so enjoyable! As always the writing was excellent and the storyline was quick moving and the perfect amount of spooky for the middle grade category. I'm not sure if there is going to be a book 4 but if there is I can't wait to see where the story goes next! ...more
Colby
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First of all, thank you to Scholastic for the ARC!

Cassidy Blake and her parents are now in New Orleans, and they're hitting up the most haunted sites. But it would seem that something dark and deadly is following her.

I really do love this series, and I love that Victoria was more inclusive with a broader range of characters. I've always wanted to visit New Orleans, so it was a great taste of the city!

I will say that while I love these books and characters, and though she finished writing this a
Delaney
The book was fine. This rating would be higher if it weren’t for....
The (at least four that I caught) references to Harry Potter. 🙄
Thought we were done with TERF’s but I guess not, even in middle grade.
Very disappointed in that, hope the publisher will edit them out of future print runs. They added nothing, and only pulled me directly out of the story and made me want to DNF the book. 🤷🏼‍♀️

CW for HP references that I noticed were on pages... 16/17, 182, 241, 286.
Alyson Kent
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this author so, so much, and the Cassidy Blake books are just the right amount of friendship thrown in with some chilly ghosts.

Thank you, Edelweiss, for the ARC.
Chelsea
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PLEEEEASEE CANT THIS COME OUT SOOONER! I cant wait that long! and I thought it came out in October for some reason, THIS IS WAY WORSE THAN WAITING UNTIL OCTOBER, I NEED THIS BOOK. AND DOES JACOB BECOME BAD, HE IS HIDING SOMETHING AND I KNOW IT!
PLEEEASE I NEED THIS BOOK NOW! ITS LIKE WHEN SOMEONE KEEPS INTERRUPTING ME WHEN I GET TO AN EXCITING PART IN A BOOOK, BUT ITS WORSE
Bayley
Bridge of Souls by Victoria Schwab is the third, and maybe final but maybe not, book in the Cassidy Blake series. This series follows Cassidy Black and her best friend Jacob through Edinborough, Paris, and New Orleans as they travel over the summer with Cassidy's parents as they film a show about ghosts and ghost stories in various places. Cassidy's mom is a believer, her dad a skeptic, and Cassidy can actually see ghosts, including Jacob.

I am obviously outside of the age range targeted by this
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)
  • My Brother's Husband, Volume 2 (Otouto no Otto, #3-4)
  • The Prince and the Dressmaker
  • Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up with Me
  • Pumpkinheads
  • The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves, #1)
  • The Unwinding of the Miracle: A Memoir of Life, Death, and Everything That Comes After
  • My Brother's Husband, Volume 1 (Otouto no Otto, #1-2)
  • Marina
  • The Prisoner of Heaven (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #3)
  • Finch Merlin and the Fount of Youth (Harley Merlin, #10)
  • Harley Merlin and the Cult of Eris (Harley Merlin, #6)
  • Harley Merlin and the Detector Fix (Harley Merlin, #7)
  • Harley Merlin and the Mortal Pact (Harley Merlin, #9)
  • Harley Merlin and the Challenge of Chaos (Harley Merlin, #8)
  • The Elegance of the Hedgehog
  • Worth Any Price (Bow Street Runners, #3)
  • Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners, #2)
Victoria is the product of a British mother, a Beverly Hills father, and a southern upbringing. Because of this, she has been known to say "tom-ah-toes," "like," and "y'all."

She also tells stories.

She loves fairy tales, and folklore, and stories that make her wonder if the world is really as it seems.

Cassidy Blake (3 books)
  • City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake, #1)
  • Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2)