Start by marking “Return To You” as Want to Read:

Return To You

We thought we had it all.

We were two kids, young and desperately in love, dreaming of a future together.

Our love burned as bright as the red rock desert where we grew up, but we learned the hard way that sometimes love isn’t enough. One choice tore us apart, and we stood by helplessly, watching it burn us to the ground.

It feels like a lifetime ago, but when I’m called h
Published July 29th 2020 by Independently Published (first published July 18th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Return To You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return To You

Start your review of Return To You
Renée
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Return to You by Jennifer Millikin and Leia Stone will rip your heart from chapter one. Be prepared for love, loss, laughter and everything in between as you follow Autumn’s return home and her relationship with Owen.

This story is a contemporary second chance romance and beautifully written by this duo, with interchanging POV’s, and a story that will capture you immediately.

Side note: Make sure you have tissues on hand. This story took me a lot longer than I thought it would to finish due to p
Jasmine
***Actual Rating: 3/5 Slightly Disappointing Stars***

If memory serves, I finished reading, or rather, skimming through this book sometime back in July, 2020, and as much as I didn't want to say this, I didn't like the story at all. :/ Don't get me wrong, one of the authors of this book, Jennifer Millikin, has become my all-time-favorite contemporary romance author ever since I read and LOVED Good On Paper and The Day He Went Away. She was also the main reason I dove right into this b
Chels
Jul 30, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Mona  Brown
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Return to You

This book has everything you want and need. It's about love love lost, love found and love that matters and grows into something more. Once you start reading this, you will be drawn in and will not be able to stop reading it. I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down. Bravo ladies bravo.
Myria
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg i just couldn't put this book down from the beginning till the very end for me the story was an emotional roller coaster that required several tissues through out lol

Autumn Cummings had only one true love and that was Owen Miller. They grew up together and were so in love with each other that they'd there future together mapped out.
Autumn and Owen would go to college get there degrees come home marry have a family live happily ever after. However college is were it all changed as life happe
Sara Oxton
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Return To You by Leia Stone and Jennifer Millikin a five-star read that you will return to read over and over. Bring tissues and ignore the world, as this story will envelope you so deeply you won’t know where the story ends, and your life begins. I finished this one and shook myself as I was so wrapped up in Autumn and Owen, but it wasn’t just those two Faith really lived up to her name in my eyes and gave me faith in this story. I do have to say just because you need tissues with this story, d ...more
Jemimah  Zafoune
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book took me through a myriad of emotions, it was quite the rollercoaster ride. It was a beautifully written book of not just a second chance love but also how you deal with grief, loss, emotions and relationships with others.
I felt that the storylineand feelings in this book were dealt with very carefully and well structured and written. I enjoyed reading this book and if you are looking for a book that will make you cry but also give you a satisfied feeling at the end then I recommend Ret
Heather Rainwater-Alvarado
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
From the beginning, I could tell this would be an emotional read, but I had no idea it would be SOOOOO incredibly emotional! Leia Stone’s other contemporary romance, Wrecked, kinda... well... wrecked me for a while. But hot darn it doesn’t compare to Return to You! I had to keep reading in bits and pieces because the emotions are soooooo high! I will say that this was pleasantly unpredictable in most ways. Some contemporary romance novels can just be too predictable to be enjoyable, but not this ...more
TheMommaBookClub
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Return to You by Leia Stone and Jennifer Milliken

𝘏𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.
*~*~*~*
𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖: After fleeing her hometown with a broken heart ten years ago, Autumn has returned to help out as her mother battles cancer for the third time. She’d give anything to never see Owen again, but he’s now her mother’s oncologist—seeing him is inevitable.

Owen has never forgotten the love that existed between
Debbie Turk
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Raw, Honest, Romantic, Painful But Always Hopeful!!😢💔💘🙏🔥
A Wonderful Book.😍🌟
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)
Return To You

I was swept up in this two arc story. One is about Autumn's Mum Faith, she is battling cancer for the third time. Their journey together, how she feels guilty for not returning the two times before & trying to everything she can go help but is always steps behind in her knowledge!💔 ,
The second arc is regards Faith's Oncologist, Dr Owen Miller. He was Autumn's high school sweethear
Teresa Davidson
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A story about love and loss and acceptance

I am not new to reading leia stones work but this is a different kind of read from her normal work. The storyline was heart breaking from beginning to end the regrets at the beginning makes it so heart breaking you feel sad about it the whole time.there is humour to a little.But the choice they made at 18 the loss and poor faith what she could of been there for what could of been is heart breaking.I am not sure if this is just very well delivered as you
Codie Brooks
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful... Bittersweet

Return to you is standalone contemporary romance written by Leia Stone and Jennifer Millikin. It is a wonderful collaboration that is beautifully written and I could tell right away that this story was going to rip out my heart and tear it to shreds before It was over. I WAS NOT wrong. Be prepared... This is a tear jerker. I shed more than a few tears and had to put my Kindle down and walk away several times. This book was a hard one for me to get through because it hit
Erin Figueiredo
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreakingly beautiful story!

This is truly a very heartbreaking and beautiful story of loss and second chances. It is the type of story that will captivate you right from the first page and keep you entertained right to that bittersweet ending.

These two amazing authors take us on extremely emotional journey of loss, love, forgiveness and hope. The emotional topics that is discussed throughout will make you laugh and cry. The characters are genuine, loveable and very relatable. I felt their p
Telisha Mortensen
Loved it

Ex boyfriends are supposed to get fat and bald, not become hot doctors like Autumn's ex Owen did. But when Autumn comes home to help her mom she finds that her ex is her mom's doctor. I absolutely loved this story of second chance love. The background for this couple was rich and complex and heartbreaking and so real. The characters were mid to late 20s and were easily relatable. There was so much history between Owen and Autumn and they were able to work through it in a realistic way. P
Courtney
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love that Leia is breaking out into more contemporary stories. I already loved her work but I was so immersed in Wrecked that I knew her continuing to write contemporary romance would be sensational. I really enjoyed this second chance romance. I was not expecting so many tears (I just had finished 2 tear-jerking books by Ivy Fox) so I was already in the right mindset hahaha. So much crying in one week.

I will say there were times you could kinda of see the meshing between the 2 writers wasn't
Natalia Navarro
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marzipan!!! 😭

You will cry, sad and happy tears... 😢
Your heart will be shattered and put back together several times... 💔
You will laugh, rage, curse, probably hit or throw something (not your phone or Kindle please 😅)... 😂😤🤬
You may need to stop reading for a while to gather some courage and start reading again... 😩
Do it, do whatever you need to read this whole book to the last word, you won't regret it 🤗
Beautifully written, with an intense, heartbreaking storyline, wonderful characters and a swee
Laura Martinez
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared and have a box of Kleenex nearby. The authors did a fabulous job, at least for me to feel for Autumn. I was interested in the storyline and what happened between Autumn and Owen. Several lines in this book made me laugh. I enjoyed reading the inner monologue. It was hilarious.
This is a second chance at love and while it does have some sad moments I enjoyed it. Gosh, that ending...Such a bittersweet ending. I must say that I enjoyed Autumn’s friendship with Livvie. Marzipan, I think
Brittani
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow this book! I felt the pain, I laughed, I cried and I smiled like a big idiot. I really loved this book. I loved all the characters, they were all so real it made you feel like you were one of them going through all the ups and downs. I loved the ending, it was perfect. There were some parts of the book that just hit me to my core and made me realize some things about myself, so for that I thank these amazing authors. I would love to see another book where Ace finally has to pay up.
Heather Endsley
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Autumn and Owen’s story is a classic test of time. High school sweethearts torn apart at 18 because of a decision made and feelings shattered. Autumn moves home from New York when her mothers has to battle cancer for the third time. I friend during this story. Autumn dealing with knowing she will lose her mother. Owen trying to save her mother. But don’t worry, even though it is an emotional rollercoaster, it’s definitely a happy ending. I absolutely love this story.
Kelly
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometime you have to visit the past to move into the future

Going home as an adult can be a real challenge, having to face your past and all regrets that might be hiding there. But Autumn has been holding on to the pain of the past for too long. Prepare to be transported into this book. The way this story is told you feel like you are the characters. Tissues will be needed but don't worry there are lots of great laughs along the way.
Amber Tucker
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Heart wrenching

Autumn and He Who Shall Not Be Named make a hard decision for any couple, let alone teenagers. That decision follows them into adulthood. Autumn gives up her dream job and life to come home and take care of her ailing mother. Unbeknownst to her, Owen has been there for her mom for a long time, and has a great relationship with her. There are laughs and tears and heart wrenching sobs. Have a box of tissues ready, you’re going to need the whole thing.
Colette Samimi
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes happily ever after comes true

Such a sweet and sad story. Autumn and Owen pulled apart by their younger self decisions then to be brought back together by sad circumstances to face their fears and take a chance. Was a lovely story that will make you smile, laugh, and cry for both happy and sad reasons. Makes you feel good and have faith that there are still happily ever afters still in the world.
Lisa
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet romance

A little heartache and a lot of love. This is a second chance romance after ten long years of mixed feelings of hate, regret, longing and fear. Owen and Autumn were high school sweethearts that unraveled due to choices they both made just as college was looming. Autumn has spent ten years trying to avoid Owen like the plague and Owen has spent the last ten years regretting words he can’t take back. A fairly pg romance with a bittersweet ending.
Sassafrack
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was all kinds of emotional. I wasn’t sure whether I hated or loved it for a while. There were a few times I had that desire to throw it against a wall, but I pushed through. And I’m so glad I did.
The story was so confronting, not just from a mortality point of view, but also accepting the human condition. We are, all of us, imperfect. Though it can be so hard to admit, we don’t always do the right thing in the moment. And sometimes forgiving someone else, means having to admit our own
Trinitee Frame
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book touches you way down deep. It’s filled with emotion evoking situations. I know that my heart was full and happy and also broken while reading this book. I cried a few times. This is not a love story you want to miss out on. It’s that once in a lifetime first love story that hits you right in the feels.
Christopher Arthur
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt and an emotional rollercoaster

This book has pretty much anything a person could want in a great book. It pulls you in and has love, loss, hate, regrets, and redemptions in it. I will warn you that it does have a few triggers but its well worth it to get through this story. It makes you cry tears of sadness and happiness. I couldn't put it down. It's a must read.
Patricia Knight
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was so moving. Return To You is so well written that you feel every depth of emotions this book takes you thru, devouring the words on the pages. Every bit of anger, love, angst, heartbreak and loss that the characters go thru. From an unexpected tragedy to a forever love. You won’t want to miss getting on this beautifully written journey.
Dee
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved!!!!!!

Absolutely loved this book. Honestly not surprised.I mean parts of this book literally had me balling my eyes out. And that's the power of a good book. Feeling emotions in the story strong enough to make me tear up. You need to read this. Second chances can be everything.
Christina Nastos
Aug 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet Love Story

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Leia Stone’s books. I can devour a book in hours. Unfortunately, this one didn’t pull me in the way all of her others have.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s well written and is a sweet love story but felt disconnected at times.

While it wasn’t my cup of tea, you should check it out.
Audrey
Aug 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Something was wrong..the A..
They were 18years old, and I didn't think they should consider the A, at least they were not underage at that moment..
Both MC didn't come clean about their friend-with-benefit before felt into bed together after 10 years!

All 3 stars were for Faith, a lovely caring mother character..

• Dylan (Dark Legacy, #4)
  • The Day He Went Away
  • Reclaimed (Shadow Beast Shifters, #2)
  • Reborn (Shadow Beast Shifter, #3)
  • Elemental Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #4)
  • Wild Hunt (Shadow Guild: Wolf Queen #2)
  • Infernal Dark (Bright Wicked, #3)
  • Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters, #1)
  • Moon Kissed (The Marked Wolf, #1)
  • Moon Claimed (Werewolf Dens, #2)
  • Every Little Promise  (Orchid Valley #0.5)
  • She's Got the Guns (The Suite #45 Series, Book 1)
  • One Good Thing
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door (Billionaire Collection, #1)
  • Dark Fae Cursed (Broken Court, #1)
  • My Life As A Pop Album (My Life as an Album #2)
  • Pack of Lies (Shadow Guild: Wolf Queen, #3)
  • Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)
Leia Stone is the USA TODAY bestselling author of the Matefinder series which is optioned for flim, and the Hive Trilogy. She lives in Arizona with her husband, two kids and her dog. When she is not chasing around her twin son and daughter, or writing, she has her nose shoved in a book. She wrote her first book when she was 23 years old. Keep reading and live with purpose.

ht