Start by marking “Ghoul (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #2)” as Want to Read:
Ghoul (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #2)

Ghoul

(Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #2)

I never hesitated to take a life in the name of my club, the RBMC. If they were stupid enough to cross us, then they didn’t deserve to live anyway. Other people recoiled at the thought of torturing another human being, not me. When death crawled closer, and I began to smell all those lost souls surrounding me, I found myself the most alive. I was a flawed individual, there ...more
Kindle Edition
Published July 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Ghoul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghoul

Start your review of Ghoul (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #2)
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
description

This is my first book of this series and it certainly can be read as a stand-alone. This was on the darker side of the MC world, it was right up my alley. And now I am looking forward to more from this series to see when these other characters come into play.

Ghoul is the club's enforcer. He is ruthless and dark and a lot broken. He has a different type of role in the MC but he revels in it. He doesn't need relationships because not many can handle what he has to offer. Then comes Hazel, or Ging
Shirl
Nov 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2020, own
In the full series of the Royal Bastards MC I'm picking up a few new to me authors but this is not one. Matter of fact she might go on my not for me list. This was a pretty short book, thank God, because I don't think I could have took much more of the mindless dribble. So many words and no action. We was told what was done but not showed anything. Nada. The only action was a couple minutes of a sex scene. If you want to read about the same thought process over and over just with a bunch of diff ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ghoul and Hazel both had dark complicated lives growing up and as a result it dictated the outcome of their lives. Hazel saw the death of her father and the man that did it. She vowed to avenge her father but what she didn't know was the caliber of man her father was. When everything comes out in the open will her eyes be opened and will she see Ghoul in a new light? This is an intense story that have you empathizing for both Ghoul and Hazel but in different ways.

I received a free copy of this b
domestic_godess_reads
This is a darker MC read, my favorite kind! Ghoul is the enforcer for his chapter the RBMC. He does the dirty work, and he enjoys it. Hazel is a women set on vengeance until her entire work is shattered.
I wouldn’t classify this a romance, for most of the book the main characters did not interact much. I thoroughly enjoyed the story but wanted more interaction between the main characters.
This book is actually a prequel to the first book.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a stand-alone in the Royal Bastards MC collection. Although this is a stand-alone I enjoyed it so much I’m regretting not reading book one first. If Ghoul is anything to go by then I’ll have to go back and reread as I loved this story.

Ghoul was beyond broken. His family was his MC club and he would do everything for them. When Hazel entered his life he had a mixture of feelings. It’s hard to say more without spilling spoilers. I will say I thoroughly enjoyed this story and can’t wait to
Yoneidis
The love story between Ghoul and Hazel, aka Ginger, is one of the most complicated and twisted in the RB series. Why? Bc Ghoul kills Ginger’s father when she is still a child and she witnessed it. And how they end up together? Let’s say that everything starts when Ginger wants to kill Ghoul and ends up seducing him. Things aren’t always what they seem and Ginger learns that in the worst possible way. Ghoul, the man who brought so much suffering to her life, in the end is the one who ends up help ...more
Barbara
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Ghoul’s story. The author gave us a very emotional ride with two characters that have endured pain and emotional traumas that have them leading very dark and dangerous paths in life. Two souls whose paths were destined to cross years before they actually met.

Ghoul is mentally unstable, hearing and viewing things in his head differently than most, but has found a place with the Royal Bastards Cleveland MC. His thought patterns serve him well when it comes to the things he does as
Claires Wine Books and Reviews
Amazing back story.

Ghoul is done as a standalone but its also a prequel to another Royal Bastards MC book that I now know I will need to read.

I was already interested in Ghoul's character when he saved and helped Scorch in Cyclone of Chaos.

This is hard to review without too many spoilers so it may seem brief.

I liked the main characters Ghoul and Hazel and getting points of view from each of them.

I loved the dynamic between them that the story of them meeting and getting together so much more i
Jenni
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My first book by this due of authors and will be back for more! this is part of the RBMC series compiled by various different authors. This is Hazel and Ghouls story. Hazel had witnessed the murder of her father by Ghoul as a child and even though he was jailed for the crime Hazel still had a burning desire for revenge, and with Ghouls early release she planned on getting it one way or the other. Ghoul had lived in the darkness and in his mind of whispers and the souls he took, when he is releas ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Ghoul and "Ginger" past and present collides but who will come out unscathed? Wow, this story was so intense and I couldn't put it down. This is one MC series that you are not going to be able to stop reading. First time read for this author and it won't be my last book. This gritty and dark story that has turns that will leave you breathless.

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book is fabulous. Ghoul is crazy and mixed up
Isabelle D'A
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for an easy to follow, hot, steamy, sexy, smooth flowing MC read that captures your attention from the start. Congratulations my friends you've found it. The characters and scenes are realistic and believable. Twists and turns and unpredictable surprises that kept my eyes on the pages and on the edge of my seat. I followed the characters fascinated as their personalities transformed and blended. Vivid detailed descriptions were so life like and on point. The storyline was solid ...more
Debra Akers
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reading the blurb I wasn't sure that I first off understood the premise of the book and second that I was going to like reading it. The story is different than ones I have read before...the main characters Ghoul and Hazel (Ginger) have history from her witnessing him killing her father...she in turn goes to a party 10 years later to kill him. Hazel eventually learns some really hard truths about her father and it turns her life and everything she has ever believed in upside down and Ghoul is the ...more
Elsie Pitt
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have waited for this book since I first saw it. I am totally, irrevocably in love with ALL THINGS ROYAL BASTARDS MC! Chelle and Eli know what they are doing. The authors bring it dark, gritty and downright dastardly in such a way that you the reader become so invested with these characters you do not want the ride to be over! This book although short does not skimp on story! This had me glued to my kindle and I even went back and reread it! Yes Ghoul and Hazel got under my skin and into my sou ...more
Tracy
MC lite with a twist

I purchased this book via Amazon and am leaving my review voluntarily. It is part of the multi-author Royal Bastards MC series.

Triggers:
torture, murder, illegal drug use, talk of child sex trafficking

Spoilers:
Ghoul, part of the MC. lives hard/plays hard. he does what needs to be done.

Hazel, mom is a drug addict. raised by her grandma. traumatized as a child by her fathers murder, dreams of revenge.
When she finds out one of the men responsible for her fathers murder is out of
TinaMarie
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, dark-romance
Ghoul is a prequel to 'Bad Like Me.' This is Ghoul and Hazel's story. This is an enemies to lovers tale, with a compelling MC storyline but weak relationship storyline. Too much time was spent in their heads and not enough time interreacting with each other.

Ghoul and Hazel are two broken, dysfunctional people that start to co-habitate while Hazel struggles to rebuild herself after her worldview is drastically shifted. There are some wonderful moments between them but I needed and wanted more.

If
Rose Brown
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very Unique MC tale!
“Ghoul” is Hazel and Ghoul’s twisted love story. Hazel was 10 years old when her father, an undercover cop was murdered by Ghoul. Hazel vowed revenge against the Royal Bastards MC and against Ghoul specifically. At 20 years old, Hazel felt it was time. This original, and well-written dark MC tale is filled with violence, betrayal, action, drama, and burning hot chemistry. This tale is about two broken souls that find peace and acceptance in each other. I loved this tale and a
Joy Whiteside
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and there was no putting it down no matter what I needed to do. It will grab you and keep you reading till the very last page is read. These characters are so real, that you feel as though you know them and you arn't sure whether they are friend or foe. It is an amazing read that will have you hooked and as soon as you are done you are needing more bikers. This book needs to be read, there is no doubt about it. ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Lord can I just say that I love The Royal Bastard MC books. They are filled with everything you want in an MC book and so much more.

I started reading about Ghoul and Hazel and could not put their story down. They both had some serious issues but together they were explosive. This is another must read by The Royal Bastards MC.

So go on out and one click this bad boy. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Penny Ellgass
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A 5 but I wanted more at the end. Thank god there is another story about Ghoul comming.
Loved and hated what happened for Hazel. The loss, revenge need, hate she felt at the death of her dad. The betrayal, hate, hope, love and acceptance she went through just slayed me.
The story touches on abuse and mental illness, and how you live with it.
I strongly recommend this book to anyone who likes MC stories.

Sherry Hays
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading this book.
Ghoul is the 2nd book in the Royal Bastards MC
Cleveland, OH Chapter.
We met Ghoul in the first book, he's Scorch's uncle.
The story was very well written and sucked me in from page one.
Ghoul and his girl have interesting chemistry.
Loads of MC action thrown into the plot to make
things interesting.
I would recommend this book to others.

Irene Talbert
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the prequel to the first book in the Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland, Ohio series. It's a fast-paced and standalone book that will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
Ten years ago, the h witnessed the death of her father by the H. Now, she's out to kill him! But things aren't always what they seem with what her father was doing. Trafficking children!
Read to find out what happens.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is dark gritty and all kinds of awesome wrapped in a great MC book!!!

I have gotten to read all the RBMC books released so far and each author puts their own spin on each chapter and makes you want to join the MC.
I will add more to this review when it releases but I will say this these two will.make you shake your head, want to slap them and hug them
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I love that this is a prequel to the first book that came out but can be read as a standalone so reading one or the other first won't matter, although it does put some things into perspective. I felt for Ghoul and Hazel. Their chemistry and attraction is undeniable. There are some hard themes here and darkness but I loved it. ...more
Elysian Fields
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a really fun dark MC read. I liked how the darkness, vengeance, violence and action was highlighted but not overwhelming. The characters were unique and I really felt their desire for each other. I have not had the pleasure of reading this author before but I will be reading her moving forward. This story was fun to read and a great escape from life for a few. 3.75 stars.
Andrea Floyd
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

A totally different story filled from the headlines, a dirty cop who traffics children, his daughter who is a witness to his demise, a rough alpha biker, a brotherhood sworn to protect and help the FBI, many years later a twisted relationship grows into something more after the daughter realises how bad her father was. Can you love a murderer.
Lynne Garlick
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read.

Another great addition to the Royal Bastards MC series. This kinda broke my heart a little.
Hazel witnessed something horrific and spends the next 7 years planning her revenge......but when it comes down to it, she can't. When Ghoul figures out who she is, feelings are involved and not all is as it seems.
What a read!
J. Ockenhouse
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What I liked about GHOUL was definitely the brokenness of the leads. Ghoul and Hazel star in a dark MC romance and take vengeance to a whole new stage.

Hazel starts out questioning and observant which I liked. Ghoul has his past and the demons that follow him. These two together are lethal in the best of darkest ways. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntary review.
Sharon
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book that I have read by this author, I chose to read this book after seeing the book cover and reading the blurb. It’s a fairly short book to read and it’s a brilliant book to read. The story is fast-paced and no matter how bad these characters are I couldn’t help but love them!

debbie mason
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ghoul & Ginger

Loved how Hazel evolves into Ginger. My heart broke for her when she discovers why her dad was murdered. Ghoul fights his attraction for Ginger. Can she get past her anger and need for revenge and love the man who murdered her dad? I couldn't put it down and am looking foward to another story!
Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

This book is fabulous. Ghoul is crazy and mixed up but he will do anything for his MC. His past confronts him and Hazel has her own fire. Her dad was her life. These two take us on a ride that you will never forgot. Great writing. Spectacular storyline.

• Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
  • Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City, #1)
  • Rely on Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #2)
  • Lean In: Royal Bastards MC Pittsburgh, PA
  • Birdie's Biker (RBMC: Reno, NV Book 1)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • Declan (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ #2)
  • Silver and Lace (Royal Bastards MC: Detroit, MI, #1)
  • Capone's Chaos: Royal Bastards MC Los Angeles Chapter book #2
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny IA)
  • Scarred by Pain (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #2)
  • Worth the Risk (Royal Bastards MC: Birmingham, AL #1)
  • Rage (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #2)
  • Angel (RBMC: Ankeny IA)
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • Luring Light (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #2)
  • Devil's Ride (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #4)
  • The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)

Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland (2 books)
  • Bad Like Me (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland, Ohio #1)

News & Interviews