Start by marking “Secrets in the Valley (Chindi Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Secrets in the Valley (Chindi Series, #4)

Secrets in the Valley (Chindi Series, #4)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Cooper and Jada warned me the life of a hunter wasn’t for everyone. There’s a reason only a handful of people, out of the millions across the planet, survive our calling. I believed I would be the exception to the rule. A natural in the art of the hunt. Blinded by my own arrogance, I was hellbent on proving them wrong.

At first it was easy. The adrenaline pumping through m
Published June 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Secrets in the Valley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets in the Valley

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Secrets in the Valley (Chindi Series, #4)
Brandi Collins
In this 4th book in the series, we revisit the characters of Jo and Cooper as they continue their hunting venture. This time, Jo blames herself when Cooper is injured, but she's also the only person who might be able to save him.

I read a rough draft of this book that was published by mistake as part of a preorder (according to the author, whose newsletter I receive). While the draft had many issues (as all drafts will), the bones of the story are there, and I can feel how much the author cares f
Tasha Murders
Apr 11, 2021
Brandi Wolfertz
is currently reading it
Aug 19, 2020
Brandy Nacole is a writer of paranormal suspense and mystery. She's penned the bestselling novel DEEP IN THE HOLLOW, THE SHADOW WORLD TRILOGY and MURDER IS A DEBATE.

She loves keeping readers on the edge of their seats as that's where she likes to stay. Her favorite pastimes are reading, writing, exploring the world, and spending as much time with her husband, kids, and fur babies as possible. If B

News & Interviews