Start by marking “That Night Under the Stars” as Want to Read:
That Night Under the Stars

That Night Under the Stars

Shaurya Oberoi hates me the moment he sets his eye on me. I start hating him even before that.

He is the estranged husband of my client, Arya, and I am here to fight her case. I challenge him bluntly that he needs to accept the terms demanded by Arya or rot in jail.

Then one morning I wake up with broken arms and limbs in his hospital bed, and apart from being my client’s hu
Kindle Edition
Published June 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about That Night Under the Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That Night Under the Stars

Start your review of That Night Under the Stars
Prudhvi Teja
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Our protagonist Tanvi is a lawyer , who is dealing a divorce case.
Shaurya oberoi and Arya were husband and wife, arya appointed a lawyer named tanvi. Arya filed a case against shaurya , that he left her and not allowing to house, and she told that she want to live with him.
Here between Shaurya and Arya , who's mistake is there ? Who betrayed whom ? Did lawyer tanvi is dealing with right ones or wrong ones ?
At starting of the case Shaurya and tanvi , hates each other ? Then How they started lo
Srividya Sharma
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful ending

The story is thought provoking. It shows that past can be outdone by creating beautiful present. The present shields us from all the past issues. This is a great inspiring view. We all end up dwindled in past but like Tanvi we can also carve a nice future. Yes it's great to forgive the past as Shaurya puts it wonderfully. Mohita shows that life gives us loads of opportunities . We just need to courageous to take the first step n life unfolds more pleasant surprises. A great inspi
Pritha
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BOOK NAME:The Night Under The Sky
AUTHOR:Alka Dimri Saklani
PAGES:114
So here's my review of the book the night under the star.
Deepan Maitra
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Actual rating: ★★★3/4 (3.75/5)

At times, letting go becomes so taxing, that we just want to hold on and feel remorse. We crave for sympathy, but are not willing to overcome our rigidity. We desire forgiveness, but are hesitant to stand at their doorsteps.

That Night Under the Stars by Alka Dimri Saklani is perhaps a reminder to us all— that people might not be what we think them to be, and life might not be as bad as we presume it to turn out. It is a simple story of reconciliation, forgiveness
noorthebookworm
💕That Night Under The Stars: AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS ROMANCE by @ALKA SAKLANi
___________

💕We should have laws against memories, they shouldn’t be allowed to break into the unchartered territories of one’s soul. It was unfair, it was unlawful. Memories were traitors...
___________

💕This 113 page novel, bifurcated in 22 chapters was an EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER for me.

Totally uNpUtDoWnAbLe.
__________

💕This can be categorised under WOMEN Fiction, Romance & iNsPiRaTiOnAL genre, for sure.
__________

💕Character
Akhila Saroha
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Human nature is complex for a anyone to understand. What shade of a person may show up at what time is something that can never be predicted by anyone. “That Night Under The Stars: An Enemies to Lovers Romance” by Alka Dimri Saklani is one example of that where the author explores the manner in which the emotions of a person can change towards the other and also, how personal and professional fronts have to be balanced keeping all this in mind.
Saklani’s characters share this tension as the plot
Gentlepages
Jun 23, 2020 rated it liked it
I loved how the protagonist was introduced. The introduction was strong and I liked it.

The language used was fairly simple and easy to understand. There were some places where the author had penned down some beautiful lines that were poetic.

After the first two chapters, the story seemed to run at a pace which was almost uncomfortable. I just felt the author could have moved the story a bit slower, like maybe include a few chapters in between before the main plot unravels.

The moral of the story i
book_withquotes
Aug 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Story of the book-

The story follows the main character Tanvi who is a renowned lawyer famous for fighting for women’s rights. She even fought for poor women’s justice for free. She was awarded for being so generous and best at her job. To her, all men were the same and they were the criminals in any case she handled.

The story started when a woman named Arya came to her to file a case against her husband Shaurya Oberoi accusing him of domestic violence. However, when they met legally, he complet
Anoushka Goel
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Name - That Night Under the Stars
Author - Alka Dimri Saklani
Pages - 114 pages
Genre - Fiction
Format - Kindle

Human nature is complex for a anyone to understand. What shade of a person may show up at what time is something that can never be predicted by anyone. “That Night Under The Stars: An Enemies to Lovers Romance” by Alka Dimri Saklani is one example where the author explores the manner in which the emotions of a person can change towards the other and also, how personal and professional front
Nayanika
Jul 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
BOOK NAME: That Night Under the Stars
AUTHOR: Alka Dimri Saklani
Published in June 2020

The story opens with Tanvi who is giving her impactful suggestion to Arya: “My confidence had to make up for her lack of confidence.”. Tanvi is a reputed lawyer with many awards for her excellence in judicial works. The book points out how one's misdeed can be rectified by belief and willingness to do good for others.

Tanvi is dealing with a divorce case between Arya and her abusive husband Shaurya Obero
Harmanpreet Kaur
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story starts with a haughty, misandrist protagonist, one of the top female right lawyers named TANVI, who has won many cases centering WOMEN RIGHTS.
She has just fought for justice of a rape victim and won the case after 5 years of court trials.
The next case awaits, Arya is her new client.
She tells Tanvi about how his husband had been inflecting her.
She also tells Tanvi that he has an extra marital affair.
That made Tanvi hate him even more as she believes only men cheat, women don’t.
Tanvi
Nidhi
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Do I have left with enough words to describe the beauty of this book?

Tanvi is a famous women rights activists lawyer. Due to her blunt, bold, and rude behavior with male species, she has successfully made so many enemies who are waiting to get out of the bars to punish her.. why?
Because she supported their wives and fought for women's rights.
Now that Tanvi is a renowned lawyer, other women come to her, Arya who is the wife of Dr. Shaurya Oberoi. She claims her husband spy on her and pushed h
Mrs Javvad Hasan Rizvi
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That Night Under The Stars ✨ 🌌

By Alka Dimri Saklani

Format - Kindle Edition

Genre - Romance Fiction

Pages - 113

My Ratings - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

If you really love someone, even if there's a million reasons to leave, you would still look for the one reason to stay..... ❤️

#Qotd - Do you really believe in Love at First Sight? Ever experienced it??? Share your PoV.

Synopsis - The main Protagonist of the Story is Tanvi Who is a Lawyer by Profession. She is dealing with a case of divorce. Arya, The wife assigned her
Book Blogger
Jul 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
BOOK NAME: That Night Under the Stars
AUTHOR: Alka Dimri Saklani
Published in June 2020

The story opens with Tanvi, a reputed lawyer who has won many awards for her competent judicial works. The book is quite unique and thought-provoking in the sense that it shows the past can be outdone by creating a beautiful present. The present guide us towards hope from all the past mishaps. This is an inspiring and persistent view.

Tanvi is a lawyer, who is dealing with a divorce case between Arya and
Anushka
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Author: - alka dimri saklani
Edition:- kindle (49rs/-)
Genre;- romance
Title:- that night under the stars.
Book review:-
The book started with tanvi(lawyer) filing a case of her client arya , she wants to file a case against her husband shaurya oberoi ( orthopedic dr) for mentally torturing her.

Tanvi sinha was rewarded as best youngest achiever , women lawyer achievement reward . Tanvi called herself as badass coz acc to her " to survive in a river full of crocodiles, I couldn’t be the silen
Dharani Kannan
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I'm so much attracted to the rich looking, dazzling book cover. Woah! ❤

Tanvi began to hate Shaurya Oberoi even before seeing him and she has two reasons for it. First is that he is a man and the next is that he has mistreated his wife Arya! ✨

Tanvi is one of the best lawyers and she has many awards yo support her side. But why do she hate men? 🤔

Arya has filed a case against Shaurya for domestic violence but was so sure she need him and won't divorce him for this! ✨

Procrastinating
Siddharth
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shaurya Oberoi is the estranged husband of Tanvi Sinha’s client, Arya. When Tanvi decided to fight for Arya’s marriage, she never thought things would go south. She started hating on Shaurya even before she met him. But a series of events changed that perspective. She found him attractive and now she was in danger of falling for a man whose marriage she was supposed to save.

How is Tanvi going to come out of this mess? Is she going to save her case or follow her heart?

I loved how the protagonist
Ayushi
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book:- "That Night Under The Star"

Author:- Alka Dimri Saklani
Page count:- 124
Rating:- 5/5
Format:- Kindle Edition
Genre:- Romance fiction

📖...

The book "That night under the stars" is a beautiful story. The crucial personality advocate Tanvi 👩‍🎓, is awarded Youngest Lawyer with Best Young Achiever, Women Lawyer Achievement Award, Lawyer of the Year, and "Courageous Women of the Decade" by the prime minister. She fights for justice for the needy woman.

Arya and Shaurya are married for the last 2 yea
Sadhana Wadhwa
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must read! An author you should definitely add to your favourite lists..

It isn't always that an author picks up fairly plain plot and manages to inject the right amount of all the emotions in it. What emerges is a beautiful tale of love, longing and deliverance.

That night under the stars is a story of Tanvi and Shaurya, who meet in the most unfavorable circumstances.

Tanvi is Shaurya's wife's lawyer and they find themselves at loggerheads right from the word go! She can't stand the male species
Rainu Arora
Author - Alka Dimri Saklani
Genre - Romance/fiction
Pages - 114
Format - Kindle
This is my second book from the author and I picked this one because of its intigruing title. The story revolves around the protagonists
1)Tanvi, a successful lawyer. She hates men and fights the case to get justice for women.
2) Shaurya, a 30 years old renowned doctor and the husband of Tanvi's client Arya. He mentally tortured his wife by doubting her
Sunita Dharaviya
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Name:- That Night Under The Stars
Author:-Alka Dimri Saklani
Ratings:- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review:-
🌜The protagonist is Tanvi who is a lawyer by profession, had intended to improve her life after she had been rejected and heartbroken due to Abhijeet which had added to her suffering and rigid nature. She shattered her mother's trust, and she determined not to strike back and drive her own spirit in her own direction by achieving something any parent would be proud. She would support those women who would be m
Kabiraj Chetan
Sep 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
BookName: - "The night under
the stars: an enemies to lovers romance "

Author: - "Alka Dimari saklani"
Cover: - "eye tempting"
Title: - "Perfect as per the story

Love, fear, conflict, fight-fights, distances, we all see, read, hear in private life too.

This book with important characters like hero and heroine and lawyer has been developed in the author correctly,

It is beautifully blended point by point, and keeps the reader tied.

This story of the divorce of husband and wife is related to the lawyer g
Ria Joseph
Jun 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Tanvi is a lawyer, who works for women's rights and hates men because something happened in her past. Shaurya is a doctor and the husband of Arya, who is one of the clients of Tanvi. Tanvi ends up in Shaurya's hospital after attacked by some goons. Fate made them spend one night under the stars and how that changed their lives is what this book. is about. This love story of Tanvi and Shaurya has too much to teach.
Loving a correct person can never be a mistake. They change you as a person, they c
Simran Bhatia
Jul 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
#Review Time!

That Night Under the Stars: An Enemies to Lovers Romance Kindle Edition

by Alka Dimri Saklani

The book is a twisted tale of the protagonist Tanvi who is an eminent lawyer fighting for the case of Arya and Shourya Oberoi to save their marriage. But destiny somehow is an unknown entity and it changes within an instant, similar is the case with Tanvi who finds herself in love with Shourya, who in turns is her saviour. This twisted plot is certain to have the readers feel admiration seepi
Ajay
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story .Loved it a lot. Must Read

The protagonist is Tanvi who is a lawyer by profession, had intended to improve her life after she had been rejected and heartbroken due to Abhijeet which had added to her suffering and rigid nature. She shattered her mother's trust, and she determined not to strike back and drive her own spirit in her own direction by achieving something any parent would be proud. She would support those women who would be misled by men, she always had a sense of hatred
Swarup Swabhiman
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sometimes you end up loving that person whom you use to hate the most.
Now coming to the book, it’s a story about an advocate, a doctor and her wife. You may feel like it’s a simple love story but don’t judge a book by cover. As the story begins advocate Tanvi and Arya (w/o Shaurya). Arya and Shaurya are having issues in their married life and now want to take legal action. Arya went to Tanvi for legal help. As described by Arya, Tanvi has a very bad impression about Shaurya. But when Tanvi meet
Rachana Prasad
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it
"If I had to survive in a river full of crocodiles, I couldn’t be the silent fish. So, I became what I had to, to survive this land of crocodiles. I became what they call thick-skinned. I became a badass."

This book is a simple yet a powerful story. Narrated by Tanvi, a successful lawyer. The book starts with Arta, Tanvi's client, sitting in her office. Tanvi is ready to fight for Arya and get her a divorce from her abusive husband, and she can do anything to get her justice.

But the story takes
Shoumya
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book: That Night Under The Stars
Author: Alka Dimri Saklani
Book length: 113 pages
Genre: Romantic Thriller
Being a believer of fate, that things happen for a reason, that there is a greater force that is controlling the way our lives would unfold, how the challenges will untangle and all that. I guess this book is all about destiny and fate.
The protagonists Shaurya Oberoi and Arya spouses of each other, deals with Divorce case filed. The lawyer, another protagonist named Tanvi, takes up the case
Shubhu
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Meghna Roy
Tanvi, a lawyer who fights for women rights because of her past, and I must say, she hates men, and by hate, I genuinely mean she can't tolerate them at all.
She gets hired by Arya to become her lawyer and fight against her husband Shaurya, according to Arya she has faced domestic violence and mental torture from him, and Tanvi on the other side after hearing this is ready to fight for Arya's justice.
Something happens, Tanya ends up in the hospital, with broken bones and wounds which may take a

• Love, Truth, and Taking Chances (The Kapoor Brothers, #2)
  • Faith and the Beloved (Kochery C Shibu)
  • Myla - Insurrection
  • Yama
  • Falling For My Best Friend
  • Three nights & Four days
  • ROMANCE... PUSH THE ON BUTTON!: How To Turn Your Man Into A Romantic
  • The Infinite Road
  • The Bedside Book of Life: Secrets to Finding Your Missing Pieces and Living to the Fullest
  • The Unfinished Chronicles
  • Adventures of Poorna
  • Abstract Emotions
  • Marigold - the Golden Memories
  • MIЯЯЯO : at THƎ WƎIЯⱭ WAYWAЯⱭ
  • Three Times Loser... Love Never Dies
  • The Other Side Chronicles - The Impending War
  • Yes, I Ran Away!
Alka Dimri Saklani is a novelist and author of the much-loved Beyond Series(Beyond Secrets, Beyond Scars, and Beyond Lies). All three novels in the series are standalone. Her debut novel ’45 Days in a Cancer Hospital’ was longlisted for Crossword Books Award 2013.

Her readers define her writing as intense, though she dreams of writing a breezy read someday. She has searched more baby name websites

News & Interviews