Start by marking “Goddess in Time” as Want to Read:
Goddess in Time

Goddess in Time

Myths and Legends have always inspired me. I especially love the King Arthur legends. The knights, ladies, valor, chivalry, and trust between them. I have never been one to trust easily, but with these legends, I feel like I am a part of their world somehow. As a college student, I chose to study these myths and legends because I want to find out if they are real or not.

So
Kindle Edition, Women of Time
Published June 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Goddess in Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goddess in Time

Start your review of Goddess in Time
Jenna Rideout
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a review copy of Goddess in Time from the author Adriadne LeFox via Silver Dagger Book Tours in exchange for an honest review as part of my participation in the blog tour for this title. Thank you to both Adriadne and Silver Dagger for making this possible. My thoughts are my own and my review is honest.

Goddess in Time is exactly what I had expected to read when Signe Pike's The Forgotten Kingdom was described as "Outlander meets King Arthur:" a modern woman sent back in time to aid
Daisy Sauceda
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, I am not one to read time-traveling books but I really liked this one. It was fast-paced with no detours and to the point. That I loved the most. So get ready to travel back in time to meet Arthur, Merlin, Drystan, and Galahad. So you have Kaylee who is set in her ways. She is smart and independent. She relies on facts and loves myths and legends. So when she gets an opportunity to learn more about Camelot she takes it. She just never thought that she would be pulled back in time. Even tho ...more
Chelsey
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
No burn

I've been waiting for a time travel RH for a while now. Sadly, this one was a let down. The writing is very juvenile, the plot is basically nonexistent, and the characters read like cardboard cutouts. However, I guess I could recommend this for young teens since it's not just a slow burn but a no burn. The most action is a kiss on the cheek. So I guess if you've got a young daughter that wants to try RH you could suggest this? I'm putting this author on my never again list though.
Raven Genevieve
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mysterious and interesting, for fans of Merlin/Arthur

Really enjoyed this book! I'm not familiar enough with the stories of Merlin and Camelot etc but LOVE those stories so reading this was super interesting and a great viewpoint of those characters from the point of view of a young woman who traveled back in time to them (not voluntarily). I'm new to the 'RH' genre of romance but this had plenty enough human connection without being over the top and it came off very tasteful. I'm a big fan of me
Joy Whiteside
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it was an amazing read that I could not put down. It moves along at a great pace, has characters that you will fall in love with and want to know more about as well as a story that will not let you down and keep you turning pages till the very last page. This is a must read, no doubt about it.
Alysse Wine
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A way with words...

A tale that drags you in. A new twist on a beloved story that I couldn’t put down. I planned to read for a little bit and head to bed and found myself reading late into the night because I had to finish the enchanting story of Kaylee and her knights. LeFox never ceases to amaze me with her stories and this once is no different.
Misty Lambert
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Twist on the traditional story

I have always loved the stories about King Arthur and his court. Adriadne takes the traditional story and twists it in a refreshing way. Still has the magic and old fashion feel in a modern and romantic twist.
Cat
Jun 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have always loved stories of the time of King Arthur, especially when there is a twist to the story from the usually legends. I really enjoyed this book. It was a fun read. The characters were real and easy to identify with.
I am looking forward to the next book.
Mrs
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book, I dont normally read time travel books so it was a bit different for me. There was no huge deal made from the time travel, just a scattering of observations.
Kaylee is a student studying King Arthur and Camelot when she gets the chance to go to England and visit the places she's only read about in books. Whilst there she is pulled back in time and told she is needed for a task.
You don't need to know the history of Camelot and King Arthur, although it would obviously
Joy Whiteside
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book grabbed me from the very beginning and I could not put it down until the very last page was read. It moves along nicely, making for a comfortable read. You will fall in love with these characters and want to know more about them and want to see them overcome everything in their way. The story will keep you reading till the end, no matter what you need to do. this book needs to be on your TBR list, no doubt about it.
Ashley
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked the story it was a very good plotline. I enjoyed the characters and the way the story moved. I really wanted it to be longer and keep going because it was very interesting. Great book for if you want something short and sweet.
Jodi
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a cool story! I love the legend of Camelot. King Arthur and the lot. Love this spin on the tale. I really hope this isn’t the last we see of Lady Kaylee, King Arthur, Prince Drystan, Sir Galahad and the wonderful Merlin.
Christina Farrell
This book was really cute. I loved the time travel and the mix of Arthurian mythology. While this book does have romance there is no heat, for those that like a sweet romance. I really enjoyed it and plan to read more by this author.
Karen Hogan
Aug 23, 2020
Gina Cromwell
Sep 04, 2020
Adriadne LeFox
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Katie
Jun 20, 2020
FAYE E MARSHALL
Jun 27, 2020
Adriadne LeFox
Jun 27, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)

• Violet (Spell Library, #1)
  • Den of Vipers
  • Mail Order Persuasion
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Mail Order Mistletoe (Hawthorne Billionaire Series Book 1)
  • Beneath Contempt (Of Magic and Contempt, #1)
  • Grave Signs (Hellgate Guardians, #4)
  • Thicker than water
  • Grave Decisions (Hellgate Guardians, #3)
  • Sweet Possession (Criminal Underground #1)
  • Witching Moon (The Wild Hunt #12; Ante-Fae Adventure #3)
  • Seven Sisters
  • Ms. Off Limits
  • Up In Smoke (Burning Bounty Hunter, #1)
  • Infiltrate (Misfit of Thornbriar Academy, #1)
  • Dahlia (Spell Library, #5)
  • Blindsided (Blue Blooded Brothers Book #2
  • Sapphire: I'm Sexy And I Snow It (Jewels Cafe: Sapphire, #1.5)

News & Interviews