Start by marking “High Horse (Arcadia High Anarchists Book 0)” as Want to Read:
High Horse (Arcadia High Anarchists Book 0)

High Horse (Arcadia High Anarchists Book 0)

When my father was led away in handcuffs, I thought nothing could be worse.

But with the sins of the father comes penance. It didn’t matter that he wasn’t guilty. It didn’t matter that he did everything he could to right the wrongs.

Without our wealth and the status that it brought, our life as we knew it is over.

Little did I know, the worst is yet to come.

HIGH HORSE is a 19
Kindle Edition
Published June 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about High Horse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Horse

Start your review of High Horse (Arcadia High Anarchists Book 0)
Coco.V
Jul 25, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/25/2020)! 🎁
Linda Lee
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Money doesn’t define my worth,” I argue. “I earned that spot through who I am, not what I am .”

High Horse takes a look into the demise of the Williams family life as they knew it prior to the walls tumbling down on them. This is a short read, that explains quite a lot, but also leaves you with more questions. If you’ve been reading the series, you already know that they have a long and bumpy road ahead of them. There are so many twists, turns and secrets to be uncovered. This genre suits Ms Hen
Michelle K
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This entire series is 5/5 stars. I’d give it way more if I could! It is incredibly captivating. This book sets up the series really well. I was sucked in from the first page. It’s truly an epic read! I highly recommend it.
Gemma Crowe
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I started this series before this novella was released and I really like the insight into Lacey’s life before everything happened in the first book. If you haven’t read the series then this book will leaving you wanting more!
Illa
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
C58-C611-C-8549-43-F2-8-F86-BB6-FED7-F5980

Pretty cutesy YA introduction book. We learn a bit about our female lead, her family and friends.
Leaves you wanting to know more about what will happen in the next book. Will they go back to visit the old friends our will they cut ties, I want to know what’s the deal with Barrett! One thing I didn’t like the idea of Colt with that girl, she sound stuck up as heck. Well I’m off to read next book.

2-CAB838-E-6-AC5-4-FF4-9-E50-E3-B0-B5280-B3-A
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For the first time ever, I'm glad to come late to a series party so I read High Horse first. It takes a look into the destruction of Lacey's family as her father is taken away in cuffs leaving the family in chaos. As Lacey is trying to deal with that, she's also realizing who her friends are, the family moving away, and a mother could give a crap about her because she was too busy worrying about her social status, so I'm buckling up for a wild ride as this series starts with a BANG! HIGHLY HIGHL ...more
Charli Jeffries
Jul 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Prequel to the series

Met Lacey in this book. Haven't really warmed to her as a character just yet. Comes across as focused on her looks, securing a guy with money for the future and rather vapid... But maybe there is more than meets the eye to Lacey. I am a little intrigued to keep reading and progress with the series. But 3.5 stars for this novella as I feel it wasn't enough at this stage.
Ames Hart
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The beginning of a fabulous series!

High Horse is the well woven beginning to the Arcadia Heights series by Max Henry. Max has a amazing way of weaving characters and their unique lives, traits and thoughts into a wild ride of a story. High Horse gives the reader that extra frame of reference for all the tales, betrayals and craziness to come. I know it’s the uphill climb to the rollercoaster of the rest of the books.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

So this was just the prequel to the series. This just gives us the juicy bits of how Lacey initially found out about her father's arrest, and gives us a glimpse into the friends they had before their move to Arcadia. We do get to see that Lacey's mom is a cow with all the things happening, and I am now eager to start the next in the series and see just what happens.
Greg Dixon
High horse

A good read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series must read the next one of the series
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jul 10, 2020
Nancy
D Dyer
Jul 24, 2020

• Done Deal (Arcadia High Anarchists #5)
  • Deliver us from Evil (The Sinners of Saint Amos #3)
  • Rich Riot: A High School Bully Romance (Arcadia High Anarchists Book 3)
  • Cocky F*ck (Rejects Paradise #2)
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Their Will Be Done (The Sinners of Saint Amos #2)
  • To The End (Hannaford Prep #4)
  • Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)
  • Their Kingdom Come (The Sinners of Saint Amos #1)
  • Good Girls (Arcadia High Anarchists Book 1)
  • Bad Boys (Arcadia High Anarchists #2)
  • Lovable Lawyer
  • Loyal Love (Arcadia High Anarchists, #4)
  • Dear Bridget, I Want You
  • Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
  • Liar (Madison Kate, #2)
  • Heartbreaker (Cocky Hero Club)
Be sure to check if you have the right "Max Henry" as there is a claimed profile here: https://www.goodreads.com/author/list... ...more

News & Interviews