Start by marking “Her Last Love (A 425 Madison Novel, #22)” as Want to Read:
Her Last Love (A 425 Madison Novel, #22)

Her Last Love

(425 Madison #22)

Reid
Women were not on my radar. My business was all
I needed.

Then she walked into my shop and changed all that with
one look.

How was I going to convince her I wouldn’t
burn her like her ex?

Katreana
Men were not on my radar. After being left at the altar,
I realized I needed to focus on myself and my job.

Then he walked into the room, and everything shifted.

Could I trust him enou
Kindle Edition
Published October 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Her Last Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Last Love

Start your review of Her Last Love (A 425 Madison Novel, #22)
Kari Hansen
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kat has learned the hard way that her judgment when it comes to men is not to be trusted. The last thing she wants is to experience that kind of betrayal again but when she meets Reid walking away is easier said than done.

Reid may comes from an affluent background but he has created his own business as a tattoo artist. From their first meeting they feel an immediate chemistry and connection but overcoming her secret and his trust issues may be the biggest challenge of all.

The characters draw you
Debbie
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
Another fantastic book in the series, with other characters being brought in to the story!

Katreana is off men, she was left at the alter, and the man she was meant to marry has vanished off the face of the earth.

Reid is off women, all they want him for is his looks and family money and he has had enough. His tattoo shop if doing well, he owns his own apartment and he is as happy as he can be.

The attraction between the two is instant, but Katreana is scared, she has a secret which she knows she
Victoria Weston
Oct 13, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5
This book is part if the 425 Madison Series and this series and a fantastic romance read and everyone brings new and exciting characters.
Reid is a man that has decided that woman are not on his radar after they kind of keep disappointing him because all he feels is that these woman just want him for money and looks and its vain.
Kat has been through so much and after being left at the altar she's is heart broken. She decided that that is it for men and they are now where near on her radar. S
Lisa Mandina
Oct 16, 2020 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this one. I really liked the characters for the most part, and I think the author’s writing was good as well. I enjoyed the storyline, again for the most part, and it kept me reading to find out how things would turn out. It’s also possible I was really enjoying reading about a tattoo artist because I’ve been jonesing for my next tattoo lately! I did find it interesting that Reid and one of his customers pointed out something I’ve thought myself. That getting a tattoo ...more
BlueSeal
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Marcie Shumway joined the 425 Madison series in season two with His Last Ride. I was excited to reunite with some of my favorite characters from His Last Ride in Marcie’s latest book, Her Last Love. Grab your afternoon coffee and let’s chat about Her Last Love by Marcie Shumway.

Reid owns a small tattoo shop in NYC. He has everything that he needs...a job that he loves, co-workers who are like family, and an occasional woman to warm his bed. He can’t stand superficial women and that is the reason
Donise
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
All though this book can be read as a stand alone it does reference characters from previous books in the 425 Madison series. At the beginning of the book, Katreana is fixing to be wed, but suddenly finds herself left at the altar and then later discovers by a twist of fate that at least on paper she is married, but only her parents know. Kat soon moves to NYC and starts working at the Mason Center as an occupational therapist. She then moves in with Des and they become fast friends along with P ...more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Amazing series!! I am so blown away each time! Even with seeing themes I’ve seen before but seem way different still gets to me because of these characters!!

Reid is so much more than I thought he would be, I honestly thought he was going to be this rich jerk who thought he was better than most because he does tattoos. Complete opposite!! Each moment and different fact I learned about him I loved him even more! He seemed he could do no wrong but of course he’s a typical male just like they all ar
Cynthia L. Green
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great love story about Katreana who was left at the alter by Travis who just freaked out because of his father's words the day before. But doesn't have the nerve to tell Katreana in person why. It's no wonder she is gun shy of getting into another relationship. Katreana has good friends who help her get through this and move on. When the girls go to get a tattoo Katreana meets Reid who does her tattoo and they both have sparks when they touch each other. Reid has money from a family business and ...more
Brittany (happy.ending.always)
What a beautiful story! Katreana was down on her luck. The love of her life (or so she thought), leaves her at the alter. After wallowing for a long time on where she went wrong, she decides it is time to move on. Enter Reid! Listen everybody be needs a Reid in their life. Reid is bold and intriguing. He is a mystery to me but in the best way. These two have things in their past they don’t make known, but who doesn’t right! However, they meet and sparks instantly ignite. They are drown toward on ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Katreana has no use for men since she was left at the altar, and I have to say that I didn't blame her. Reid really doesn't want anything to do with women since the ones he keeps meeting aren't very good women as they are in it to use him.  However, neither counted on fate getting involved in their lives, but that's what happened the day Katreana walked into Reid's shop.  These two are perfect for each other but it's no easy journey because the trust issues both of them have make it harder. Howe ...more
Charlotte Lynn
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
What? Katreana (I love that name) has been left at the alter? She is not looking for a new relationship until she walks into Reid’s tattoo parlor. She cannot forget him, and he cannot forget her. Of course, they start dating, he tries to take things slow until they just cannot help themselves. Their relationship progresses until Katreana’s biggest secret shows up and ruins everything.

I loved feeling the steam come off Reid and Katreana as they circled each other, embraced each other, and finall
Cat
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is producing some Excellent stories and introducing me to some wonderful new authors .
Her Last Love by Marcie Shumway is another fantastic edition to the 425 Madison collection.
Reid and Katreana are not looking for love,they both have their reasons why they are cynical about relationships. But as soon as Katreana walks into Reids tattoo shop the attraction is magnetic they are drawn to one another.
These two were both great characters realistic and likeable you could sense they were
Kari
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, for-review, ipad
Her Last Love is book 22 in the 425 Madison Avenue series. So far it's among my list of favorites from the series. This is a sweet romance where the couple just fits so well from the beginning. Reid has definitely made it onto my book boyfriend list. I also liked Katreana. I was rooting for her to go for it when it came to Reid. My only issue was the "secret" that Katreana had. I didn't think it was that big of a deal considering her ex bailed on her and could not be tracked down. While she prob ...more
Gladys
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book showcases what makes this series so enjoyable. It features strong, relatable and lovable characters, has tons of heartfelt emotion and some drama, tension and stumbling blocks along the way to a HEA. Reid and Katreana shared an instantaneous and powerful attraction and a hot spark inducing chemistry. My own heart ached for these two. Each of these characters had their own emotional scars and some heavy baggage to show for it. The storyline quickly pulled me back into the 425 Madison wo ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reid and Katreana will have you in their corners in this inspirational story. Katreana thought that she had given up on men and love until she met Reid. Their connection was heartfelt and both were captivated with each other. Reid had given up on finding a woman that would want him and not the family money but one look at Katreana and he knew he hit the jack pot but there was a sadness in her eyes he couldn’t place. As their feelings build her deeply rooted secret was getting the best of her. Ho ...more
Summer Ford
Oct 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved how easy it was to fall for both Reid and Katreana. I thought for sure this story would be a lot of push and pull with Bboth of them having a past they are trying to move on from but I was pleasantly surprised with how they naturally went from strangers to friends and then lovers. There was a hint of drama which kept things interesting and definitely attraction and steam. However, it was how understanding and accepting that Reid was with Katreana and her need to heal that kept me flippin ...more
Astrid Rudloff
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily review an ARC.
This is the 22nd part of the 425 Madison series. The books are standalones, but I'd suggest to read them all in order.
I loved this book. I could relate to the characters and to the storyline. I'm just not a fan of keeping secrets, especially if there seems to be no reason to do so.
I really liked how the sweet romance developed. Both protagonists were not searching for love because of their past, but both were so deserving.
This book is another great addition to a recom
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This was a great read in this series. We get to meet Reid and I sort of fell in love with him pretty quickly. He is more than meets the eye and it was refreshing to see that he wanted different things than what the other women he was with wanted. Meeting Kat was explosive and I could see the sparks coming off the pages. It was fun reading their banter and fighting their attraction after they had both had sworn off the opposite sex.
S
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Although a part of my favorite series this author took things to the next level of intensity/heat. These characters and storyline at first sadly made me think I would follow. However I changed my mind quickly thereafter. Even though a series each book has been a standalone yet intense enough to want to read the entire series.

Kick back and relax to prepare for Reid and Kat. I received an advance copy of this book for my HONEST review.
Kristina Bowen
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I first saw the cover, I was excited to be able to know what the writing on the shoulder of the man, but I completely forgot and I’m not disappointed. I loved His Last Ride so I knew I would enjoy this, apparently much more since I read it the fastest I’ve ever read a book. Reid is probably one of my absolute favorite male characters in the 425 Madison Ave!
lowkeyreader
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love Kat and Reid's story! It was pretty straightforward, with little drama. I like that Reid's immediately attracted to Kat and he went and pursue her. After what she went through, she really deserve a guy like Reid. He's so sweet and not like other rich guys. And he's pretty lowkey about his wealth. I loved him even more with every second he treats her with patience and sweetness.

Reid and Katreana are amazing characters. It's definitely worth a read, I'm not disappointed.
Sherry Sias
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series. I love Katreana and Reid. Their insta-chemistry is off the charts. Kat was jilted at the alter, unknown to her friends, she is still married. Reid isn't looking for a woman. They all seem to want him for his families money. Until he meets Kat. Does she tell him the truth before its to late or does she risk losing him forever.
Great read.
Moriah
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed reading this book. Loved the characters and the feel of it all. So many emotions. I laughed, I cried, I loved. Katreana had a rough beginning, but with Reid and her friends' help, she was able to move past it all. Reid is a dream man. He's patient and kind and loves hard. Loved this book.
LLS
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was another solid offering from this series! Kat and Reid met when neither one was looking for a relationship. Kat had been left at the altar and Reid was happy with his life. That all changed when they started to get to know each other. I really enjoyed reading their journey to happiness. It was sweet and emotional.

Thank you for the privilege of reading this book! Well done ❤️
Isha Coleman
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shumway aims for the heart with every word she writes. Her Last Love is a second chance story that feels more sweet than sexy, but makes no less of an impact. Two lonely hearts, a chance encounter and more than a little romance had me heart deep in love. Kat and Reid bring emotions full circle with a bit of swoon for good measure.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the 425 Madison Ave series! Reid & Kat had so much chemistry! I enjoyed learning about what made them so nervous about starting relationships, they both had been burned in the past and their histories drew me in. I really liked Reid. He could've turned into a more annoying H, but he ended up being so endearing!
5 stars!
Loralie
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second chance romance. The connection was instant when neither one wanted one. Katreana was mending a broken heart and Reid was looking for someone who wanted him for him. It was sweet, it was sexy. There was a little hiccup and some sadness, but with friends, family and each other...it was a sweet ride to finding happiness.
Rebecca
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was sweet as a dream, with an incredible HEA!! I loved the entire story from start to finish, and half of it I never could have dreamed happening, even in a book!! An excellent addition to the 425 Madison Series!
Jenny Trowler
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better. You just know why this series is so good.Reid and Katreana's story pulls out in and wraps you up. The storyline was amazing and I felt for both the characters. I laughed and cried. An amazing series xx
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story! Characters that will steal your heart. A storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat and glued to your kindle! For me it was a love- hate deal as the characters face their demons. You will feel their emotions and struggles. A definite must read.

• Stagefight (Internet Famous, #2)
  • Trolled (Internet Famous, #8)
  • Torn Apart (Torn and Bound Duet, #1)
  • Shook (Internet Famous, #1)
  • Bully King
  • Beast (Internet Famous, #3)
  • Overdue
  • It's Always Been You (Holiday Springs Resort #1)
  • Stuck-Up Big Shot (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Savage Saints MC: Original Gangsters Boxset Vol. 2
  • My Only Reason (Love Is Love #1)
  • The Gritty Truth (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #7)
  • Seconds (Internet Famous, #6)
  • False Start (Quick Snap)
  • Right Princess (Modern Princess Collection, #3)
  • Imperfect Princess (Modern Princess Collection, #1)
  • Perfect Wreckage (Wrecked #2)
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
Marcie Shumway is a small-town girl, born and raised in Maine. She resides with her high school sweetheart on a family owned farm just miles from where she grew up. Her hubby and their four furbabies are her first loves, but they are followed closely by her writing, apple pie, and chocolate.

Marcie started writing short stories in middle school for her classmates to enjoy. They were always love sto

425 Madison (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Must Love Coffee (A 425 Madison Novel, #1)
  • Let Me Love You (A 425 Madison Novel, #2)
  • Just Swipe Right (A 425 Madison Novel, #3)
  • Two For Holding (A 425 Madison Novel, #4)
  • Boyfriend Maintenance (A 425 Madison Novel, #5)
  • Love Under Construction (A 425 Madison Novel, #6)
  • Back For More (A 425 Madison Novel, #7)
  • Accidentally in Love (A 425 Madison Novel, #8)
  • Sightseeing in Manhattan (A 425 Madison Novel, #9)
  • Just a Little More (A 425 Madison Novel, #10)

News & Interviews