Start by marking “Eden (Project Arma, #2)” as Want to Read:
Eden (Project Arma, #2)

Eden

(Project Arma #2)

The heart doesn’t forget…

The memory of that day still haunts Shylah Kemp. Eden had asked her to wait for him, to remain at the safe house while he went on a mission. But when she learned he was being setup, she didn’t have a choice. She had to do something.

It was a risk…and Shylah paid dearly.

Eden Cole is not the man he once was. Not since returning from his mission to
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 261 pages
Published August 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eden

Start your review of Eden (Project Arma, #2)
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
A Fantastic Read with Emotions, Truths Reveal, A new Crazy Drug AND a 2nd chance at Love (Though they Never stopped Loving!). DEVOURED this in a few hours! Love these two so damn much❤.

ARC Received for a honest review.

BACKGROUND: So I binge read the previous two books to read this one, I highly Recommend them! They're amazing + You'll understand the facts better. Definitely read Uncovering Project Arma! It has How Eden+Shylah fell in love. We know from that she's the one who saved Eden & his tea
Robyn Corcoran
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I have been patiently waiting for this third book to be released, OMG let me tell you it is so worth the wait! Honestly, I am so awed by this author’s writing, she has everything I adore in a book: fantastic characters, a great sense of humour, incredible suspense and mystery as well as romance to set you on fire!

Finally, Shylah and Eden get together again. Things aren’t all smooth sailing for them but then when Shylah reveals what her life has been like over the previous fourteen months and you
Kaye
✳️✳️ONE ACTION PACKED TREAT✳️✳️
Buckle up! Nyssa totally nailed this bad boy right from the start, keeping you riveted on a razors edge and frozen to your seat, spinning this action packed, hard hitting, block buster, laying it on thick and spicy, wrapping this gem up sleek, shiny and tight. A raging tempest of dubious events and vexing exigency, mark the formidable trials and thrilling triumphs, clocking the deadly twist and intricate turns, putting our characters through their paces, testing th
Yvonne Cruz
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We are back with the former Navy SEALs that for ten months were part of a project with the intend of enhancing their body. Guineas in a drug trial that was off the books and one that almost got them killed. Even after they left the project, it appears that the project has continued creating men who have become animals and killers.
Eden Cole, one of the original Project ARMA men, has been intolerable and filled with anger for the last fourteen months. Thinking that the woman he loved and later dis
Barbara
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting more intense. The author has given us another well written, suspenseful romance in the Project ARMA series. This is Eden’s story and I am so excited that the author did him proud. If you have kept up with the series, you know the sexy friendly Navy Seal has become a short-fused, ill-tempered guy who snaps at everyone. Eden is having a very tough time dealing with everything that has happened: finding out what project ARMA was doing to him and his seal team brothers ...more
Jenny
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eden is full of rage and his distrust only grows as the woman he once thought was his soulmate suddenly comes back into his life after having disappeared over a year ago. Eden may be all muscle but he will need more than brute strength to get the answers he needs from Shylah as the walls between them are not so easily overcome. The past never stays buried and when it seems they are being stalked the question becomes if Eden can get the answers he needs before he and his brothers are finally take ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg, I have been waiting to read this book since first meeting this couple in this authors debut novella. Ever since reading her, I have been shoving her books at anyone who would listen, as I would put these books/This author at the top any list of debut authors for 2020 (something good has to come out of this year!). Honestly this book has been glaring at me prettily from my kindle for over a week, it's been a struggle not to much up my reading schedule...

Ok enough gushing, let's get to the ac
Island Girl Romance Reads
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eden is the third book in the Project Arma series by Nyssa Kathryn.
After not knowing where Shylah was for fourteen months, Eden finally meets Shylah and needs answers.
Shylah did everything to save the man she loves. But what she finds is anger and distrust. Poor Shy went through a lot. My heart broke for her.
Eden was one sexy super soldier. His love for Shy was strong, even though he didn’t trust her anymore.
Love this book so much. Very good written and the suspense had me at the edge of my se
Wendy
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shylah found her way back to Eden after 14 months. She has spent the last year healing and hiding. Instead of being happy to see her he doesn’t trust her, not at all what she expected. Eden has spent the last year hunting those who were involved in Project ARMA. Can Shylah reveal her secrets to win back Eden’s trust and love?

Nyssa Kathryn has created such an amazing series. She has created characters I have totally fallen in love with. Eden’s story is so emotional. It has romance, suspense and a
Erin Berich
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another exciting, well written book by Nyssa Kathryn! Eden reads as a standalone, but I highly recommend reading Uncovering Project Arma (prequel) and Luca (Book #1) before starting Eden. The series includes a suspenseful plot that impacts the characters throughout. Also, Project Arma introduces Eden and Shylah so you get a glimpse of the start of their relationship and what went wrong.
Eden, book 2 in the series is a second chance romance that has both characters battling the decisions made to
Helen Diedericks
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eden Cole lived and breathed his job as a Navy SEAL, but when his team participate in Project Arma, their lives are changed forever. The Project is cancelled (read Uncovering Project Arma) when Shylah Kemp, a nurse accidentally hears that the true motives behind the project isn’t what's expected...

Eden and Shylah met while he was part of the project and started dating. Shylah couldn't believe that someone like Eden could want to be with her and after the Project Arma raid, she needs time to heal
Teshia Elborne
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! This is the first book in this series but will go back and read the others as I don't want to miss anything. This is so full of action and hot hot guys.
Eden was hot, gruff, rage full but not to Shylah, in top form and a teddy bear inside.
I enjoyed the mystery and intrigue that went along in the story and the final ending also. Such a fantastic story and one I'll be reading more of in future.
This was an ARC and this is my honest review.
Bec McQuillan
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A super Solider whose trust in life and the human race is comprised.

A nurse who has to overcome some wrongs to have the love of her life back.

Eden’s life wasn’t easy. As a Seal he learnt the value of family, trust loyalty when all that changes he is left angry and bitter. Wanting the one thing that he feels betrayed him.
Shyla’s tried doing the right thing only to hurt the person she loved the most.

This book is a great read, it has heart and action and you can’t help yelling at the characters to
Mindy Diegel
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, can you say roller coaster ride. But it was amazing, they Shy and Eden have a very rocky relationship to say the least! They both have inner demons and self doubts they are dealing with, but they find their way back together. This is a great series! I WILL definitely be going back to read Luca's book and I'm soooo excited for Asher's book! ...more
Brenda
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
This is the first book that I have read by this author and it will not be the last. This book is full of suspense, drama, and action and was impossible to put down. If you enjoy reading about the military and a secret project you have found an excellent book to read. Can’t wait for the next book of the series to come out.

I received a copy of the book via Bookfunnel and am leaving a review.
Karin
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shylah gave up everything to save Eden and he had no idea, all he knew was the love of his life left and to say he was angry would be a understatement. Shylah has been through so much and when she sees Eden again she’s so excited and until she notices this won’t be a happy reunion lol.
Cynthia
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love being ripped apart by a horribly tragic event they were away from each other for over a year. Once they found each other they had to get over the hurdles keeping them together and staying alive at the same time. Great chemistry and story line. I strongly reccomend.
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another hit from this amazing new author!! Eden and his team have been betrayed. They were saved just in time. Shylah has waited for the moment she could be reunited with the man she loves and risked everything for but all she finds is a man full of anger and distrust.
Action, drama, alpha super soldiers, secret government projects and a love so strong it can survive anything.

"I want to be there no matter how hard it is. I want to be by your side in the worst times and the best ones. You are the
Susan Peacock
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant, ended up reading it in One sitting! Will past betrayal prevent current trust? Will they even be able to survive to experience their love again, or will Project Alma win this time? There are many twists and turns in the book meaning you have to keep reading as you are never sure what will happen next to our hero, his heroine and their friends. I was “on the edge of my seat” for a lot of the story.
If you want a book with strong male and female roles, a storyline that keeps you wanting t
Kirstie Ibrahim
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kathryn-nyssa
I really enjoyed Eden and Shylah story continuation. There's plenty of chemistry and plenty of action both in the bedroom and outside. The team are still working to bring Project Arma down and keep discovering more things. I'm looking forward to the next story. ...more
Sandy Johnson
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A truly wonderful read. I did not want to put it down. I loved Eden and Shylah's story. I am having a hard time waiting on Asher's story to find out what happens next for all the guys.
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Pat
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 2 in the "Project Arma" series and I was totally glued to my kindle from the very beginning! I was totally enthralled with Eden and Shylah as their journey unfolded and the plot was so well written and planned that I was totally engaged throughout the entire book! ...more
Rebecca Austin
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shylah Kemp believed she was doing the right thing when she was tryiong to protect Eden "Hunter" Cole and his teammates but when she disappeared Eden believed that Shylah betrayed him.

Now Shylah is back and believed that she might have another chance with Eden but he is not very happy top see her at all.

Can Shylah prove to Eden that her actions were to save him and his team and will her past actions continue to put her in danger?

This is another great book in the series and I am looking forward t
~lil maso~
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been patiently waiting for this third book to be released, OMG let me tell you it is so worth the wait! Honestly, I am so awed by this author’s writing, she has everything I adore in a book: fantastic characters, a great sense of humor, incredible suspense and mystery as well as romance to set you on fire!

Sassy Southern
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is another great book in the series and I am looking forward t
Marnie
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All five star action!!!

Holy crap!! Since I read the prequel and book one, Luca, in this series from new author Nyssa Kathryn, it has become my newest reading addiction. Hot and sexy SEALS within an ongoing and intriguing action-packed romantic suspense, it’s everything that excites me in reading material. I’m also saying right now that it will be advisable to read these books in order.

We met Eden and Shylah in the prequel, and the romance between them seemed all good to go when the team left on
Karen
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eden “Hunter” Cole hasn’t been living for the past fourteen months, he’s just been surviving and hunting for the people from Project Arma that used them as guinea pigs. He’s not his usual self and those around him are getting worried about him. He also wishes he could find Shayla Kemp. He needs answers and she is the only one that give them to him.

Shayla Kemp is now in a situation where she is ready to find Eden again and reconnect with him. She needed the past fourteen months to recover and get
Ashley Jasper
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really liked the first book in this series and I was curious to know what Nyssa Kathryn had in store for the broody and standoffish Eden. And let me say, I was not expecting this. The opening alone gave me the big eyes and had me itching to see what the fallout would be.

Talk about two strong willed and hard headed leading characters. Both Eden and Shylah were so determined to protect the other that their actions didn't necessarily reflect that choice. They were both holding onto some pain and
H
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I mean honestly I have found a new author I now need to follow. This book has pretty much everything you want in a romantic suspense. Alpha male, great action, suspense, etc. What I loved about this book was not only how very well written the story is but also the build up. You can't wait to keep turning the pages and found out what happened to Shylah and why Eden is so angry. You really feel the struggles they each have to get back to where they were in their relationship. Th ...more
Andrea Huntke
My first Nyssa book and I have to admit though I don't like the writing of 3rd person this book was good! I binged it in 2 days and it was my first military romance and I think this was a wonderful start for it.

Shy and Eden are madly in love but there are barriers they can't get over with, like trusting. Mainly Eden has this problem due to loss of a father figure, betrayel and not to forget what project Arma did to him. Him and his brothers, the only humans despite his lost brother he would call
« previous 1 3 next »

• Redwood (Linear Tactical #11)
  • Owen (Blue Team, #1; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Storm (Linear Tactical #10)
  • Deep Woods
  • Mine to Save
  • Strategic Maneuvers (Alaskan Security-Team Rogue, #5)
  • Loving Bea (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Counterstrike, #4)
  • Rescuing Ellena (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Bravo RISC Team #4)
  • Guerrilla Tactics (Alaskan Security-Team Rogue, #4)
  • Depths of Destruction (Behind Closed Doors #1)
  • Matty (Anchor Me #3)
  • Avenging Victoria: Special Forces: Operation Alpha (Counterstrike, #3)
  • Shielding Riley (Delta Team Two, #5)
  • Rescuing Zoe (Guardian Hostage Rescue Specialists, #2)
  • Trusting Skylar (Silverstone #1)
  • Scott (Zeta Security #1)
  • Mine to Protect
  • Obsessed (Cunningham Security, #1)

Australian Romantic Suspense Author, Nyssa Kathryn, is a passionate reader and writer of all things romance. Living in South Australia with her hubby and daughter, when she's not spending time with the family, she's either plotting her next story or got her head stuck in a book.

Facebook: https://www.faceboo

Project Arma (4 books)
  • Luca (Project Arma, #1)
  • Asher (Project Arma, #3)
  • Mason (Project Arma #4)