Start by marking “Age of the Overlords (The Val-Harra Sage, #3)” as Want to Read:
Age of the Overlords (The Val-Harra Sage, #3)

Age of the Overlords

(Metal and Stone #4)

In a future Earth where dragons reign supreme and have only each other to fear, is there any chance left for peace?

A conflicted dragon. A Prophecy. And an ancient wyrm with a dark secret...

Gravv is not the dragon he once was. No longer an innocent. No longer an idealist. Now he lives for little more than revenge. But in the aftermath of the disastrous showdown in Japan, he
Published June 9th 2020 by Demons and Dragons Press (first published July 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Age of the Overlords, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Age of the Overlords

Start your review of Age of the Overlords (The Val-Harra Sage, #3)
Debbie Eyre
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With each book in this series it gets better and betters! I am a massive dragon fan and this does not let me down! A true fantasy read where dragons rule and humans Are almost forgotten, you will not be able to put this down!
Steph Warren
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received a free ARC of this novella, with thanks to the author. The decision to review and my opinions are my own.*

The Age of Extinction is the fourth installment in Kevin Potter’s Metal and Stone epic fantasy, and I really recommend reading the books in order to get the full experience of the story.

The series tells dragon history with an all-dragon cast: war, intrigue and magic. Dragon society is in turmoil and one small dragon family stand at the pivotal point; catalysts for the fate of dra
Lana
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The dragons in this series are every dragon lover's dream, I just cannot have enough of this series where the protagonists are my beloved dragons themselves. Gravv and Greyy travel together on a peace mission, they are following the dream which had belonged to Gravv's Dam and Sire for so long but now his dam is dead and he has given up on his twin and is travelling great distances with his sire on a mission he was not even sure he believed in! This is another adventure in which Gravv seems to gr ...more
Tanya
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dragons reign supreme and they only read each other. They go to find allies elsewhere so they can prevent extinction for them all. Will he find help? Is it as it seems? What will happen? See everything works out

Liliyana Shadowlyn
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Age of the Overlords is amazing. Somehow the series keeps getting better with each installment. This time we follow Gravv as he wrestles with his own inner demons while trying to help his sire. Filled with enough twists to keep you guessing, you'll lose hours within the pages of this book, needing to know what happens next.
Michelle
This is book four of the Metal and Stone series and they just get better and better. Love reading a book with the dragons POV and where the writing is so descriptive that it takes the reader on the journey with the dragons. Looking forward to reading more books by this author in the future. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Frank Geimer
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story this is! It is full of real life decisions and the consequences that go with them. It's not just about good vs evil, but the grays in between. I believe everyone that likes Dragon fantasy well love this novel.
Jackie
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb book for dragon lovers and a book to read to those new to this. A future earth where dragons rule and humans almost forgotten. Once started, impossible to stop. Had me gripped from the beginning to the end. Received a free copy and had to review to let everyone know how great it was.
DONNA LOSSON
Feb 28, 2019
Felicia
May 04, 2019

• The Forest
  • The Girl with the Whispering Shadow (The Crowns of Croswald, #2)
  • The Crowns of Croswald (The Croswald Series, #1)
  • Turn The Page: When You're Looking For A Killer
  • Dead Woman Scorned (The Patience of a Dead Man #2)
  • Sting of Thorns (Dark and Otherworldly #2)
  • The Gritty Truth (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #7)
  • Dead Moon
  • As The Stars Fall: A Book for Dog Lovers
  • A Flair for Goblins
  • Knight of Light (The Watchers, #1)
  • Flood and Fire (The Watchers, #3)
  • A Perfect Storm (Sgt. Windflower Mysteries, #9)
  • Damned If You Don’t
  • Being Alert!
  • Seventh
  • Becoming American: A Political Memoir
  • Hinterland
Hello, reader! (sorry to defy conventions, but I can't stand writing about myself in the third person. It's just weird.)

I spend a good portion of my time masquerading as dragons larger than some cities, but when I'm not doing that I like to spend my time picking people's brains.

No, no, I don't mean learning from their experiences, I like the taste of brain matter!

Okay, okay, I'll try to be seri

Metal and Stone (4 books)
  • Dawn of the Overlords (The Val-Harra Saga, #1)
  • Fire and Ice
  • Power of the Overlords (The Val-Harra Saga, #2)

News & Interviews