Start by marking “Stalkers” as Want to Read:
Stalkers

Stalkers

A Dark Romance Anthology

You should never fall for the bad guy…

Over thirty of your favorite USA Today and bestselling authors have come together to create an epic collection of forbidden, dark romance stories.

Get lost in this unputdownable mixture of short stories. From heroes to bad guys, there’s something for everyone.

stalk·er

A person who stalks: a person who pursues some
Published February 16th 2021

Start your review of Stalkers
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
I’m sorry, I just can’t do the short story thing. I need something more...

Though here are my reviews of the first few that I did read:

Infatuation by Jessica Ames

The Hero(s): Fury -The Sargent at Arms for the Untamed Sons MC. It is Fury’s job to hurt people that need hurting and kill people that need killing. He has a monster inside him that craves blood.

The heroine: Amalia - she sees something she is not supposed to see and Fury saves her from his MC brother who wants to kill her.

The Love
K
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
Brianna Hale
My Rating : ★★★★½

𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖. 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟’𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖.
𝕊𝕠 𝕀’𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕟. 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟.

i don’t have much to say other than…
"You were meant to be one of the good guys."

I smile against her lips and kiss her again. "I am. I’m so good, baby. Just pretend you never figured it out."

"I know about the dirty books you read, too. Mafia men and billionaires kidnapping virgins to deflower on their yachts. I’m giving you what you crave. You should s
Darlene I read WAY to many books
3.5 ⭐

So I have been waiting for this and just to read one story lol. Yes one story Take you by Brianna hale. This rating is just for that book.

Why are all the Rhys in stories so fucking delicious!!!

Alaina has a problem shes been getting letters from a stalker and her boyfriend is ignoring it saying she's using it to get attention. He's over it and doesn't care. So she does what anyone does goes to the police but they can't do anything just make reports.. until she remembers a old friend that a
Angie
Touching Amalia, tainting her with my perversions doesn't seem right, but I can't stay away, and no one, not even Amalia, is going to keep me away. She's mine. She just doesn't know it yet.

INFATUATION by Jessica Ames

I downloaded this anthology solely for this story as it's set in the Untamed Sons MC world created by Jessica Ames and is a prequel for Fury's story, which should be coming soon! Fury has been the biggest enigma out of all the brothers in the Untamed Sons MC. He is the most blood
Mirjam
Nov 27, 2020 marked it as to-read

Scent by Ker Dukey

He’s supposed to be the law, protect the innocent
But he hides a dark yearning that blurs the line between the two.
When Detective Travis Jackson begins to crave someone off limits.
He realizes he is becoming the very thing he hunts.
A predator.
Now he has her scent the hunger is too strong to deny.

Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Born Sinner by Cora Kenborn and Catherine Wiltcher-

Born Sinner is a sexy and exciting story with forbidden love and an erotic cat-and-mouse game between two fierce characters. Cora Kenborn and Catherine Wiltcher wove a seamless novella, combining their fantastic storytelling skills to give readers a fast-paced, thrilling ride.

The writing in this story was excellent and the dual POVs flowed flawlessly. They packed a lot into this story, and I really enjoyed the way the characters were written.
Vicky Lelove
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yes, it's a anthology with some of my favourite dark romance writers. Review to come.. ...more
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
This collection was full of all kinds of darkness. From heroes to anti-heroes, from 'romantic' stalkers to full-fledged run-for-your-freaking-life stalkers, it literally had it all. Some were winners, some not so much. I have to say that quite a few new-to-me authors surprised the heck out of me and I will DEFINITELY be giving them a second look in the future. All in all, if you like your romance on the dark side, then come take a walk with this anthology!

Mind you, I haven't read all of the stor
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

Hero : Multiple

Heroine : Multiple

Pace of the story : Fast

Triggers Involved : Stalkers

I am not very good with short reads and therefore read only a few of these stories. Here are the reviews for the ones that I did!

I got you by sam destiny
Every one of these books had a stalker in them but this tale had my most favorite one! I loved the dark aspects and th
Ashley Cestra
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Here are my reviews so far, I will continue to add to this list as I read more!!

Scent- Ker dukey- 5 stars
This author has never written a bad book in my opinion! Everything is a one click for me, and yet again she doesn’t disappoint! I very much enjoyed reading. I had no idea where the story was going until the end, and man that twist was everything!

Make me yours- Claire Riley - 5 stars
Whatttt did I just read?! That was absolutely brilliant! The character depth was amazing! ( and so rare in an
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it
This collection of stories was intense and so diverse in their telling. They were absolutely entertaining and devious at times.
Stalkers Anthology kept me gripped in their pages, each story delving into the psyche of the predator and prey.
PP's Bookshelf
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Since I have seen the announcement of Stalkers: A Dark Romance Anthology, I was so ready to get my hands on it. And it didn't disappoint. This is an astonishingly diverse collection of every kind of dark romance. Brace yourself before entering this twisted world because your limits are going to get tested.

I definitely have few favourites from the lot. And my top selection will be Sacrilege by N. Isabelle Blanco. A mind boggling story of a soldier turned priest and a supernatural woman. Religion.
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
Infatuation by Jessica ames
Infatuation is Filled with murder and mayhem,  i loved it.
From the outset fury had me gripped, a man who bring fear and relishes in causing pain and death.
I absolutely loved fury and amalias story, its left me needing more, cant wait to see whats to come.

Devious Obsession by Erin Trejo.
I absolutely loved Devious and harleys story, another fantastic short story that had me gripped to every work.

Always second best by S. Firefox.
Wow, these storys are amazing, another on
Y.D. Mar
It's hard to rate this many books/stories with just one rating.

Overall okay.

Some stories were amazing. Some were just okay.

The ones by some of my fav authors were amazing.
April Symes
What a dark, twisted, steamy, intense and entertaining bunch of novellas from great bunch of authors in this dark romance anthology. These stories will literally blow ya mind while at the same time bringing the sizzle and the scare factor.
Stalker :A Dark Romance Anthology has many different authors. I am going to list my top 8 favorites in this anthology.

Born Sinner by Cora Kenborn and Catherine Wiltcher. It's a mix of Carrera Cartel and Santiago world. We are introduced to Lola and Sam. She's
Ri
Feb 13, 2021 rated it really liked it

One of the best things about anthologies is the discovery of new authors or the chance to dive back into previously explored worlds with new characters. This anthology did both. It took the premise of stalker or obsession and put a spin on it. There was just about every aspect of stalker love ranging from boy watches girl and then it escalates into more, to subgenres like MC, Mafia, and Paranormal to just name a few. Some of the stories finished off with the idea that more was to come w
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
~Prey by Raven Amor ~

This was a well written story that had me guessing till the end ! This author is fairly new to me having been the second story I’ve read by her and she is fast becoming a must read author to me ! Her writing is dark gritty and steamy af definitely heed the trigger warnings. I’m not that into mm but I’ve read a few that I’ve really enjoyed and this short story is added to my list ! It’s a deliciously dark dangerous twisted mm romance and I loved it!

~ ARC kindly given for my
Tiffany Readz
A Little Bit of Dark for Everyone

One of my favorite genres is dark and boy oh boy is this book full of it! All kinds of dark too, the taboo kind, psychological and just plain dark. I'll have to admit Ker Dukey was my draw, but I'd just read and Erin Trejo book and saw she was in it as well, so I gave it a whirl.

I appreciate books like these, as they give you a little taste of different authors and thier view of dark. There really is a little bit for everyone and I was glad to learn a few new nam
Nadine Bookaholic
Stalkers: A Dark Romance Anthology (Dark/Taboo Romance) is Available Now!!!

and is only .99 for RELEASE WEEK ONLY!
Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2NetoVZ

Stalkers A Dark Romance Anthology
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
-Scent by Ker Dukey (5 Stars)
Holy 🤬! This is a dark and devious short story. Lola was traumatized at a young age, only to be rescued by Officer Nick Adams. Nine years later, she needs help again and it’s Nick that shows up. If you enjoy twisted and dark romances then you will eat this right up! Told in dual POV
Thea™

✦Peek-a-boo - Shan
Wendy Hodges
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fury Jessica Ames

Already knew from her own series that Fury is intense, scary and deadly, but this story gives a glimpse of more. He has heart and feelings but they are so twisted up by his younger life that he can't see them. Amelia is strong and a bit feisty, she's independent and does at first feel threatened, but she does start to see more. Loved this and cant wait for the full book.

Devious Obession Erin Trejo

Wow these two were both at it, Stalking that is. Pretty intense in all ways, I cou
K Lee
Mar 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Infatuation: I liked this story but it's just a teaser for a not yet released book in a series. The series is in KU though and I liked the teaser so I'm going to give it a try!

Devious Obsession: another MC book but this one a little more compete. I liked the premise and the hero, I'll have to see who this authors world looks like more expanded.

Always Second Best: a mafia type romance, I guess the Elite Brides is a series? I felt a little confused on that front but overall enjoyed the storyline
Sophie Ruthven
Infatuation JESSICA AMES
Ahhh this glimpse into another Untamed Sons book is exactly what this dark soul needed. This beautifully broken man has always intrigued me, and this has made me even more impatient for his book. Was also nice in a stabby way going back in time. Definitely recommend for new or old readers.

Born Sinner A CORRUPT GODS PREQUEL CORA KENBORN & CATHERINE WILTCHER
After reading their first co write in the Carrera Cartel boxset, I knew this would be just as epic and I certainly wa
A Book Obsessed Brit
I grabbed this Anthology knowing it would be a good one to have for some dark romance quick reads inbetween full length novels. So far I have only read Ker Dukey's and Claire C Riley's so I will review those and add as I go.

Scent by Ker Dukey is about an police officer who attends a crime scene where the victim has been raped and her family murdered. Years pass and he is called to a self defense scene following an attempted sexual assault to again find his victim to be the very same one from yea
Thetta James
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Review for Peek-a-boo by Shannon Youngblood. I’m a huge fan of dark books. I thought that maybe I’ve read some pretty dark stuff, however, I had my ass handed to me with this book. Although it was a short story, it is packed with so much gore that my husband asked me what the hell I was reading. I couldn’t stop the noises coming from me. This is the kind of sick and twisted story you crave if you’re a fan of dark reads. A story of sweet revenge when pushed too far...when enough is enough and you ...more
Veronica LaRoche
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sacrilege by N. Isabelle Blanco
This was an interesting story and I definitely want more of Logan. Was it all a dream, I doubt it. I’m hoping this book comes out soon.

Born Sinner by Cora Kenborn & Catherine Wiltcher

Omg I need more ASAP. I love a good mafia read plus enemies to lovers and this has it all. I definitely need more of Sam & Lola.
Cheryl
Feb 20, 2021 rated it liked it
Variety

It gives you a taste of several Author's and allows you to sample their work. However, for me some were definitely a kiss and some were good.
Krystal Bowlin
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I've BETA read Ensnared by Ryleigh Sloan and Veil by MA Foster and if those are any indication to the quality of stories in this anthology, I can not wait to read the rest. Both of these stories were completely different from the other but equally caught my interest immediately and had me turning pages until it was done. Both authors used their word count wisely and told their stories well. I prefer novels to short stories but was not disappointed here.

Happy reading!
Katie
Feb 18, 2021 rated it liked it
Alright. I'm buckling down to give you my thoughts on each and every book in this anthology. Brief thoughts, but I think I'm one of the few reviewers so far who have read more than one of the stories. I have a particular appreciation for novellas that begin and end. I would need to like an book an awful lot to bother buying it after a cliffhanger in an anthology.

Anyways, without further adieu.

Infatuation by Jessica Ames
Enjoyed this one. I don't mind a violent hero, but appreciate when his violen
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Some Like It Hot!: Stalkers by Ally Vance 6 23 Feb 09, 2021 05:11PM

• Tales of Darkness and Sin
  • Outlaws
  • Relentless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #3)
  • Possessed By Passion
  • Captive Bride (The Secret Bride, #1)
  • Until Forever Ends (Beauty in Lies, #2)
  • Love Is In the Air Volume 1
  • Until Tomorrow Comes (Beauty in Lies, #1)
  • Slay Belles & Mayhem
  • La Princesa
  • Secret Beast (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #1)
  • Reckless Woman (Grayson Duet #2)
  • The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)
  • A Deal with the Devil (The Devil Trilogy #2)
  • Claimed (Red Horsemen MC #2)
  • Reign: A Romance Anthology
  • Stolen Lust (Beauty in the Stolen, #1)
See top shelves…
Ally has been writing since she was a teenager, and studied Professional Writing at college. It has been a long time dream of hers to finally become a published author. She finally achieved this 2018 with her Bestselling debut book, Flower in the Dark. Ally writes Dark Romance genre, and also poetry, she is willing to expand into other genres if the inspiration takes her. Ally also co-writes with ...more

News & Interviews

Jordan Morris is a comedy writer and podcaster whose credits include @Midnight, Unikitty! and Earth to Ned.  The sci-fi comedy Bubble is his...