Start by marking “Knights Don't Teach Piano (Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids, #29)” as Want to Read:
Knights Don't Teach Piano (Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids, #29)

Knights Don't Teach Piano (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #29)

3.78  ·  Rating details ·  392 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
All the kids are taking piano lessons from a guy who lives in a creepy old castle. The Bailey School Kids suspect that the man may have a mysterious past.
Published March 1st 1998 by Little Apple (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Knights Don't Teach Piano, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knights Don't Teach Piano

Hannah Belyea
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: the-child-inside
All the Bailey School Kids have begun to take piano lessons from a mysterious mansion owner, only to start suspecting that he may in fact be a knight in hiding! Dadey will please young readers with this mystery in yet another charming entry!
Wasif
Jul 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
The great birthday party and a great gift. but He can't do somethings because of his looks.
Kimberly
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Alishia
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Bailey School Kids, are 4 kids with a knack for finding Bailey City's strangest residents and foiling their plots.

In Knight's Don't Teach Piano Mr. Lance E. Lott has come to bailey city to teach piano lessons, but the kids are fairly sure he is not who he seems to be.

These are great children's books...there is a hint of mystery, but they never get too scary. Each book has between 10 and 12 chapters which is perfect for getting your little one started reading.
Jerome
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Eddie’s grandma arranges for him to receive piano lessons from a certain Lance E. Lott, who has moved into Bailey City from England. The man owns many suits of armor, a round table, and a white horse and exhibits the behavior and mannerisms of a different era. He also seems to be mad, constantly talking of his desire to take over Bailey City.

Funny and intriguing.
Molly
May 16, 2009 added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Tt
Oct 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
I love how howey always looks ahead.Lancealott is a funny name.HA HA HA!This book everyone will enjoy.Ecspicaly Howey,Melody,liza and Eddie!I hope they auther keeps writeing more more more.I'll read everyone!
Miri
Mar 06, 2015 rated it liked it
The Bailey School kids suspect that their new piano teacher is really Lancelot a knight from the past, and that he's planning to take over Bailey City.
Fred Kohn
Dec 03, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: young-people
Sorry, I just found this rather trite. Maybe you gotta be a kid to get it.
great when ur little
Twyla
Feb 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: auryn-s-books
There as a knight that likd to each piao.Then he wt hoe and stopped teachig piano.
Seth
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: by-myself
they took piano lessons.it was for Howie's birthday. they thought that their piano teacher was a knight. there piano teacher's name was Lance E Lott. Lance E Lott was Eddie's surprise.
PWRL
Jun 26, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
O
Logan
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Read these all in while I was in middle school and loved them, giving them a 3.5-4.0 for my past 12 year old self.
Hibyway
Aug 18, 2008
Samantha Mohney
May 13, 2013
Ellia Phipps
rated it did not like it
Aug 31, 2010
Clary Fray
May 03, 2010
Isabella
Aug 06, 2009
  • 2095 (Time Warp Trio, #5)
  • The Bears' Christmas
  • Horrible Harry and the Ant Invasion
  • Mouse Overboard! (Geronimo Stilton #62)
  • The Mystery of the Lost Village (The Boxcar Children, #37)
  • Trouble at the Treasury (Capital Mysteries #7)
  • Invisible Stanley (Flat Stanley, #4)
  • Mystery at the Masked Ball (Clue, #4)
  • Spell of the Screaming Jokers (Ghosts of Fear Street, #20)
  • Get Ready for Second Grade, Amber Brown
  • Baby Blues 07: I Saw Elvis In My Ultrasound
  • Sam the Minuteman
  • Amelia Bedelia, Rocket Scientist?
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey

The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids (1 - 10 of 51 books)
  • Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1)
  • Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2)
  • Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #3)
  • The Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #4): Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball
  • The Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips (Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #5): Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips
  • Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids, #6)
  • Aliens Don't Wear Braces (Bailey School Kids #7)
  • Genies Don't Ride Bicycles (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #8)
  • Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #9)
  • Witches Don't Do Backflips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #10)