Start by marking “Outside Blitz (Texas Tornados, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Outside Blitz (Texas Tornados, #0.5)

Outside Blitz

(Texas Tornados #0.5)

Contemporary sports romance author Britney Bell brings you a fun, light-hearted, short story with a smokin' hot Texas Tornados football player.

Zane

No matter how many years I play professional football with the Texas Tornados, the city life doesn’t change my heart. I will always be that Texas guy who’s learned the value of getting my hands dirty with hard work on the farm,
Kindle Edition
Published June 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Outside Blitz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outside Blitz

Start your review of Outside Blitz (Texas Tornados, #0.5)
Love2ReadRomance
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Small and mighty read! I adored Zane and Lily and how an object set the common ground for them to meet and create a bond. This is a short story with all the feels!
Nicole Chu
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg this story was so short and I need more Zane and Lily! I love how she loves what she does! The story of the truck was the best. Even had a little drama! Now I need more!
Ebonie
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this short story from Zane and Lily - my only complaint is that it wasn't long enough! I wanted more!
This story packs quite a lot of emotion, drama, and steam into such a short book, which was awesome. I loved the story behind the truck, I loved the chemistry between Zane and Lily, I just loved it all. If you've got a few minutes and are looking for a great storyline, definitely read this book.

Thanks to the author for an advanced copy of this novella. What a great addition to
Michele
Jun 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This short little story has all the feels and emotion packed in this novella. Zane is a good country boy, who just happens to play professional football and Lily is the unexpected lady mechanic who loves what she does, bringing life back to vintage cars. Loved the instant sparks between this couple, storyline was fantastic and fun. Definitely a must read and looking forward to the rest of this series.

I am voluntarily leaving a review for this book that I received free.
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! I adored Lily and Zane! This was a fun quick read that really grabs you!

Zane has an old truck that belonged to his Dad that means so much too him but it needs a lot of work.

Lily, along with her brother runs and owns her Dad's old body shop.

Sparks fly instantly when these two meet!

Looking forward to the next novella in the series
Summerlynn83
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I zoomed through this novella! Although it was short it covered all the bases with a sweet and sexy football player, a feisty and cute girl next door type and the nostalgia from an old family truck that has stories that brings tears to your eyes. It’s just one of those stories that makes you do a little happy dance.
Krystal Worthington
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this short story of Zane and Lily. I especially love the stories that come with the truck Zane has dropped off for restorations. There is an instant attraction and calmness that surrounds Lily and Zane. My only complaint is I want more. I wish there was more.
Rady Reads
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lovely introduction to the series.

Fast with attraction filled short story leaving you wanting for more. When the sparks fly you can almost feel them around you.

Lilly works in a car body shop that got Zane's truck to restore. She loves to do just that, giving older cars some  TLC.
And this car means a lot to him because of its past. Is the truck the connection they were looking for?

With a little twist and just the right amount of hotness. I loved every word and can't wait for more.
Angela
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This may be a short story but it definitely packs a bunch .

They say opposites attract, and that is definitely the case for Zane and Lily.

Zane is a well know athlete , he plays for the Texas Tornados.
Lily runs her families mechanic shop.

Sparks fly off the page when these two meet .

Great read
Jennifer D.
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Zane and Lily's story! It is super sweet with the perfect amount of sexy. I was sucked in from the beginning and wasn't ready for it to end! The perfect summer romance! ...more
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
I enjoyed this sweet story. My only complaint is that is was too short! Just when I got into the book, it was over. While this is a short story, I want you to be aware that it IS A SHORT STORY, lol. You can literally read Outside Blitz in about 30 minutes. I have recently discovered this author about seven months ago and already read a handful of her books since. I truly enjoy her writing style. In addition, I appreciated how she created a well-rounded story in under 40 pages. Even though I want ...more
Katslovesbooks
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a short but great story!!! I need more !!!

Zane and Lily’s chemistry was instant and their connection was super hot and fun. Both of them are not looking for a relationship but as soon as they see each other they just need more from one another.

This story was the perfect sweet, cute read that was an amazing beginning to the series.

Jenn the Readaholic
Jun 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the quick read of this short story. Lily and Zane had chemistry from jump and let their shared love of a certain vehicle be the reason they start hanging out together. And Zane proves just how much he cares by saving the day when Lily needs him most.
Sarah_Loves_Reading_Romance
Jun 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved my first Britney Bell book, a short and sugary sweet introduction to the Texas Tornadoes. I loved both Zane and Lily, though their story was pretty limited so we don’t get much info on them, they were both fun, strong characters and I’m looking forward to the next book.
Rebecca
Jul 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet, down home romance that leaves you wanting more. I can’t wait to continue reading this series.
Britney Bell
Jul 15, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Zane and Lily are two people who wouldn't normally be together, yet through a connection with a common thread of passion for an object, they are brought together. Their story was great fun to write, and I'm excited to write more in this series and see where the Texas Tornados go. ...more
CL Westbrook
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this short story with Zane & Lily, it was such a cute but sexy little story that you just need to read. Loved it xx
Christi Fowler
Titles: Outside Blitz
Author: Britney Bell
Format: ebook
Genre: Romance, sports (football)
Standalone:yes
Part of a Series: Book 0.5 of the Texas Tornadoes series
POV: Zane and Lily
Steam Level: slow burn to steamy
4/5

Outside Blitz is a prequel novella in the Texas Tornadoes series. It’s a fast read about a football player, his old truck and the gorgeous mechanic who is fixing it up. Throw in a shady character and Outside Blitz sucks you into the story. Outside Blitz is a quick and fun read that’s gr
Ann
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a short novella story that after finishing you just want more. A lot happened and just wished it was a bit longer but then again novella stories are always too short :-)

Taking over the business and being now more left alone in the store, Lily has a lot going on and when she and Zane first meet, sparks fly. They have an instant connection that just slowly grows much deeper although they haven't known each other that long.
Will they get a happy ending?...
Anelise | 2kidsandagoodbook
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a cute short story about a pro football player and the woman who runs the body shop that is restoring his old truck from his childhood. Once they have that first connection the chemistry is off the charts. What started as a on the fly saying they were in a relationship to get someone to back off turned into both Zane and Lily enjoying each other’s company and looking forward to it.
Angie Schneider
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Outside Blitz” is the story of Zane and Lily. This is a fast read that’s as sweet as Momma’s sweet tea on a hot sunny day! What brings them together first off is the connection that builds their common interests. Would love to read more of Zane and Lily. ~Angie❤️
Karen Sedgman
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Something' 'Bout a Truck that's what l'm talking about! Loved Zane and Lily! This was short with drama, but had heat and passion with this story! My only wish was more of these two! ...more
Alharaca
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Short and fabulous, love the story between Zane an Lily, the chemistry between them is tangible and I wish that I can see more of them, reading this one was worth my time, hope you enjoy it too.
Misty
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story is too short! I want more.
I loved this. Zane is such a great guy I can't get enough. Lily and Zane together are hot and adorable. I love all of Britney Bell's books.
Pat
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a real page turner from the very beginning with the great character and plot development! The interaction and the chemistry between Lily and Zane made this book well worth the read!
DrivenbyBooks
*4 stars*
This was a short novella story that after finishing it you just can't help to want more. A lot happened and wished it was a bit longer but then again novella stories are always too short!

Taking over the business from her dad and being now more left alone in the store due to circumstances, Lily has a lot going on and when she and Zane first meet, sparks fly. They have an instant connection that just slowly grows much deeper although they haven't known each other that long.
Will they get
Kylee
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Outside Blitz is a novella in the Texas Tornados series that might be short but this seriously sweet romance has you enchanted right from the very first page. Zane and Lily have an instant chemistry that you feel radiating off the pages. Their story is fun, flirty with a side of heat and steam with just enough drama to have you captivated as these two take a journey to love.
mum.reader.dreamer.4life
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Britney Bell proves that good things can come in small packages. Outside Blitz is a short but sweet contemporary romance story that manages to pack in a whole lot of emotion, a little bit of action, and some serious sizzling chemistry. This sweet insta love story between famous football player Zane and Mechanic Lily will warm your heart while proving opposites can truly attract.
Mzlegz
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Zane and Lily had sparks from their first meeting that didn’t take long to explode. I’m so glad that jerk Bob got his for thinking he could just take what he wanted!! So not cool! Quick read that I wish was longer...
I received a free review copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Isabel Debono
Fun quick read.
This novella about Zane and Lily really grabs you.
It is instant attraction with these two.
Great start to a new series.
Left me wanting more.
I was given an ARC but voluntarily chose to review.
Add books to the series page 1 1 Aug 06, 2020 07:48PM

• Take Me Completely (Cockpit, #3)
  • The Photo (The Insta Lust Collection)
  • Home Game (Vegas Aces #1)
  • Shift (The Driven World)
  • Vow to Protect
  • Wild Heart (My True Heart, #1)
  • Long Game (Vegas Aces #2)
  • Unpredictable (Love in LA, #3)
  • Love Song
  • Adler's Hart (Brigs Ferry Bay, #2.5)
  • Weighting On Love
  • The Right Guy
  • Taming the Beast: The Sinfully Ravishing Billionaire Series
  • Something Like Perfect
  • Sheriff's Curvy Nurse (Rockwell Police Department Book 1)
  • The SEAL’s Convenient Marriage
  • Breath of Fire
  • Riptide
Contemporary & Sports Romance Author

Howdy,
I'm here to help you escape reality into a world of swoon worthy book boyfriends by taking the journey through my sexy and fun contemporary and sports romances.
XOXO
Britney Bell
... writing your escape

Never miss out what's coming...
Newsletter: FREEBIE 🚨➡️ https://storyoriginapp.com/giveaways/...

All access:

Texas Tornados (4 books)
  • Perfect Form (Texas Tornados, #1)
  • Personal Foul (Texas Tornados, #2)
  • Trick Play (Texas Tornados, #5)

News & Interviews