Start by marking “Forever Wild (The Simple Wild, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Forever Wild (The Simple Wild, #2.5)

Forever Wild

(The Simple Wild #2.5)

From the international bestselling author of The Simple Wild comes Forever Wild, a novella that continues the story of Calla’s journey to the Alaskan wild and a life she never imagined for herself.
The holiday season is upon Calla and Jonah, and with the mistletoe and gingerbread comes plenty of family drama. Jonah is bracing himself for two weeks with a stepfather he loat
Published December 1st 2020 by K.A. Tucker

To ask other readers questions about Forever Wild, please sign up.
Jayla MacDonald I thought the exact same thing!! I feel like Delyla and Toby would make a perfect match! And Murial would get her long awaited grandbabies through Del…moreI thought the exact same thing!! I feel like Delyla and Toby would make a perfect match! And Murial would get her long awaited grandbabies through Delyla's children! (less)

Start your review of Forever Wild (The Simple Wild, #2.5)
jessica
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this is a lovely little novella and the perfect epilogue to jonah and callas story.

its short, its sweet, its exactly the domestic christmasy cheer i needed with all the characters i have come to adore and a place i cant wait to visit. alaska is definitely on my list of post-covid travel destinations.

im so sad that i can only recommend this those who have read the first two books, because its such a delight.

EmBibliophile
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
i seriously want to have all the book covers of this series as paintings and hang them all over my house. They’re just so warm and atmospheric!

This was a nice sweet conclusion of Calla and Jonah’s story that put a huge smile on my face. It’s the holiday season and both their families and all their friends and Roy are here and It’s such a sweet lovely celebration.

I don’t read many holiday romances but this one was so sweet and cute specially because it’s about characters I really care about. It
Christy
Nov 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-four-stars

001(6)

When I saw we were getting more Jonah, Calla, and Trapper's Crossing, I was thrilled. I love this couple and I love this world. The continuation of their story didn't disappoint. It made me so happy and gave me so many feels.

This story takes place after 'Wild Heart' takes off. Calla and Jonah are engaged and it's December. They're expecting both of their mothers and stepfathers for the holiday, so that's fun. Or stressful. Or maybe a little bit of both.

I love books that take plac
Arini
Jun 14, 2020 rated it liked it
#1 The Simple Wild — 4 Stars
#2 Wild at Heart — 2.5 Stars
#2.5 Forever Wild — 3 Stars

This was a heartwarming, nostalgic, and EVENTFUL Christmasy ending. I forgot how dramatic Calla can be (though not as much as her mom was). She made me antsy. I was wrapped in a sense of foreboding, and this was a (supposedly HEA) novella/epilogue. I SHOULD feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy.

Don’t take it the wrong way! Calla is just not my kind of person. She made me uneasy, and in her presence I constantly felt li
Corina
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novella, christmas
Who is counting the days?????

This novella has been my most highly anticipated book since Wild at Heart - lol. I need more Cala and Jonah!!!

___________________________________

What can I say, I devoured it and read until midnight!!

This novella has been written for fans of Jonah and Calla and all the supporting characters. I adored it from beginning to end. And still don't feel like I'll ever get enough of them. BUT there is a silver lining to it all, I believe we are getting more romances set in A
preoccupiedbybooks
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A heartwarming conclusion to Calla and Jonah's story, filled with a loveable motley crew of family, found family and friends😍

I loved being back in this world, in the beautiful setting of Alaska! I have a friend who lives in Alaska, so I know how gorgeous it is from her photos, but I'm dying to go there! I have a picture in my head of the house, the lake, the cabin etc, and love that K. A. Tucker wrote us an epilogue for these characters! Family bustling around at Christmas time, feuding, bonding
Jen
This was a short, sweet, Christmas novella about our favourite couple in Alaska! We get treated to spending a little more time with Jonah and Calla as they get ready for family to join them for the holidays!

As with all short stories I read, I always want more if I am loving it! In this case, I certainly don’t like leaving this world and characters that I have grown to love in this series.
I highly recommend this series, it is one of my all time favourites!!

Thank you Steph, for Buddy reading thi
Nina
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i love jonahcalla i love them with my whole heart <33
A.
Dr. Marie Lehr's story? More Jonah and Calla?

I could read about these people every day for the rest of my life.
Bhavya Marya
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This honestly felt like the long epilogue we all needed. I couldn’t be happier with how Jonah and Calla’s story ended. I’m gonna miss them so much.
I’m predicting many re-reads in the future. I wouldn’t be surprised if this becomes my comfort read.

I also LOVED how Roy’s story ended. He was still the grumpy and block headed person we all knew and loved before but his edges started softening. And he started opening up more which was everything.

In Spite of all the chaos around them, I’m happy Jon
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
This novella made my heart so happy. There’s Christmas, a wedding, a family reunion - everything I could want and more for Calla and Jonah’s final story. LOVED it!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

I hope you've all read the first two books in this amazing series! This is 'just' a holiday novella about our darlings Calla and Jonah - but I would hate for you to miss out on those first two adventures! READ THEM FIRST PLEASE. ASAP!

OK. FOREVER WiLD.
We're back with our two darlings. It's been a year since they've moved into their adorable cabin outside the little town of Trapper's Crossing in Alaska.
Jonah is still flying and Calla is still doing her things. But she's also busy with the town's h
Sentranced Jem
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2020, romance, 3-5, novella

This series…this series is special.
Spoiler Alert!
The Simple Wild series will definitely be on my list of Best Books of 2020. The Simple Wild World is special. This series will no doubt hold a special place in my heart forever because the characters in this series are sublime.So it’s really no surprise that I was really excited to read this novella.

Forever Wild (The Simple Wild #2.5) brought back a rush of emotions. Set in the middle of the Christmas festivity in Alaska, For
Larry H
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Did I love The Forever Wild as much as I hoped I would? Yes, yes, a million times, yes!

Calla and Jonah return in this novella, the third installment following The Simple Wild and Wild at Heart . Not that I needed reminding, but I love this series and these characters so much!!

Christmas is almost here in Trapper's Crossing, Alaska, and Calla and Jonah are getting ready for a full house of guests. Jonah’s mother and stepfather are coming from Norway, Calla’s mother and stepfather are co
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
4-4,5 STARS

Are there any series that you wish you had so many books in their world?? For me this is where I stay forever, love this romance so much and all the set up.

Forever Wild is heartwarming,sexy and sweet.It was so much fun spending time with these two Jonah and Calla plus all the other loveable characters.

There isn’t much drama in this book. It’s really a sweet novella about love and friends and family .Perfect for this period.

Samantha Young
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella! It was wonderful to spend some more time with Calla and Jonah, and it was the perfect holiday read <3
h o l l i s
So somehow this novella did what the previous full length installment didn’t do for me. It made me happy, it made me sad, it made me cry, and it also made me excited about a companion book featuring the same cast and crew but with a different protagonist. It was also all that and very festive and lovely for the holiday season, too.

My one gripe would be that there was a dynamic introduced between Jonah and another character that definitely worked as a way to give this short read some angst and t
BernLuvsBooks
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, adult-reads, romance
The Alaskan Wild, Calla & Jonah, the holidays and their family coming to visit. This was such a perfect little visit back into their world. I didn’t want it to end! ⁣

All I will say about this one is that it was the perfect way to kick off my holiday reads and it left me smiling. I love this series and these characters so much and can gush that KA Tucker does not disappoint us with this novella. Read it, get lost in the Alaskan Wild for a bit, smile and feel happy. I read this in one contented s
zaraa
reread: 02/10/2021 - 02/12/2021

✨it's the week of romance and self-care because it's my birthday.✨

--------------------------------------
going to create a petition for all authors to write a very beautiful and incredibly joyous and comforting domesticated novella for their best couples like please do not keep me deprived of content like THIS. thank you.

my heart right now: 🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨

I’m smiling so big right now with a couple of tears in my eyes because my heart is SO full of love for C
book bruin
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was everything my heart wanted and more. It's bittersweet to say good bye to Calla and Jonah (though we will see snippets of them in other Simple Wild world novels), but KA Tucker really knows how to make her fans happy. I had a huge smile on my face the entire time I was reading this and though I wish it was longer, it wrapped things up very well. It was wonderful to see all my old favorite characters again (when will Aggie get her own book!?) and I'm excited that there will be more novels ...more
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Oh I'm going to be doing a re-read for sure!! ...more
Caitlin Reads
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am continuing my hot streak with this one! I read this in one sitting last night. Thank you to K.A. Tucker for continuing to write about these amazing characters in Alaska!!! The surprise at the end that we will be getting a book about Marie made my night.

In Forever Wild, we reconnect with Calla and Jonah along with all the other characters in Trapper’s Crossing as they join together to celebrate the holidays. I love holiday books and this one was especially festive with the setting in the Ala
Maica
Jun 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
I NEED A FCUKING MOMENT
Radd Reader
When I read The Simple Wild I was a little disappointed in the lack of a clear HEA and an epilogue. So for me, this little novella was the ending I wanted to have and then some.

Calla and Jonah are surround by those they love (and in Jonah's case, the stepdad he tolerates) as they prepare for Christmas. Now that they are engaged, the mothers are pushing for a date and a place.

When a health issue comes to light, Jonah and Calla realize they need to make some decisions about the wedding. But, as
Karen
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

LOVED THIS. I swear I feel like I know these characters personally. Just give me more Alaska... all day, every day. A lovely ending to a fabulous story. Looking forward to Marie's story.
Forever Wild is a novella in The Simple Wild series. You must have read The Simple Wild and Wild at Heart before reading this novella.

Forever Wild is the conclusion to the Simple Wild series. And honestly it was everything that I could have hoped for and more. The narrator is once again Calla (1st person POV). And the story takes place in December (right where book two left off).

After reading Wild at Heart (book two) I desperately wanted to get to see the Christmas celebrations that they had tal
Bookphenomena (Micky)
A short and bland review from me I’m afraid. As with all the books in this series, Forever Wild was easy reading and mildly entertaining but it didn’t give me much on the feels front. It’s definitely an added extra and not required reading in the series. In fact, I felt short-changed a bit by the end section, it was very rushed.

I do have an vague affinity for Calla and Jonah but even more for the setting of Alaska and romance in that context. I liked Calla in this but Jonah fell flat for me on t
mila
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
So maybe I'm biased here but do you know that rare feeling when an author makes A WHOLE NOVELLA about one of your fav couples just being them, with soft, domestic moments? because that's what I'm feeling here and let me tell you, I'm still wiping the tears that those last two chapters made me shed.

This short Christmas story was just perfect and just reflects how well K.A Tucker knows her characters. I had a lot of expectations about what was going to happen here and somehow all of them were fulf
AJ
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

I love this world so much, and was beyond thrilled when I learned that K.A. Tucker was revisiting Calla and Jonah with a Christmas novella, and it was everything I wanted!

This book is definitely not a standalone, and should be read after The Simple Wild and Wild at Heart. And beware this review will contain some spoilers for earlier books in the series.

Calla and Jonah are settled in the small town of Trapper’s Crossing, Alaska, happily in love and preparing for their families to arrive