Start by marking “Steal My Magnolia (Love at First Sight, #3)” as Want to Read:
Steal My Magnolia (Love at First Sight, #3)

Steal My Magnolia

(Love at First Sight #3)

Life lesson from Grady Buchanan: If you're going to fall in love with the untouchable girl in town, don't hire her as your only employee.

Even after he bungled the interview with Magnolia MacIntyre, he knew better than to hire her. The list of why it's a bad idea is a long one.
Her father could ruin his fledgling business.
She is completely overqualified.
And he’s attracted to
Kindle Edition
Published February 9th 2021 by Smartypants Romance

To ask other readers questions about Steal My Magnolia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steal My Magnolia

Start your review of Steal My Magnolia (Love at First Sight, #3)
Korrie’s Korner
I had the immense pleasure of being able to sensitivity read Magnolia’s character for the lovely, Karla Sorensen. I love when authors want to write “color” or diverse characters in their books, and especially when they do it responsibly. That being said, let’s talk about Grady & Magnolia.

Magnolia, a biracial black woman that grew up in the south, Green Valley TN to be exact, was such a beautiful character. Not just physically, but had a tenacious strong spirit to match. She was the perfect blen
lazybookconqueror
Back when I reviewed Batter of Wits I mentioned that in the epilogue we were teased about how the Buchanam (love at first sight) curse was going to strike for Grady and Magnolia and that I wasn't a fan. So, let me be honest, I'm still no a fan. BUT, I still managed to enjoy Steal My Magnolia very much.

You can of course read this as a standalone, but I recommend starting with the amazing Baking Me Crazy. If you do follow the series you come across Grace and Tucker in the second book. In this foll
Penny Reid
Feb 09, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

TIS THE DAY!!! Steal My Magnolia by Karla Sorensen is ALIVE and available for free in Kindle Unlimited! I am so excited for you all to read Grady and Magnolia’s story <3

★ ★ LINKS ★ ★

Apple Books: http://apple.co/2LawtVV
Nook: htt
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

In theory, I was doing well. But that theory was flimsy, and I refused to think about what might happen if it crumbled under the weight of reality.

I wiggled my fingers at her daughter, who gave me a pained, uncomfortable smile in return. Yes, your mother was a passive-aggressive busybody, and I'd be embarrassed if I were you too. Only a southern woman could convey all that in a finger wave.

"Good God Almighty, Grady, you're gonna give me a heart attack, and believe me, that is not
Lady Heather
Publication date: February 9, 2021

Welcome back to Green Valley in Penny Reid's Book Universe!

This is the third book in the "Love at First Sight" series written by Karla Sorensen.

Once again we revisit the Buchanan family curse, where when a member of the Buchanan family meets their "ONE" (in Green Valley) it's love at first sight and for life.

Let me start by saying that this book can be read as a standalone, but the reader would definitely benefit from reading the previous book in the series Bat
Smartypants Romance

STEAL MY MAGNOLIA by Karla Sorensen is LIVE in Kindle Unlimited!!! Hooray! We’re so excited for you to read Grady and Magnolia’s story. Small town romance, forbidden love, and all the feels. ❤

★ ★ LINKS ★ ★

★ ★ AUDIOBOOK LINKS ★ ★
Authors Direct: http://bit.ly/3tiOJ0A
Apple Books: http://ap
Cassandra Martin
This series has been an interesting take on a love at first sight curse. Twins Grady and Grace Buchanan definitely did not believe in the curse until 'BAM' hit them like lightening.

I'm very glad that Magnolia did not allow her deception of who she really was, go on for too long. Grady and Magnolia's potential for a relationship had so many roadblocks for them to traverse through. Grady's idea to win Magnolia, was ingenious and really showed how much he paid attention to her and the things she l
zaira
Jan 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
We've met Magnolia & Grady in Batter of Wits and even from that book, they were characters I really wanted to get to know more.

Magnolia felt like she's crafting her life within the confines of what people around her consider "acceptable" and that if she continues to do well, no one will notice how unhappy she is. BUT she's determined to make some changes. I always enjoy reading about characters taking charge of their own lives ✨ Magnolia is also hella driven and whip-smart and I love that about
M.E. Carter
Should you read it? Of course you should. Because Karla wrote it and everything the writes turns to gold.
jordane
Feb 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.75/5

Insta love is usually not my cup of tea, but I enjoyed this installment a lot!! Magnolia and Grady were very cute, and I love the way their relationship slowly evolved. Also, can we talk about the Hunter teaser??? I need his and Iris's second chance romance!!
Sarah Keffer book.and.beagle
I was lucky enough to receive an arc of Steal My Magnolia and I couldn't wait to see how Karla Sorenson was going to make me love Magnolia, after her portrayal in Batter of Wits. Well, it took all of about a page for me to love Magnolia, who is trying to make a life for herself, without the interference of her father. He means well, but he has never let Magnolia sort out her own problems or figure things out on her own...he has always come to her rescue. Grady Buchanan is a bit of a hot mess. He ...more
Erica Testa
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I could wax poetic about how much I adore Karla Sorensen’s writing style, but I’ll reel it in and stick to the story. “Steal My Magnolia” is Grady Buchanan’s story and the 3rd in the aptly named “Love at First Sight” series.

Maybe the insta-love Buchanan love curse isn’t for everyone, but I freaking love it. I love it! I love that it hits and turns its unsuspecting Buchanan family member into a clumsy, ridiculous, lovesick fool. I love even more that it hit a big swoony hunk of outdoorsy man and
mila
Feb 09, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
❝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲-𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝-𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.❞

Even if you haven't read the previous books YOU. NEED. TO. READ. THIS!!!

Grady and Magnolia' story is love at first sight (a trope I usually hate but once you get the Buchanan side of things, you start to love it 😉), an angsty slow burn romance, but with a lot of cute ✨moments🎇, the kind that leave you with a silly smile. Also, these characters have such special personalities, Grady and Magnolia are the comp
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Needing help organizing his new business Grady hires the beautiful woman who enters the shop not knowing exactly who she really is. But when Magnolia's identity is finally revealed, can true love override the baggage she comes with? And what happens when her ex-fiancé happens to be your twin sisters soulmate? Can you really be a match made on heaven? or Hell? You will laugh out loud and sigh with happiness while reading this book. Another great addition to the Love at First Sight Series. ...more
LianaReads blog
Jan 16, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Oh, it’s so good to be back in Green Valley and especially with the Buchanan brothers.
This is the story of Grady and Magnolia. And if you read the first two books, you should already know all about the Buchanan course and what happens when Cupido strikes his arrow when less expecting.
I love their journey of discovering themselves and discover what they actually want from each other, how much that chemistry sparks and how the author has demonstrated that love doesn’t care about anythi
Jessica Alcazar
Find out more about Steal My Magnolia here ➡ https://wp.me/p7rQ0C-6dS

If you haven’t read the series from the beginning, you should. Not probably should, but certainly. You’ll have to trust me on that one. There’s a curse and a tangled web. That’s all I’m saying. LOL DO with that what you will :)

My heart was super happy with this one. Magnolia and Grady ticked all my *happy sigh* boxes and then some. Their story was this slow sizzle that just buried itself in my heart and made me smile like a lun
Susan (susayq ~)
Karla Sorensen has done it again! Grady and Magnolia blew me away. They had me laughing and crying and swooning so hard. And that second epilogue had me squealing with joy!
Michelle
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this third installment in the “Love at First Sight” series. I read Grace’s book and jumped straight into Grady’s to keep the story lines fresh in my mind.

This book was a terrific slow burn with light angst, but ALL THE LONGING! OMG, my heart hurt for Grady. He was originally so contemptuous of the “Buchanan curse” and when it hits him full force, he did not know what to do with himself. Except wait, because he instinctively did what’s in the best interest of the woman he loves.

And then
Paula  Phillips
Feb 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

One of my favorite worlds is the Smartypants Romance books which are based on the stories by Penny Reid. The Love at First Sight series is set in Green Valley which is the main home base for Penny Reid's series The Winston Brothers. The Buchanan twins Grace and Grady have moved to Green Valley and spend time with their dad. As the pair grew up they were forever told of the Green Valley Buchanan curse where in this town you would meet the "one", your soulmate. For Grace it was Tucker and since sh
Izzie d
Lori R.
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another well-written story from Ms. Sorensen! I couldn’t love it any more if I tried.

This was full of so much heart and it gave me all those feels and, my goodness, I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough! Grady and Magnolia’s happily ever after was everything. Their journey toward that HEA had plenty of obstacles. But both were bound and determined to not let anything stop them.

Magnolia decides to make a big change in her life. A very important decision that will prove to others, and herself, t
Mia
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was ok
Slow burn romance that did nothing for me with great family dynamic. I'm so excited to read Hunter's book. ...more
maggieandteddy
review to follow! Karla, you've done it again! ...more
Ashley (Kindled Souls Book Blog)
I loved Magnolia and Grady. They're both well-developed characters, and I found them to be insanely likeable. Grady is another swoon-worthy Sorensen hero who will steal your heart. Magnolia radiates inner-strength and beauty. (And side note: I'm a tad envious of her wardrobe.)

I also enjoyed the overall plot of the story. However, I wish Grady and Magnolia would have spent a bit more time together throughout the duration of this book, so I could feel their chemistry.

Steal My Magnolia is a fascin
Amanda
Feb 02, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
[ I received a digital arc for an honest review]

Steal My Magnolia
is the third book in the Love at First Sight series by Karla Sorenson. I really adore this series that includes a family love curse and small town charm.

"I know how crazy this sounds, but you...you walked in through the door, and I swear, something shifted into place inside me, Magnolia."

Grady and Magnolia's love story is a complicated one. Magnolia is the ex love of his twin sisters boyfriend Tucker. Add to that, she was with him
Lindsey Domokur of Crazy Reader Chicks
Grady isn't really sure he believes in this "love at first sight" thing his family has going on. He has yet to witness it for himself. He knows his sister and his cousin believe in it, because after all, they have found their perfect matches, but he's not expecting it to happen to him. He's new in Green Valley and just starting out his business with Grace's boyfriend Tucker. He's kind of a mess, but he's determined to take his business to the next level.
Magnolia was the talk of the town last yea
Jeeves Reads Romance
I love a good slow burn, so when I tell you that this was just plain slow... believe it. The last two books I read by this author had magnetic chemistry, an undeniable connection that had me turning the pages. This didn't even feel like it was written by the same author. And I'm sorry to say that, because there were plenty of elements that worked for me, but this was a pretty lackluster read overall. Our couple spends SO MUCH time apart - and when they are together, their interactions usually co ...more
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Steal My Magnolia by Karla Sorenesen

‘I could’ve made my way down the steps perfectly fine, and I think he knew it. But all the same, I slid my palm against his and gripped tightly while I took the two stairs down. I glanced up at him. “Thank you.”

Again, I noticed a slight flush to his cheeks and wondered at it. “My pleasure.”

We kept walking, and for just a few moments longer, I curled my fingers in, trying to capture the warmth that his hand had left behind’

I am a massive fan of slow-burn romanc
Jules
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Love curse meets workplace romance and a slow burn.

Yet another Buchanan falls to the love curse, when Grady hires and then meets Magnolia - his sister's boyfriend's ex. That shouldn't get awkward at all, right?! Nailed to the spot, knowing she's his one, Grady struggles with getting to know her and not overwhelming her. Seeing him so struck, and realising the huge mountain ahead of him to climb was hilarious.

Overall, this was super cute and sweet, slow burny goodness. But, it also felt like we
Caroline F
Feb 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was such a delightful read!

"...the second her face came into focus, everything went static and quiet. An eerie calm that I'd never felt before spread through my body like an ink stain."

The first time Grady Buchanan meets Magnolia MacIntyre, he doesn't know who she really is. Not that it matters because when he meets her, he realises that the family curse is well and truly alive and kicking! Unfortunately, things just aren't that simple - in fact, they're pretty complicated.

"Something unloc
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Eye Candy (Fighting for Love #3)
  • Dewey Belong Together (Green Valley Library, #7)
  • The One That I Want (Scorned Women's Society #3)
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Midnight Clear (Star Crossed Lovers #1)
  • Bet The Farm
  • Heart Smart (Work For It #2)
  • The Ace and The Assistant (New Orleans Revelers, #2)
  • Holdout (Moo U #3)
  • Blindsided (Moo U, #1)
  • Carpentry and Cocktails (Green Valley Library, #5)
  • Slapshot (Moo U #2)
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • Street Smart (Work For It #1)
  • Beef Cake (Fighting for Love #2)
  • Not the Marrying Kind
  • Love in Deed (Green Valley Library #6)
  • Ever After Always (Bergman Brothers, #3)

Love at First Sight (3 books)
  • Baking Me Crazy (Love at First Sight, #1)
  • Batter of Wits (Love at First Sight, #2)