Start by marking “Long Live The King Anthology” as Want to Read:
Long Live The King Anthology

Long Live The King Anthology

Fifteen steamy contemporary royal romances!

It’s good to be the king.

Kings are the men who make you gasp, groan, writhe, beg… and keep turning those pages, desperate for more. This is an anthology from fifteen of your favorite authors, all about royalty — the men who rule wherever they go.

Long live the king.

Titles ordered according to table of content:
The King (Masterpiece
Published June 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Long Live The King Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Long Live The King Anthology

Start your review of Long Live The King Anthology
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Multiple Authors, Romance
5 Hear-Ye, Hear-Ye Stars
* * * * *
Your Town Crier has something to proclaim. Those who wish to hear from Kings, Princes, and Royalty, we have Our Kingdom's Favored Authors gifting our readers something unique.

The Royal Men who make you gasp, groan, writhe, and beg are there just for you. Who has done this for the Relm, why these Knighted Authors. We Bow Down To Them.

Novels from:
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/11/2020)! 🎁
Kelly
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I have only read 1 story so far...
The King by Skye Warren
Oh my goodness, Penny, a little girl with so much grief, betrayal, and abandonment in her life! She comes from the wrong side of Tanglewood, but she keeps getting caught up with the rich and famous from the good side.
Damon, a character who has been in so many of Skye Warren's books, is having his story told and it's a sinister one. His father is a monster, and Damon once tried to get away from his dreadful father, and then he met Penny.
Suc
Veronica (Honey Roselea Reads)
A fun compilation of got and steamy romances

I'm genuinely surprised by how long this took me but I really enjoyed all the stories that were told in these. Some of them were my absolute favorite while some I definitely didn't like as much. I'm glad I got this (for free on Amazon) and that I got the chance to read this. Even though it took me a whole month to read it, the variations of stories were absolutely fascinating.

I really enjoyed the different stories that were written by the different aut
Megan Allen
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Annika Martin - Dark Mafia Prince

I absolutely loved this story. Dark, delicious mafia men are right up my alley. This book was different with a great storyline and lots of steam!

I would def recommend it!

I cannot wait to read the other stories in this anthology. There are very amazing authors included!
Agnieszka
LoriEF
Oct 30, 2020 rated it did not like it
First story: If you enjoy stories about adults who are so desperate that they are willing to sacrifice children to known psychopaths, an act of sadistic violence against a young woman that is unimaginably horrific, a young woman who imagines herself in love with a man who is unabashedly turning into the very monster his father became, and sheer hopelessness, this one’s for you. I kept waiting for the moment of redemption and it never came because... it’s a cliffhanger. Needless to say, I will no ...more
Jacquie C M
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Each full length book in this incredible collection offers something different, and the wide range of emotion and excitement will satisfy every reader. If you're craving dark romance, Annika Martin's Dark Mafia Prince is the story for you. It's one of my favorites.

Ms Martin delivers a sexually charged story of revenge and second chances. Aleksio and Mira grew up together, only to lose each other when a brutal murder tore Aleksio's family apart. As an adult, Mira becomes a pawn in Aleksio's quest
Taylor Gayhart
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a WONDERFUL anthology!!! So many of my favorite authors in one, and it’s FREE on amazon!!

I will leave full reviews on the pages for the specific books I’ve read so far, but my favorites are Reign by Roxie Noir, His Virgin by Vivian Wood, The King by Sky Warren, and Learn my Lesson by Katee Robert

I HIGHLY recommend!!
Greg Dixon
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Long live the king

A good read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but long still enjoyable read some stories are better than others but enjoyable shaping up to be a enjoyable series must read the next one of the series
Jane
Jul 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Liked most of the books

The first few especially were great... the last few were too similar and seemed to be trying to outdo each other in swearing and kink factor!
Don’t let a few 3 star books stop you from reading the others.
Ritu
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this Anthology!

Really good books from a lot of different authors. Some do end with cliffhangers. Some are standalones.

FYI, Fawn Bailey never completed the Wicked Prince series, which is disappointing.
Karen Shortridge
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a lengthy great read, plenty of variety with these authors and stories and something for everyone
Peni
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Jodi
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! I would recommend this book to everyone!!
Kelsey
Feb 21, 2021 added it
A few of these are worth reading but most weren't engaging. It is worth noting that these are all full length novels. ...more
Jessie Seymour
DNF I might go back to this at some point, but that first story... Nightmare fuel.
Joyce
Sep 20, 2020 rated it did not like it
The first row stories are the sickest stories I've ever read.!! You authors should be aware who you're collaborating with, I read two stories randomly, not in order, they were just okay, then I read the prince....sick! Then the king...even sicker......I refuse to read anymore!!!!!!!
And will be keeping tabs to not read your books!
Louise
Nastasia Botha
Aug 07, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Reign: A Royal Romance
  • Dark Mafia Prince (Dangerous Royals, #1)
  • Someone to Watch Over Me (The Thorntons, #5)
  • This Time Around (Finding Love in Scotland, #2)
  • The Billionaire’s Pretend Girlfriend (The Billionaires Club #2)
  • Need You Now
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • The Burning Point (Circle of Friends #1)
  • Rescuing Broken
  • Knight Watch (An Alliance Agency Novel #1)
  • Protecting His Forever (Forever #1)
  • The I Love You Series
  • The Billionaire’s Girlfriend Bet (The Billionaires Club #3)
  • Till Death Us Do Part
  • The Dragon's Ambivalent Sacrifice (Last Dragons, #2)
  • Mated To The Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #2)
  • Captured by the Berserkers (The Berserker Brides #2)
  • Berserker Babies (Berserker Saga, #5.5)