Start by marking “Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)” as Want to Read:
Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)

Marauder

(Gangsters of New York #2)

He stole my heart out of revenge.

There was one thing I always thought was mine to give: my heart.

I never imagined a marauder would steal it out of vengeance—vengeance that had nothing to do with me. His greatest enemy happened to be the man in love with me, and somehow I became nothing but a pawn. I was no damsel in distress, though. More like an archer, ready to battle
Published August 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Marauder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marauder

Start your review of Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)
Dora Koutsoukou
Aug 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 ❤️🖤❤️❤️ ⚡️🔥 darlin’ 🔥⚡️🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️

Bella Di Corte’s writing is grand! Just fucking grand!!

This is the second time she managed to left me speechless with her words. They were not coerced nor conventional. They had a beautiful flow and wonderful connotations, still powerful and intense. Impeccable!

This story was about a marauder, Cash, and an archer, Keely.
A game of hearts.

«Cash “the marauder”: a man who always took what he wanted, damn the consequences.»

«Keely Shea Ryan was a beautiful woman. Hea
Sentranced Jem
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2020

I loved Machiavellian so I was excited to read Cash and Keely’s story as they caught my attention in Machiavellian.
I really enjoyed it..I am surprised by how much I actually enjoyed the chemistry between Cash and Keely.
Keely Ryan aka Keely Kelly is my kind of girl. She is a strong, independent , loyal badass woman.

I knew it would take an amazingly unconventional guy to win over my girl Keely and Cash was it. He isn’t the hearts and flowers kind of guy but he sure can sweep you off your
Tzelina
"Everyone sees what you appear to be...few really know what you are"!!

It an awesome read!
Keely was such a fierce, strong character!!! Cash was a fucking amazing character, an Alpha male, I loved him from the start of the book!! Marauder was a roller coaster journey.... It had suspense, vendettas, angst, emotion, BUT I missed the spirit that Mac's book had!! Surely it was by far better one!
Congrats to Bella Di Corte, her writing is exceptional!!!
Betül
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
description

- 3.5 stars -

If you have read the first book in the series Machiavelli, then you already met the main characters of this book. Keely is Mari's best friend and Cashel “Cash” Kelly who just spend ten years in jail is ready to take his revenge on the people who wronged his family and community. Even though this book is part of a series it can perfectly be read as a stand-alone. I really enjoyed how strong of a woman Keely was. She stood up for hersel
Beatrice Masaluñga
May 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia-romance, adult
"I need you more than a heart needs blood. The only addiction to ever have power over me. The only soul to ever conquer my chaotic soul with complete peace."

Cashel / Cash "Marauder" Kelly. The famous thief seeks vengeance on his enemy, Scott Stone by stealing the woman he's in love with -- Keely Ryan. My eyes are set on these two since Machiavellian because of the strong connection they shared. I was curious and they dealt on their own issues.

The push and pull between them intensifi
Julia
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.I enjoyed the first book in the Gangs of New York series and although I had high expectations, but I didn’t expect that the author would step up her game in the second book. Wow! What a ride. Marauder delivered all I expected and more. I would recommend you read the series in order as the story because of the interconnection between the timeline and the characte ...more
Lucien Welsh
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, adult, romance
7.30.2020 — OH MY GOD!! I think that this was even better than Mac was (and I absolutely adored Mac). Film review to come next week on release day!

6.5.2020 — Mac claimed THE top spot in my very picky list of favourite romances of all time and I am so excited for this book that comes out THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!! Cash was such a mystery in the first book I legit CANNOT WAIT for his story!
Paperback Princess
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Marauding stars!!!!!

I can honestly say Bella Di Corte has become one of my top favorite authors!! Machiavellian was the first book I read from her and it was like I was living in the shadows of all the crap mafia books that have been coming out lately and then suddenly a light was shining on me lol I absolutely love Machiavellian..such a breath of fresh air without all the OTT nonsense authors have been writing. Cash Kelly was introduced briefly but he made enough of an impact that had me s
•Sajja
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Grand, just grand..

Keely Kelly Keely Kelly Keely Kelly
Jessica Alcazar
First things first, this book is not a standalone. The characters and the timeline are interconnected to each other in this world that Bella has created so it is my opinion that if you want the best reading experience, you start with Machiavellian (book 1) and move forward from there. If you note the release dates for the three books thus far you will see how they’re not that far apart from each other and should give you yet another reason to read them in order.

I was blown away when I read Machi
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
If you loved Mari & Mac, wait until you meet Keely and Cash. Bella does a fantastic job of balancing the grit of the mafia world and everything you'd want in a romance.

Can't wait for everyone to read, Marauder is definitely my favorite of this series so far ❤️
Lilith
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK MARAUDER BY BELLA DI CORTE

*ARC PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR HONEST OPINION*

GENRE:CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE.
AUTHOR:BELLA DI CORTE.
TYPE:BOOK #2 IN THE SERIES GANSTERS OF NEW YORK..CAN BE READ AS
STANDALONE.
POV: FIRST PERSON...DUAL POV.
MY RATING: 5 STARS...

This book is the second installment in the Gangster of New york series but can be read as a standalone...I would recommend you to read book#1 first as you get the introduction of our main love interest in there...

CASHEL KELLY
Pam Schaeffer
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read!! I love Bella and her writing. I am just going to say in my humble opinion that to get the whole story from the very start you should read The Beautiful Years series also. There are so many characters in that series and some pop up in The Gangsters of New York series. That is just me. I want to know everything and what happens next.

It is important to know that Marauder runs in the same time frame as Machiavellian. I would strongly suggest you read Machiavellian before you
Gonewiththeromance
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marauder is a second installment of Gangster of New York series by Bella Di Corte and technically can be read as a stand-alone but I strongly recommend picking Machiavellian(first installment) first and continue with Marauder. We had glimpses of this upcoming, unusual couple in Machiavellian and to be honest as soon as Kee and Cash were introduced I was immediately hooked and intrigued by their chemistry!
Their relationship was a battle of wills right from the start, I do love my female characte
Aղցela W.
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was book 2 in the "Gangsters of New York" series. This was a good read we first met Keely Ryan in book 1 she is Mari's best friend. Cashel “Cash” Kelly after getting out of prison he is out for revenge of those who put him away with the death of his father and the abandonment of his twin brother. Each brother is on a different path Cash is determined to regain his father’s territory. Keely who was also a twin who died she feels that she lost apart of herself. Keely is a struggling actre ...more
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
I have a weakness for Irishmen, and Cash Kelly is perfection! Gah! I loved him and this story. Keely Kelly is quite the bad bitch herself. I absolutely love a strong heroine. If you like mafia romance, you have to read this book and series! Sooo good!
Ren
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, 2020-books
4⭐️
Still enjoyable but things went so fast. I felt like things didn’t go as smoothly. And the relationship with the kids, I would’ve liked more depth and time with them. But I still do like this author and her writing!
Stela
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm AMAZED...again. I can't believe how beautifully this woman writes. The story line, the way she describes the characters, the dialogue between them and the words, OMG the words...I'm in love!!!!
At this moment I don't know who I love most, Mac or Cash. Bella di Corte creates such complex male characters, so brilliant and so different of what we are all used to in mafia romance stories in general.
You never know what happens next, you can't guess where the story goes and every time you're amazed
Pearl
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was grand ... just fucking 5 🌟 grand.
But guys Mercenary is out for Mac, my heart is in overdrive
Sana Ajaz
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm really liking this series. I loved the banter between Keely Kelly and Cash Kelly.
Can't say much but I prefer book 1 to book 2.
• Island Queen Reads • Ofa •
♕ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐃𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞 ♕

I can’t tell you how addicted I am to the Gangsters of New York series. Mafia Romances have always been one of my absolute favourite tropes, and this series embodies everything a good mafia romance is. Each book containing an alpha asshole of epic proportions and a female feisty enough to go head to head with them.

Cash Kelly was a downright 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 to read about. His ruthlessness, strength and animalistic tendencies drove me insane. And watching Kelly match him a
Lady Reading
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Did not disappoint. Love love love this series!

It definitely did not disappoint! While I had a little trouble getting into this one in the beginning (that may have had more to do with outside disruptions and distractions than the story itself); it wasn't long before I was so engrossed that nothing could distract me. Not even the hubby trying to talk to me. (He's used to being ignored when I'm reading. Lol!)

This book centered on Keely's and Cashel (Cash) Kelly's story; though we get to revisit so
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Marauder' is the second book in the 'Gangsters of New York' series written by Bella Di Corte. Told in dual perspectives , this book was one wild ride for me!

After reading the first book of this series , cash's book was a much anticipated read of mine. And the author sure did not disappoint! The way she gave us those twists and turns in this story was amazing and so freaking addictive!

Cash was a total alpha and always took whatever he wante
Mar
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Okay... 100% honest review.
I was going to dnf this book at 50% but I ended up not doing it for whatever reason and when I got to 60% I fell in love with this book so... if you want to read this book, the first half you're going to struggle with the story.
I honestly think the reason why I didn't dnf was because I actually like Keely. She was my favorite character here and thats a lot since I didn't like her in Mac’s book.
Other character I like here that I didn't expected to like was Harri
Angelique
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for an honest review and in conjuction with the book tour with Xpresso Book Tours

So I jumped into this series on book 2. Luckily for me and all yall out there each book is a stand a lone and can most definitely be read without reading the previous books in the series.

I absolutely adored this book. Well I guess adore isn’t the right word. More like salivated over this book. Keely and Cash are both extremely hot, irresistible characters with the
Denise
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Faith89
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cash is The Marauder - he steals what he wants and he wants Keely. Keely is the Archer- her aim is true and and her arrow points at Cash. Keely and Cash were first introduced in Machiavellian. There interactions left you waiting for their story. It does not disappoint. Keely is a strong woman with a lot of backbone and sass. She stands up for herself. She is fierce and protective. She had her demons. Cash also has demons. He has a devious plan and Keely is the centerpiece. The two of them togeth ...more
Irene
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC from Buoni Amici Press

Cash who is a stealer of hearts and Keeley the archer who put an arrow into Cash's heart.
You get a glimpse of these two in Machiavellian. When I first met them I had wondered what their story was. Now we know.

Both from a broken home, learned to survive the best way they knew how. Their chemistry with each other is hawt!
Like a good story there is drama, blood, and love.
Love Connelly, bless her little heart.
Cash and Keeley they knew from the start they wer
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Page count missing 2 6 Mar 02, 2021 03:05AM

• Man of Honor (The Fausti Family, #1)
  • Queen of Thorns (The Fausti Family #2)
  • Kingdom of Corruption (The Fausti Family, #4)
  • Royals of Italy (The Fausti Family, #3)
  • Black Skies Riviera
  • Ruthless Prince (Dark Syndicate, #1)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Shadow Man (Grayson Duet #1)
  • Devils & Dust
  • Dark Captor (Dark Syndicate, #2)
  • Santiago's Conquest
  • The Santiago Trilogy (The Santiago Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Filthy Rich (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #2)
  • Truly
  • Filthy Dark  (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #3)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Filthy (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #1)
  • Corrupted Angel (Belluci Mafia, #1)
See top shelves…
Bella Di Corte has been writing romance for seven years, even longer if you count the stories in her head that were never written down, but she didn’t realize how much she enjoyed writing alphas until recently. Tough guys who walk the line between irredeemable and savable, and the strong women who force them to feel, inspire her to keep putting words to the page.

Apart from writing, Bella loves to

Gangsters of New York (3 books)
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • Mercenary (Gangsters of New York, #3)