Start by marking “A Midsummer Night's Demon (Fairview Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
A Midsummer Night's Demon (Fairview Chronicles #3)

A Midsummer Night's Demon (Fairview Chronicles #3)

The son of the Lord of Hell, Lark, is engaged to a demon whom he does not love. He escapes hell, his father, and his fiancé. His flight takes him to the human plane, where he finds himself summoned by Chris, former lawyer and current accountant of St. John Investigations.

Chris really just wanted to learn about demonic math when he decided to summon one of the denizens of h
ebook
Published June 12th 2020 by Changeling Press

To ask other readers questions about A Midsummer Night's Demon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Midsummer Night's Demon

Start your review of A Midsummer Night's Demon (Fairview Chronicles #3)
Cécile C.
Sep 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was great fun! It's not an actual retelling of A Midsummer Night's Dream, though the Shakespeare vibes are strongly present. The humour, complications, over-the-top play of bewitchings and love polygons (I stopped counting the angles halfway through) were as enjoyable as the play this references. Erotic romance with a sense of humour is the best kind.

I particularly liked the sense of joy permeating the book. We still live in a culture where any excuse to demonise love and sex is gladly sei
Miriam
Jun 20, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, romance, paranormal

I think I would have enjoyed this story more if I had read the previous books. There are a lot of references to the previous books and I think the story would have flowed a bit better if I had read those previous stories.

I think there was entirely too much going on for the length of the story. I felt like there wasn't enough time spent on Chris and Lark, that there were just too many other plots being
Jesse
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it
This Fairview adventure pairs up old and new favorites. Chris's guileless self is always fun, but the newest characters really shine. Not to mention the laugh-out-loud intro and glossary by Valerian. ...more
Jeanna Massman
Debra Guyette
Mark
Ann Fantom
May 16, 2021
Alexa Piper writes steamy romance that ranges from light to dark, from straight to queer. She’s also a coffee addict. Her retelling of Dracula, A Tale of Honey and Garnet Wine, might be a cursed manuscript, and every writer should have at least one of those. She also loves writing series, and her Fairview Chronicles follow a ragtag gang of supernaturals who try to make their city safer. Mostly.

News & Interviews