Start by marking “Together We Stand” as Want to Read:

Together We Stand

Join 30 True North authors and allow yoursel
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 558 pages
Published August 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Together We Stand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Together We Stand

Start your review of Together We Stand
D.D. Prince
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's LIVE!
•☆• RELEASE BLITZ & GIVEAWAY•☆•

description

Together We Stand Anthology (Multi-Genre Romance)
Cover Model: Cassia Brightmore
Photographer: LJ Photography
Cover Design: Geri Glenn
• RELEASE DAY → August 1st
• Get Your Copy Here → getbook.at/TogetherWeStand
• Add to TBR → https://bit.ly/2Y9BoJ8

We’re so excited to finally share these stories with you!

Peggy M
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars

When I discovered that my favourite writer DD Prince had writing a story for this anthology, I had to buy it. Also the reason why this anthology was writing and what they would do with the proceeds of it was an extra reason to buy it. In these difficult times, we have to help each other and say a big thank you to the people who did their jobs (and more) in these difficult circumstances!

Except for the writer DD Prince, all the writers in this anthology were new writers to me. There were
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Ok so I as much as I'd love to individually review each book, that would just take forever. I will however say that I loved each and every short story in this anthology. They were all unique and exciting, I loved the wide variety of the types of stories included.

My review of Misdirection by Cassia Brightmore:
In true Cassia fashion she hit one out of the park with this one. It was suspenseful, action packed and exciting. I was hooked immediately and couldn't wait to find out what was going to ha
Robin
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm writing my review based upon Out of the Blue by DD Prince for this anthology. I will get around to reading all these wonderful author's stories but haven't yet. I often get so frustrated with anthologies because I just want more of the stories and this one was no different, I do want an entire book!

Christina and Hunter meet under rather unusual circumstances, he has just died and she brings him back to life. How's that for a second chance? What does a rich, entitled playboy do when he gets
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it
What a fantastic collection of stories that highlight the Canadian first responders finding love during a pandemic.
Heather
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
I loved the stories in this but especially Out of the Blue! Hunter was sweet and I would love to see more of him and Tina!
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
Part of this collection of short stories I became aware of it as I’m a fan of this particular author. Misdirection by Cassia Brightmore:

Ruling the criminal underworld is no easy job, threats are everywhere and rivals are always hiding in the shadows to take over. When her father does suddenly I’m an attack against the family business it’s soon taken over by the only remaining blood. Hiding in plain sight and delivering a whole new level of pain to right the wrongs of her fathers death she wears
Anima
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adventure
A copy of Misdirection, by Cassia Brightmore, was given to me early. A quick thrill ride about the life of a gangster’s daughter. Shea is a strong and independent woman with a beautiful daughter. Her world was changed one day and instinctively she took matters in her own hands. A slight misdirection has her world switched up again. It’s intense and intriguing, feelings ride on this one so it’s best to hang on.
Susan
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Together We Stand is a collection of short stories from Authors who write in different genres. Some of them I'm familiar with but most are new to me, so I'm excited to get a taste of their writing.

I'm leaving short reviews for the stories I've read so far. The good thing about this collection of stories is that they're all different short little reads. Great to pick up and read with a quick coffee.

--------------------------------------------

C.A King - Essentially Broken - 4 🌟🌟🌟🌟

WOW!!
Melissa Parnell
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review is based on Misdirection by Cassia Brightmore. This was a quick read, but one that left a punch. It was surprising and exciting and I was on the edge of my seat the entire read. Within this short read, Cassia managed to build complex characters and crazy world that I want to learn more about and twists that I am still reeling from. I am so glad to get to read more from Cassia and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next! ...more
Night and Day book blog
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a set of short stories by several authors...
I was given a ARC in exchange for a honest review. Misdirection by Cassia Brightmore is phenomenal!! I just love her writing.. I love the darkness she brings and she keeps you on the edge of your seat... and she has a way of pulling you into her stories.. Shea is total KickA$$ and I just loved Penny & Henry. I can’t wait for more of this story..
Renee
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review.

As the entire world is impacted by COVID-19, a group of talented Canadian authors and authors with Canadian roots have come together to bring you short stories in multiple genres, each one surrounding essential workers. All proceeds from this anthology will be donated to a Canadian charity that provides relief during the pandemic.

This book is filled with thirty different authors and some of them I am sure are already your favorit
Sue Philips
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Out of the Blue by D. D. Prince. I received this ARC book free in exchange for a review.
The story was sweet and intriguing. I couldn't wait to see what happened on the next page. The story captured my attention from start to finish. I will be looking for more books by this author.
Kara Stewart
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Misdirection by the amazing Cassia Brightmore.
OMG!! Mystery, intrigue, sexual tension and off the charts chemistry are just a few things that await you with this story. Whoever said woman can't be feared in a position of power and be ruthless within that position haven't read this story. Shea and Atticus will blow your mind and steal your heart in this short story. Full of twists and turns and an ending you'll never see coming. Welcome to Glen Abbott, you might want to be loc
Dina
Aug 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed it

This was a great collection of short stories written by a number of Canadian authors. A couple of the authors were new to me (always good to meet new authors), but most for example JM Walker and Cassia Brightmore who happen to be some of my favorites were really really good. They left me wanting to scream for more!!!
Always a pleasure to support my fellow Canadians
Gail
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a set of short stories by several authors...
Rebecca
Shelves: reviewed, arc, anthlogies
What an amazing collection! I am so excited to dive into these stories. I read Misdirection by Cassie Brightmore and was blown away! I forgot how this authors story's draw you in from page one and take you on an epic ride. I can't wait for a follow up to this story. Full review will come later. ...more
Tammi
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
The only story I have read so far is Misdirection by Cassia Brightmore.
WOW!! Short but full of action and all the darkness I love from Cassia Brightmore. And that ending a jaw-dropping twist but this author LOVES to do that. Good story and I need MORE!!!
Sheri M
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read Out of the Blue by DD Prince. A sweet, sexy story that feels like a fully realized romance in a small package (but not with a small package). Highly recommend!
Sylvie Howick
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Essentially Broken by C.A. King is the first story in this anthology and the most amazing read I have read in a long time. though it is a very short story, it is very powerful and will leave you wanting more. I hope the rest of the anthology is just as great as this story.
Kj
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a compilation of short stories by some of my favorite authors . It’s for charity and an awesome value for what you get . We all know the front line and essential workers have been even more taxed then before with the Covid virus sweeping the world . This is a thank you to them and they so deserve it . The stories are amazing and the only thing I hated was that they ended and I wanted more . Everyone should one click and pick this up ASAP!
Amanda Campbell
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read all the stories in the Anthology, and was not disappointed. Alot of new to me authors, which is always a good thing. Really enjoyed most of the stories and there are a few that are only the start to the actual story, and can not wait to read those. Definitely worth the one click! ...more
EHarris
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recently read Essentially Broken by C A King. A poignant but short account of how life can be so unfair no matter how good a person you are. Full of gripping imagery.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
this is a fab collection. I devoured these stories
Stefanie Kral
Misdirection by Cassia Brightmore

Well first things first. Welcome back Cassia!! I’ve been waiting a long time to read another wonderful, twisted, mind blowing book from her and she didn’t disappoint me.

Shea’s living in two different worlds. On one hand she’s a single mother to a beautiful daughter and works at the coffee shop. Then, on the other hand she’s had to takeover her dads business since he was gunned down. Shea never realized how much like her father she was until she had to step i
Ashley Wright
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great idea for a book especially during this time of uncertainty and so much chaos in the world!

A group of Canadian authors has come together to each write a short story with all the proceeds going to a charity!!

I'll be honest I wasnt really sure how I would feel about an anthology but I'm a little more then half way through the book and It's amazing!!!

Second Chance by Gillian Jones has to be my fave story that I've read in it so far!! I loved Faith and Chance and have high hopes that pe
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

JM Walker's story
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
I have always been interested in Ryder after meeting him in a Meadows book. I gotta say he did not disappoint. We knew he loved his sisters, family, and friends. We know he loves his country and serves proudly in the military.
Debbi Haskins
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Over all this book was a really great choice of specific authors !
Giving you insight into each different personality, and individual stories.
I really enjoyed Sue Langford’s “Bullet to the Heart”.... it is in a series of books... “Revenge series”.
The characters really stood out, you could actually visualize the story !
I must admit that it’s not my typical type of read..... but, I may just have to start the series !! As I have been compelled to read more of this story !

The complete book full of wo
Gloria
Great Read!

Loved these short stories! I was able to read them during my lunch break and I enjoyed every single one of them!!! The only author I'm familiar with is Gillian Jones but I'm so ecstatic to check out all the other author's!!
Kerry Fletcher
Second Chance by Gillian Jones

Wow!! I absolutely loved this short!

Chance and Faith were a match made in the ER. A bit of tape bonded them together a car bonnet cemented them.

I immediately felt the connection between these two. The flushes and bright smiles told it all. But the garage scene... phewwwww hot!! I would 100% get down and greasy with Chance!

Loved how bold Faith was with him, she saw she conquered! Lol

My only grumble is i would of loved their full story. I've totally fell for them.

• Wild (Savage Alpha Shifters, #1)
  • Lies in White Satin: A Love on the Faultline Historical Novella
  • Heavensgate: Hope
  • Gone (Guarding Her, #7)
  • Baller (Heritage Bay, #5)
  • Explosive (The Houston Defiance MC, #1)
  • Rebel Teacher
  • Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • Cocky Carpenter (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Egotistical Jerk (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Resonance of Stars (Greenstone Security #5)
  • Bull (Kings of Mayhem MC, #6)
  • Reckless Rock Star (Cocky Hero Club)
  • British Black Sheep
  • Audacious Fiancé (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Sinful Secrets
  • Not What it Seems (Faryn Steel Thriller Book 1)
  • Heartless Bastard (Rich Ruthless Bastards, #1; Cocky Hero Club)
JA resides in Northern Ontario Canada, but is originally from Toronto, the captial of Ontario. She and her loving husband have three beautiful children. When she is not locked in her writing cave, she works with the board of education as a supply Educational Assistant.
She loves watching hockey and soccer and enjoys talking to the many people she has made friends with through her craft.
JA enjoys a