Start by marking “EXCHANGE (Tandro Volume 3)” as Want to Read:
EXCHANGE (Tandro Volume 3)

EXCHANGE

(Tandro #3)

Kindle Edition
Published September 5th 2020

To ask other readers questions about EXCHANGE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about EXCHANGE

Start your review of EXCHANGE (Tandro Volume 3)
Lunnaris
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Sometimes the only way to move forward is to reach back through time.

This is the first time that a book surprises me like this. The first book was not at all my taste, despite the fact that the general plot caught my attention and it was well-developed. I liked the second book a lot more, but I felt it more realistic than I expected, and while Erin's story captured me, this latest installment was totally on another level.

3 years have passed since Tiegal left and stayed on Earth. Atla
Hazel Longuet
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read the other two books in this series and really enjoyed them however this book is on another level. I was absolutely gripped from the first sentence to the last. It’s an amazing story - the twists and turns are so sharp and unexpected you risk neck damage reading it. The characters are well rounded and compelling. I’m intrigued to see where the series goes next. Totally unputdownable!

I absolutely loved it and if you like YA dystopian sci-fi you will too.
Bandora
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
The first half of the book was confusing and a little frustrating because of what I knew from the second book, it just didn't add up. It all became clear during a great plot twist that I didn't see coming until it was almost on top of me! The second half is great and I loved the character development and twists all the way through the end.

I received an advanced review copy and I am voluntarily reviewing it.
M.J. Lawrie
I loved this. By far my favorite of Lloyd's books. The twists are great. I didn't see them coming at all and found myself consuming page after page to find out what could possibly happen next. It's rather emotional too and tugs at your heart strings. The characters are great and the descriptions/world building beautiful. As they are in all of Lloyd's books.
Adventure. Romance. Angst and suspense. It's all in there. And what an ending!! WOW!
I highly recommend!
Anne-Marie
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This book is the third in this series and may not make sense unless you’ve read the others as everything is intricately entwined and connected. It’s about learning from the past, but most of all, it’s about letting go, of you being in control of your emotions rather than your emotions controlling you. And most of all, it’s about love and what love can accomplish.
A Greenaway
Jul 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book although I found I preferred the second half of the book a whole lot more.
Highly recommend reading the first two instalments to fully appreciate this story!
I received an ARC and the above is my honest review.
Beaulah McLean
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! It reminds us how important it is to let go of the past. Loved it!
Brittney
Jul 09, 2020
Cara
Sep 07, 2020
Beth Livingston
Sep 10, 2020
Georgia Ainley
Sep 25, 2020

• The Tandro Series Box Set (A Young Adult Sci-fi Dystopian Romance): Books 1- 3: Release, Reach, Exchange (TANDRO Boxset)
  • Once Upon a Fairy Tale Night: A Collection of Retellings
  • Vengeance Executed (The Vengeance Trilogy #2)
  • Tiger and the Unicorn (FUC Academy)
  • The Child of Chaos (The Chronicles of Chaos, #1)
  • Darkworld (Darklight #3)
  • Second Chance Family (Jackson Hole, #5)
  • Dealers' Choice (The Drift #10)
  • Speakeasy (True North, #5)
  • If You Break
  • Darklight (Darklight #1)
  • Darkblood (Darklight #4)
  • The Bloodletters
  • Callie's Magical Flight: (A magical fantasy for children ages 6-10) (Unicorn Tales Book 1)
  • Virtually Timeless (High-Tech Crime Solvers #5)
  • Darkthirst (Darklight #2)
  • Precious Gems (The Blake Brothers Book 1)
  • Dead Cell (Craig Ramsey #1)

Tandro (2 books)
  • Release (Tandro, Volume 1)

News & Interviews