Start by marking “Worthy to be Loved” as Want to Read:
Worthy to be Loved

Worthy to be Loved

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
How many of us love plants and admire them, buy them from time to time, but don't really know how to take good care of them, only to let them die of thirst or drowning it?
If you only have read the instructions, but quickly forget to keep to it, only to see how your lovely plant dies in front of your eyes, after a few weeks (money down the drain).
To have lovely, happy pla
Paperback, First
Published November 2019 by DJG Project

To ask other readers questions about Worthy to be Loved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worthy to be Loved

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Worthy to be Loved
Lynelle Clark
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
To be part of this book was a privilege.

As a person that has walked the road for a while, I have my share of bruises. Being part of this project affirmed my own need to be closer to my Father and take his word serious.
I really hope each reader will find truths within this book they can live by and find the joy just as much as I have written it.

The book is divided into sections which help the reader not only with navigation but also to apply it in their own life. Application is valuable in eve
The desire to write was a silent wish I rarely talked about, keeping personal journals year after year. In my late forties, I found myself overwhelmed by life's experiences.

This became a trigger that launched me into a new season. I have discovered much about myself and explore the many facets of writing, finding my peace within the walls of books and paper.

I have self-published 4 books so far, a

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...