Start by marking “Winter's Consort (Winter's Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Winter's Consort (Winter's Trilogy)

Winter's Consort (Winter's Trilogy)

Death. Desire. Deception.
Recently divorced ex-police officer Mae Wilson’s private investigator company is enlisted to help hunt down Sebastian Winter, the terrifying crime lord who just escaped serving a life sentence for the murder of his daughter Meredith Winter and the attempted murder of her friend Elise Redfern.
But as the man hunt begins and Wilson delves into Winter
Paperback
Published June 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Winter's Consort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter's Consort

Start your review of Winter's Consort (Winter's Trilogy)
R. Pursell
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a fun, exciting thriller. Why do villians make the best stories?

I loved Elise & Winter. Evil, charming, intelligent and they won me over. I wanted them to escape, i wanted to be a fly on the walls they live in.

I enjoyed the connection between the two characters and how Grace linked Greek Mythology to bind them both together, it was a nice touch.

Knowing this is a series, this book was enough for me to know about Elise and how she and Winter came together, how she became so loyal so
Leonie Hinch
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mae Wilson is recently divorced and heading up a private investigator team tasked with hunting down Sebastian Winter, an escaped convict who was imprisoned for the Murder of his own daughter Meredith and attempted murder of her best friend Elise Redfern.
10 years ago Elise and fell into forbidden love. As her best friend’s father Elise knew she should stay away from Winter but she couldn’t resist. Now she’s the object of his affection and nothing will get in his way of having her once and for al
Jensen Kristyne
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you like a book that will keep you guessing, then this is the book for you! I was hooked from the start! The lure of Mr. Winter’s is real. The characters feel so real, and the ending had me on edge! I honestly can’t wait for the second book!!!!! Grace Lambert is one to watch!
Colleen Young
𝟓 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ⁣

"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴." ⁣

This story is dark, daring, and full of intrigue. I love how the author took me back and forth through time and into the depths of the character's psyches. ⁣As well as using Greek mythology to tell this deeply twisted tale.

Grace's writing took me a minute to adjust to, it's different from anything I've come across but once I did it felt like poetry or a piece of
Jessica Lou
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book. This is dark romance like I've never read before, a truly hooking and addictive read from the very start, to the mind blowing end!
Elise is by far my favourite character, the darkness inside her brilliantly portrayed as the book goes on. I absolutely cannot wait for the second and third book, Grace! A truly incredible debut novel!!
Allyson
Jan 01, 2021
Megan Ilona
is currently reading it
Jan 10, 2021

• Midnight Sun (Twilight, #5)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • I Am Watching You
  • A Girl Like Her (Ravenswood, #1)
  • The Soul Witch (Keepers of Magic, #3)
  • The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Hercule Poirot, #1)
  • The Other Wife
  • Then She Ran
  • Mental Notes
  • The Heatwave
  • Invisible Girl
  • The Dinner Party
  • The Wakefield Series (Wakefield #1-3)
  • The Picture on the Fridge