Start by marking “Summer Seduction” as Want to Read:
Summer Seduction

Summer Seduction

A sexy romance author. Her biggest fan. One shocking secret could ruin everything.

When Jeremy meets romance author Taralynn Harwood in a hotel bar, he’s glad just for the opportunity to buy her a drink. When she takes him back to her place and has him sign a non-disclosure agreement, his imagination—and libido—run wild. But after she kicks him out of bed, the blow to his e
ebook
Published February 2020

To ask other readers questions about Summer Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Seduction

Start your review of Summer Seduction
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
The great plot was well written and the characters were so well developed that as I turned each page the chemistry between the characters kept me totally hooked until the very last page!

Judith
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
Well worth reading this story about a novelist. This was a very enjoyable story of not so much of seduction as the title suggested but of 2 people overcoming their respective fears, pre-conceptions and past disappointments to trust each other. The storyline took a while to become a page-turner, but once it clicked, it hadn't stopped till the end. The characters were very interesting, although I admit, Tracy's personality was more of a mystery than Jeremy, who is definitely the kind of guy any wo ...more
Bekki McClish
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Aria Glazki and I must admit it exceeded my initial expectations. This was a quick read for me, and I never expected to have one schmexy scene last over several chapters without me getting tired of it!! That in itself is a great feat!! I feel like she has more to say on this story line, and am hoping that someday she will go back in and develop this story even further. But if you are looking for a schmexy quick read without a lot of angst, grab this book!

My rating of 4
Amy
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Favorite line:

“Men spent centuries convincing beautiful women to sleep with them by calling them their muses. Turnabout seems fair.”

I liked the role reversal of the inexperienced versus the expert, and I think that part of the book was well written. I did struggle a little bit with liking the characters. Sometimes they seemed a little inconsistent to me, perhaps because of the third person but shifting focus? I’m not sure.

Either way, the sexy scenes were fun and I enjoyed the open discussions o
Heather
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I originally read the synopsis I wondered where the author would go with the novel. And I was pleasantly surprised with just were we ended up. Aria Glazki gave all the power to our female lead, Tracy, also known to her readers as Taralynn Harwood. Tracy shows Jeremy what it means to please a woman. I loved that the author kept it real for the couple and made the story believable. Great Job!!

Lori Morse
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, review
This is a romance book about a romance writer. Tracy is Taralynn Harwood, an author of erotic romance. She meets a guy in a bar who reads her books. They eventually become a couple, with a rather bumpy road to get there.

Samantha Baca
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you’re looking for a book that will keep your mind entertained while teasing your imagination, this is it! It was nice to see a story where the female is the powerful, sexual person instead of the male. While women are absolutely powerful, sexual people- books don’t always showcase them as such. The characters show a perfect balance of real life emotions and challenges which really helped to make it relatable.
Didi Ps
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Great book! It was a bit short, but still a great read!

I loved Tracy's explanation of why she waited & how readers confuse her with her books, very enlightening...

I got this book as an ARC, free as part of New England Readers' Choice Awards.
Jan 13, 2020
Jodie M. Engle
is currently reading it
Mar 04, 2021
Aria
Dec 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela Beltz
Sep 23, 2020
Cheyenne L
Sep 23, 2020
Tiffany
Sep 24, 2020
Faseeh Ilahi
Jun 14, 2021

• Winning Her Guarded Heart (Magnolia Valley Book 9)
  • Trillion
  • Jane Air - Around Midnight, Book 1
  • Game Changer (Change of Hearts, #1)
  • Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic
  • In Love And War
  • Blue: The Enchanted Wedding Dress (MacLellan Sisters Trilogy Book 3)
  • Shock Me (So Wrong It's Right #1)
  • Sean (Curious Boys #1)
  • Broken Pleasures
  • 800 Instant Pot Recipes #2020: Pressure Cooker Cookbook With Quick, Easy & Simple Recipes (Instant Pot Cookbook)
  • Roughed In (Exposed Dreams, #3)
  • Full Package (Big Rock #4)
  • Dangerous Firsts: A Collection of First-In-Series Novels
  • Dangerous in Love (Aegis Group Alpha Team #1)
  • Beauty and the Geek (Gone Geek, #1)
Aria Glazki's first kiss technically came from a bear cub. Though no fairytale transformation followed, she still believes magic can happen when the right people come together—if they don’t get in their own way, that is. So now Aria writes heartfelt romances about relatable people overcoming real-world obstacles to build love that lasts. ...more

News & Interviews

Jordan Morris is a comedy writer and podcaster whose credits include @Midnight, Unikitty! and Earth to Ned.  The sci-fi comedy Bubble is his...