Start by marking “The Vanquisher of Water” as Want to Read:
The Vanquisher of Water

The Vanquisher of Water

You thought magic would be easy?

Kym wanted nothing to do with the magical world since the deaths of her aunt and uncle, but that was before the river attacked her. Now, with her magic discovered, Kym must join a world she never liked or understood.

Kym's inability to keep up with her magical training, as well as her resistance to her almost-royal status, makes her an outcas
Published September 1st 2020 by Sanctuary Press

To ask other readers questions about The Vanquisher of Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vanquisher of Water

Start your review of The Vanquisher of Water
Alison
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kym (Kymbralyn) has been mistrustful of the Rulers and Favored, for they haven't seemed to help protect her city and family, like it's said they should. What will she do when she starts seeing signs that she might have magic? Can she master her element? Or will everyone else have better control over theirs? I loved Kym's determination, her need to question things (rather than just accepting them) and her odd group of friends. I look forward to what comes next.

I received a free copy of this book
Erin
Apr 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The wording in this story really helps immerse you into the world making the story even more enjoyable. Characters are well written and Kym's adventure pulls you into it all.
Lauren Hardin