Start by marking “Along for the Ride: A Small Town Friends-to-Lovers Country Music Romance” as Want to Read:
Along for the Ride: A Small Town Friends-to-Lovers Country Music Romance

Along for the Ride: A Small Town Friends-to-Lovers Country Music Romance

Belle Montgomery is a small town Carolina girl who is destined for the country music stage. She leaves her simple life, family, and friends behind to open for the one and only country music megastar, Jake Bryant.
With a break in their tour, sparks are bound to fly when Jake visits the small Podunk town of Lattimore. That is until Belle's long-time friend Chase McSwain make
ebook, 1, 284 pages
Published July 14th 2020 by Casey Peeler

To ask other readers questions about Along for the Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Along for the Ride

Start your review of Along for the Ride: A Small Town Friends-to-Lovers Country Music Romance
Juliana Ignácio
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Belle and Chase have been friends since they were children, but he has always had feelings for her, although they never took a step in that direction.
When Belle is discovered singing in a bar and is invited to open for Jake Bryant, a famous country music megastar, this is the chance she hoped to make her dream come true.
She leaves her small town and family behind to pursue her dreams and succeeds.
But when they take a break from the tour, Belle invites Jake to spend a few days at her family's far
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jul 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Along for the Ride is a nice sweet read. Belle and Chase have been best friends forever. They both have feeling more than friends. Both characters are sweet and nice. We get both their POVs and Jake's POV too. Jake is a big country star so is giving Belle the break she needs to get into the country music business. When his POV cam up for the first time, I was like oh no I hope he isn't going to cause trouble. Jake is a good guy and even though I didn't really like him at first, I grew to like hi ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I just have to say Lord Have Mercy! I was taken on an emotional roller coaster of a ride and I loved every moment of it. This is one of those books that sucks you in and keeps you reading till the end because you just have to know what happens to the characters.

Belle and Chase are best friends and they do everything together including music. Belle has what it takes to make it on her own. Chase is in love with Belle and wants to take it from friends to lovers but will they work out or will they c
Ann
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Along for the Ride
By Casey Peeler
Main Characters: Bella Blu and Chase
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this book without bias or persuasion from the author.
5 out of 5 stars
This was a wonderful story full of heart, heartache, and love. These two grew up together and Chase has always loved Bella Blu but she only sees him as her best friend. Bella loves singing and writing songs and Chases loves everything about her. Will Bella Blu ever see Chase as anything more and will she ever rise to stardom
Jessica
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Two best friends that have known each other their entire lives fight the inevitable. They grow up and work together at the local spot in town. She has the talent to take her places with a voice made to be a headliner, and he is a hard working country boy. What a ride these two are on with life suddenly changing one night with country’s newest hottie.

“I’m so glad that I didn’t have to kiss a frog to find my prince.” “You kinda did...”
Felicia Shelton
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(Arc reader)
Definitely a true romantic book. I loved the characters and the story going all way to fame. You feel like you have been swirling in love by the time you finish this book. Definitely would reread.
Lauren
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bella Blu loves all things singing and writing songs ... and Chase loves all things about her. Will Bella Blu ever see Chase as more or are they destined to be friends.
Ruth Roadarmel
Aug 22, 2020
Casey Peeler
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alex Staggs
Jul 13, 2020
Latifa Morrisette
Jul 14, 2020
Jul 14, 2020

• Drew (Heaven Hill Shorts Book 8)
  • Dalton (Heaven Hill Shorts Book 9)
  • Mandy (Heaven Hill Shorts Book 10)
  • Anyone But You
  • Matt - The Black Tuxedos MC
  • Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0, #7)
  • My Brother's Best Friend (Holiday Romances #3)
  • Destroyed
  • Passing the Torch (Devil's Knights 2nd Generation, #1)
  • Love Her Better (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #4)
  • Logan's Reaper (Soul Reapers #1)
  • Tyrant (Power #1)
  • Confessions of a Bookaholic
  • Pressure (Diamond Doms #4)
  • Asking For It (Three Player Co-op, #3)
  • Temptation (Dungeon Elite, #1)
  • The Sand Dollar Inn 1 (Manatee Bay, #1)
  • Corruption (Dungeon Elite #2)
Casey Peeler grew up and still lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter. Her first passion is teaching students with special needs. Over the years, she found her way to relax was in a good book.

After reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston her senior year of high school and multiple Nicholas Sparks’ novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.

When Ca