Start by marking “Songs of Blood (The Aegean Immortals Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Songs of Blood (The Aegean Immortals Series, #3)

Songs of Blood (The Aegean Immortals Series, #3)

He had gained a kingdom and lost his heart…

For two hundred years, Immortal Lian Redmond has been paying a debt. Burdened by guilt, the Sovereign of the Aegean Immortals has distanced himself from everyone he loves.

He cannot be the Sire they want, if he must be the King they need.

But when music in the soul of a Fae-blooded woman stirs Lian’s withering heart to life, the Lor
Published June 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Songs of Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Songs of Blood

Start your review of Songs of Blood (The Aegean Immortals Series, #3)
Lil'z
Jun 30, 2020 rated it did not like it
The premise of this sounded amazing but it was a fail.

I felt like I was just dumped into the middle of a series. There were too many characters and I honestly didn't give a shit about them. There was no backstory and I was so confused but I kept reading. The world initially appeared to be complex but this ended up being a superficial story with a superficial plot. I still don't know what the plot was. I'm not even sure what genre this might be, paranormal? I skimmed this to the end to make sure
Corinna Barber
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVE this book! I've taken up reading again now that we've been through multiple stay at home orders, and I've been looking for a great page turner. A story with essence - something more than just another high school drama.

Songs of Blood definitely hit the mark! Peters' and Stillwell's take on vampire culture is refreshingly original. And their rich description of 1800s England made it easy for me to lose myself among the pages - I couldn't put it down!

The characters are so vibrant
Scarolet Ellis
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Songs of Blood by Rae Stilwell is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number one in this wonderful start to a brand new series written by a brand new author for me to read. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and paranormal romance.

Heather Bane
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 1 of The Aegean Immortals series. I thought this was a great start for this series. I found the characters well developed and the storyline interesting. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of the series and would recommend reading as well.

Tristan Burbridge
Jun 26, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
The story line and character work were great and the book had a smooth flow to it. This was an entertaining read and a good start to a series.

Khothy
May 05, 2021
Jade
Jul 07, 2020
Fern
rated it did not like it
Aug 22, 2020
added it
Nov 04, 2020
Terry Clarke
Jan 08, 2021

• Daughter of Souls & Silence (Rogue Ethereal #2)
  • Woman of Blood & Bone (Rogue Ethereal #1)
  • Lady of Madness & Moonlight (Rogue Ethereal #3)
  • Sister of Embers & Echoes (Rogue Ethereal Book 4)
  • The Rivals
  • Always the Best Friend (Never the Bride #4)
  • Knights Magica (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #5)
  • Hands Down
  • Why Are All The Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?
  • Well of Magic (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill #4)
  • Death Wind (Elven Alliance, #3)
  • Priestess of Storms & Stone (Rogue Ethereal, #5)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Queen of Fate & Fire (Rogue Ethereal Book 6)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Ghosts of Anowen (The Aegean Immortals Series, #1)
  • Dark Song (Dark #30)
  • Hard Fall (Trophy Boyfriends, #2)
Renee is a lover of words and storytelling. When she has a moment not filled with lesson planning or grading, it's usually spent writing with her co-author Rae Stilwell on the latest World of the Aegeans title. She is a happy wife and proud pet mom of a small zoo in her latest home in the desert. ...more