Start by marking “Hammer, Nails, and Happily Ever After? (Texas Grit #1)” as Want to Read:
Hammer, Nails, and Happily Ever After? (Texas Grit #1)

Hammer, Nails, and Happily Ever After? (Texas Grit #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Ginger Carmichael is determined to make a fresh start in San Antonio after a disastrous relationship with a colleague. Her new number one rule is to never get involved with a coworker. Her resolve weakens when she lands a job at a construction company and her incredibly handsome, charming boss refuses to stay away from her home remodeling project.

Greg Tucker was badly burn
Published July 1st 2020 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Hammer, Nails, and Happily Ever After?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hammer, Nails, and Happily Ever After?

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Hammer, Nails, and Happily Ever After? (Texas Grit #1)
Traci
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the series and the first I have read from this author. I was pleasantly surprised by how well I liked the book. It was easy to read, interesting, and kept my attention. The characters were developed and so easy to connect with. The two main characters had both been hurt in the past and were not looking for a serious relationship, but fate had other plans.
Ginger Carmichael had moved to San Antonio to get away from the painful memories of the man she fell in love with who
Mariela