Start by marking “Blood Ties: A Jason Wright Novel” as Want to Read:
Blood Ties: A Jason Wright Novel

Blood Ties: A Jason Wright Novel

Kindle Edition
Published April 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Blood Ties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Ties

Start your review of Blood Ties: A Jason Wright Novel
Cath
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book of the Blood Ties: A Jason Wright series and follows Jason as he finds his life changing in an instant as he suddenly becomes a dad, after his promise to the father to look after his pregnant wife, ends in both their deaths, he believes at the hands of others. With his brother being killed and clues leaning towards two crime lords, his vow to leave his dangerous career behind, soon evaporates! He is determined to find out who was responsible for their deaths and due to his ...more
Tony Parsons
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Jason Wright (Wright Accounting Solutions LLC.) got a call about his client José Lopez (Puerto Rican, inmate, Mercardo gang). He had committed suicide.
Brooklyn, NY. Longwood Apt. Jason went to visit with Deloris Charter (Puerto Rican, Jose’s lover, soon to be a mother). She would not be talking to him; Deloris was lying in her pool of blood in the bathtub.

Saint Rosaline’s Hospital. Somehow, Deloris was alive & was taken to ER/ICU. She was now pronounced braindead.
Dr. Hanson delivered the
Kathy
Aug 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I don’t think you can read one of these book without the other series. Book 2 called Blood Secrets. This is not because they can’t be read as a stand-alone. Either one can be. But that’s not my point. My point is this character, Jason Wright. This is one of those few characters that pull you in and make you want to read more and more about their lives. Actually, no different than those few friends in your life. That’s what K.L. Lamar has done. Made you intimately care about a fictional character ...more
Sue Wallace
Sep 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Blood Ties by K.L. Lamar.
Jason Wright, an assassin determined to discover who murdered his brother. All clues point to two crime lords, but one wrong move and Jason might be next.

Jason finds out his moral compass has shifted when he delves into the underworld of crime during a war between the two biggest drug cartels of the north and south. Things became more complicated when Jason learned that everything he knew was a lie. Everything he loves and cherishes might be lost forever.
Very good read w
Denise
Oct 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
First time in reading this author but the story line drew me. Jason is a character like someone I did not think I would read but I did. Now he has a murder he wants to know who did it which I find ironic at first. As i get into this one I find a character that is developing right before my eyes which is exciting. Murder is murder and since it hits close to home you are close to Jason to see if he can uncover what he needs to know. Revelations are abound as he discovers some truths which this one ...more
Heather W
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Blood Ties: A Jason Wright Novel is an intriguing read.

The character of Jason Wright is intelligent, enigmatic, and a hitman who commands millions of dollars. His life is overturned when he becomes a father and then his brother is murdered. The storyline is well written and compelling, with violence, murder, cartels, danger, and intrigue.

I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Jaime Reynolds
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
An intriguing start to what is sure to be a great series. The beginning was a bit confusing as you are learning who is who and their connections. But soon I was enthralled in Jason’s world with a gripping storyline full of danger, drama and plenty of action. If you are a fan of the latter then this is one you don’t want to miss. I look forward to the next book to find out more and what happens next.
Nicole
Oct 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a fast-paced thriller that kept me engaged from beginning to end. My only complaint is cliffhanger ending, but that’s to be expected with most series. Recommend!
Zastera Mario
is currently reading it
Oct 21, 2020
TaniaRina
Oct 25, 2020

• Don't Give Up on Me (Otter Bay, Maine #1)
  • What the Tide Brings
  • Say You'll Be Mine
  • Murders on the Ridge:  Mystery in Briar County
  • Girl from the Tree House (Women of Our Time #1)
  • Second Chance
  • Clean Your House Like a Pro: Proven Methods To Keep Your Home Organized, Deep Clean All Your Rooms & Tidy Up Your House
  • The Girl who caught fire
  • Unstoppable Hope
  • The Cure (Kat Beckman, #1)
  • Burned (Kat Beckman, #3)
  • Fourteen Days (Kat Beckman, #2)
  • The Soft Whisper of Roses
  • Our Bridal Shop (March Sisters #1)
  • Trust A Stranger
  • With a Vengeance
  • Path of Secrets (Vital Secrets #4)

News & Interviews