Start by marking “Sweet (Darling Devils, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet (Darling Devils, #3)

Sweet

(Darling Devils #3)

*A Rockstar Romance*

Finding what others want to hide has been my lifeline for years.
So I don’t want to babysit a Rockstar, especially not one who thinks women are disposable.
I’ve never been good at keeping away from the Darling Devils.
Call it morbid curiosity but they fascinate me—he intrigues me. And Art Sweet, with his smoldering looks and wicked smile, is the most go
Published October 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Sweet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet

Start your review of Sweet (Darling Devils, #3)
Beth
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Art Sweet is the epitome of a Rockstar. Sex, drugs and rock n' roll is putting it lightly. He goes through women as if they are disposable. Because in his eyes, they are.

Enter Leo. She's different. She doesn't put up with bullshit or swoon over his rockstar status. She's not perfect but might just be perfect for him.

Leo and Art may be my favorite Darling Devils couple! They are both broken and lost. Together they find a connection neither of them expected.

Sweet reminds us that everyone has a
J. Saman
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It took me a little while to compile my thoughts into something that would adequately describe the feelings this book evokes. The hero is flawed. The heroine strong but broken. The story real yet extreme. All of it beautiful, poetic, and captivating. Gabrielle G. has a way with her words that weaves the reader into a world they didn't expect and holds them there with a story that is so unlike any other you cannot help but be sucked in. I will admit, I was wary of our hero. He starts out as an a* ...more
QueenOfBooks88
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story was definitely unexpected but nonetheless brilliant 😊 and definitely what you expect for a hot shot rockstar 😍

But it's always the quiet ones who can sometimes hold darkness within and put on a front for those around them,

Art Sweet - Gorgeous, brooding and a bit of a shite bag well that's what you're lead to believe however the realisation that he's just lost, feeling pushed aside and afraid of being alone proves you should never judge before truly knowing someone.

Leo - Such a strong
it.sgottabethebooks
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gabrielle G... She had me fall for Darling. Swoon for Trouble. But I bow down to Sweet. He stole my heart and is my favorite Darling Devil. Art and Leo have amazing chemistry. Both have issues, they are both broken and flawed. The pair seem to fill the cracks when within each others presence. Leo is a bad arse heroine and I love how she can hold her own against anyone. Her smart mouth and attitude is a major turn on. I had major girl crushing vibes for her. I can’t get enough of this series. Thi ...more
gretareadsromance
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-read, 2020-arc

I had no idea what to expect from Art Sweet's story but Gabrielle G delivered the perfect one for him!

Sweet is a story about a rockstar who is a bit lost. Art sees everyone finding their happy and can't figure out what is bothering him. In an attempt to get away from it all he finds Leo. Leo tries everything she can to hide herself from the Darling Devils but this Devil won't let her.

The dynamic written about Art and Lars had me questioning so much about what I thought I knew about the pair. Wh
Trish (Beautiful Chaos Reviews)
Gah, I love Gabrielle G's words. She puts together words in such a way you are immediately immersed in the painful, sometimes funny, but always meaningful world of her story. I have concluded that this series about the Darling Devils is one of the best I've read. There are so many reasons for this statement, but mostly because all the stories were like kaleidoscopes of movement and change. Art and Leo's story is no different.

Art has been going through some changes, as we know from Trouble. In T
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

I am sad that this is the final instalment in The Darling Devils series. But Gabrielle G. concludes this series with a SWEET rhapsody! Art and Leo's story was electrifying. They make quite the pair with their fractured pieces, but together are somehow whole. Leo is by far, one of my favorite heroines of Gabrielle G.'s. You definitely want to read this book, you will revel in this rockstar romance! Sweet by Gabrielle G. is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARIS
Raja
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was by far the third most realistic book I’ve read in a long time! The ages of everyone, the timeline, the events all seem too real to be in a book! Love love loved every minute of it!

I read this series completely out of order and I’m totally okay with that! Something told me that this would be my favorite book out of them all. Of course I will go back and read the rest BUT, this book did NOT disappoint!

Art had a problem! The book started off with said problem that lead to many more.
TheMommaBookClub
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet [Darling Devils, Book Three] by Gabrielle G

𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘪𝘯’𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦.
*~*~*~*
𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖: Art Sweet, drummer for The Darling Devils, is on a downward spiral after a near fatal car accident. Realizing that he’s now the last single member of his rock and has him questioning his place with
Hopelessly Addicted To Books
After reading the blurb I wasn't really sure what to expect it was deliberately vague and intrigued me. If ever a man was living upto the rockstar image it is Art Sweet. My first impressions were me cursing him in several languages honestly he is an absolute shit. However once you get beneath the bluster and bravado is man who feels lost and disconnected from his friends. Then there is Leo the keeper of so many secrets a strong woman who apart from her brother has always felt unwanted and unlove ...more
Kari Hansen
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Asher is a successful Rockstar who appears to be livings a charmed life as he has embraced all the perks that go along with it. Appearances can be deceiving as he hides his insecurities behind a demeanor of confidence both when it comes to life and love. With his world changing around him he doesn’t know what that means for him but when he meets Leo, she may just hold the answers he has been seeking.

Leo hasn’t let her past define her, but instead it has made her more fierce and resilient. In ord
Summerlynn83
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‪Once again Gabrielle G delivers an emotionally raw rockstar romance as only she can. With all the heartbreak, scars, and baggage that the real world has to offer. ‬
‪Art Sweet grabbed on to the rockstar persona with both hands and lived that life without apologizes. After the first chapter or two I dubbed him the most “punchable” character to date. I wasn’t sure if I could ever like him, let alone fall for him.‬
‪Leo, on the other hand, with her attitude about men and life in general had my atten
Bozena
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a conclusion to The Darling Devils series.
This is Art Sweet's story.
No, let me rephrase it, it's a damn hot, raw and emotional Sweet's story.
He lives according to the motto Sex, Drugs & Rock & Roll.
But hey, we're talking about a rock star here, so he lives to his reputation or whatever helps him sleep at night, right?

Wrong, so wrong...

Art, the sweet sex on legs Art, who is the dream of all female fans, downplays his importance or status in the band. He doesn't think he is of sign
Samantha Turbyfill
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have adored the Darling Devils right from the start they are everything rock and roll. Glam nights of partying and wild girls. But what happens when you've become the one who hasn't found love and you're left alone. This rock star life was so fun but now no one comes when you're hurt and your habits take a dark turn towards destruction.

Trust me when I say that Art Sweet is the worst kind of devil. The beyond gorgeous one with the insatiable silver tongue and the deep hurts that you can't see.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Universal

One damaged rockstar who enjoys the lifestyle. One equally damaged badass woman. Together the two are fire. Alas, they cannot really have each other, at least, not at this point in time. Will they ever be on the same page at the same time?

Dang but this one! Twisty, seriously emotionally intense, so sexy. I loved it. I loved Leo most of all, she's so strong, such a fierce badass. Perfect for damaged, vulnerable Art.

ARC via Wildfire Marketing Solutions for an honest review.

Rev
Thuy Taylor
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
The 3rd book in the Darling Devils series, Art Sweet is dodging his bandmates and trying to "figure" out his next step. When you hear rock star, there are the typical impressions or negative portrayals of a rock star, drugs, sex, trouble etc. Art Sweet is pretty much that. Leo is hired to keep an eye on him, to find out what's wrong and why he's going down the path he's been heading. Leo and Art have met before, but he can't place it.

The author writes real, raw stories and she does it well. The
Books I Flove
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the Darling Devil’s series and it’s Art Sweet’s story. Last, but not least. Sweet is sex on legs, and is totally living up on his rockstar picture: sex, drugs and Rock’n’Roll. And a lot. A bit too much... and I must admit that I absolutely did not like him in the beginning. But this is also something this author is known for: writing about ‘non like able’ people, because she wants to provoke feelings out of you. And she does, flawlessly I might add, so all for the win.
Le
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet is the final book in the Darling Devils' series, and it surrounds Art Sweet, the rock star who hasn't impressed me with his drugs, disposable women, and rock & roll. However, his story definitely makes this statement true, there's more to it than meets the eye. He has demons that he doesn't know how to deal with so he lashes out when he's upset. It takes a girl named Leo to actually help him. She has her own demons, but she's not one of those women who is all star struck when it comes to r ...more
Erin Lewis
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 star review Sweet (Darling Devils#3) by Gabrielle G

Gabrielle G is a new author to me and I have no idea what I have not come across her before. When time permits I will be reading the other books in this series.

What an emotional roller coaster of a read Sweet was. I was hooked on the story that she wove about rock star Art Sweet and the woman who would ease his demons, Leo.

Initially I didn’t like Art, he was an absolute jerk but Ms.G brought me around and I found myself fascinated by the man
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this awesome series and is Art and Leo’s story. Art is sexy and a womanizer who is a Rockstar that loves the lifestyle that comes with fame, but he is flawed and he needs people arounds him and is feeling a little lost as his bandmates have all found love with their significant others’. Leo is strong and broken, and when she wants something, she goes to get it with all guns blazing, but she also has some challenges to overcome along the way. This is a beautifully written ...more
Shh!! Me Time!!
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I legitimately binge read this series in three days!! It was that good!! If you love rock stars, drama, studs in their early forties, and add in romance this is the book for you!!

Art is a bassist in one the most popular bands around. He has watched not only one band mate fall in love but both of them. Art feels like he needs to get away and be by himself. He goes to his out at his parents place, but finds himself not really alone.

Leo is on another job, but this time she is going to be a babysit
Kathy
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not So Sweet

Book 3 in this series is not unicorns and rainbows, in fact it's sex and drugs without the rock & roll. A secret realized sends Art Sweet going off the deep end leaving the Darling Devil's in question
Nevermind that his band mates are settling down and not partying like it's 1999 anymore Art is having the ultimate pity party. Leo, a/k/a Eleanor is a mess but with major secrets of her own, it made sense for these two wounded hearts to heal each other. I will miss the Darling Devils and
Samantha
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! That was the perfect story for Art Sweet, from the outset he’s a bit of a butthead but we learn there is a whole lot more to him. His love interest is feisty and a little broken herself. These to come together and find a way to move past the things that have been plaguing them. You will laugh you will cry and you will definitely be hooked from the first page. I fell in love with Dan Darling then Lars Trouble took the top spot and I can safely say the Art Sweet has come in a stolen it again ...more
Rebecca
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding rockstar romance by Gabrielle G!!!🥰🥰🥰 I honestly don't know which book in the Darling Devil's Series is my favorite, and this is the series that made me fall in love with Gabrielle G's writing. ...more
S.S. Richards
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Darling Devils series shouldn't end... But every story has to come to an end (eventually)

Art is basically every female's dream man. He's a wild man, and who doesn't love a sexy, wild one? ;)
Leo on the other hand is a femme fatale (in my view) who knows what she wants and gets it no matter what the circumstances are. I love how she had to overcome so much to become the person she is and nothing and nobody will take that away from her.
Gabrielle G. rocked my world with this story (just like sh
Gina Burkart
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a very sweet story that ends this beautiful series. This is a story that will have your thoughts on a adventure of life, love. This story will melt your heart.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
The long awaited story of Art Sweet! It took me quite a few days after reading this one to write the review. We find out what happened at the end of Trouble with him. And we meet Leo aka Eleanor. She is linked closely with someone Art knows...I can’t write a lot in this review without spoiling it. This was a decent book. I was hoping for more. I do like the issues it addressed and I really liked Leo who is an independent woman. This one didn’t quite stay with me or affect me like Darling or Trou ...more
Marnie
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fast Moving Rocker Romance ...
As a reader I was always particular about starting a new series with the first book, but as a blogger that has gone out the window which in most case was ok, but not so with Gabrielle G’s rocker series, Darling Devils. Starting with the third book, Sweet, I feel as though I’ve missed out on the dynamics of Art Sweet and his band mates as I joined him at the start of his story as he’s high tailing it out of town and blow jobbing his way across the US to his parent’s
Jessica (Novel Confessions Book Blog)
I’m new to Gabrielle G, but also to The Darling Devils Series. To better prepare myself for Sweet I binged Darling and Trouble. Just in case anything in those books were relevant to Sweet. I’m so glad I did! Reading them back to back enhanced the story for me. I understood why Art was struggling so much in this book. The Darling Devils all have a vulnerable side you wouldn’t necessarily expect to see in seasoned, bad boy rock stars. Vulnerability and sensitivity don’t scream rock star.

Gabrielle
Amy
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet is the third and last book in the Darling Devils series. Art has “run away” from the band after being released from the hospital and he’s trying to come to terms with the changes in his bandmates’ lives. Leo has been hired to keep an eye on him and they have an instant connection. Will past secrets tear them apart?

Art has always been the cliché version of rock star: sex, drugs, and rock and roll, and I wasn’t too sure I was going to be able to like him. However, after reading his story, I

• Naughty in the Night (Hot Halloween Nights #2)
  • Spells in the Night (Hot Halloween Nights #1)
  • Dirty Puppet
  • War Games (Game Series #2)
  • Shadows (Bayou Magic #1)
  • Whipped Cream of the Crop (The Way To A Man's Heart #11)
  • Mating the Huntress (Monsters and Mates, #1)
  • Pride and Papercuts (The Austens, #5)
  • Reckless Invitation (The Reckless Rockstar #2)
  • My Fake Christmas Fiancé (Kane Christmas #1)
  • Gild (The Plated Prisoner, #1)
  • Donut Disturb (Donut Disturb #1)
  • Pretty Painful (The Fallen Gods, #1)
  • Last Immortal Dragon (Gray Back Bears, #6)
  • A Very Beastly Christmas (Gray Back Bears, #7)
  • Then I Met You (Love in Everton, #6)
  • Spells (Bayou Magic #2)
  • Secrets in the Night (Hot Halloween Nights #3)
Real - Raw - Authentic.
Because life is not always easy.

Gabrielle G.'s writing is driven by pure emotion and will leave you out of breath, yearning for more, while at the same time wiping away tears.

She will do anything for a hot cup of tea, still celebrates her half-birthdays, and feels everyone has an inner temptuous voice.

Born in France and having lived in Switzerland, Gabrielle currently reside

Darling Devils (3 books)
  • Darling (Darling Devils, #1)
  • Trouble (Darling Devils, #2)