Start by marking “Sparking Magic (Protectors Academy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sparking Magic (Protectors Academy, #1)

Sparking Magic

(Protectors Academy #1)

Three sexy elemental mages, a shifter and a magic freak who sparks their magic in weird ways. Yeah, what could go wrong in this scenario? Welcome to the Protectors Academy!

I don’t know who I am. I don’t know how I got here. But I know if I stop running, I will never be free.

When I burst from the woods into a rush of headlights and asphalt and open night sky, I think I’ve m
Kindle Edition
Published June 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Sparking Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sparking Magic

Start your review of Sparking Magic (Protectors Academy, #1)
Joe Pranaitis
Jul 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Author Nika Gray brings us the tale of Sadie. She is found running through the woods and picked up by the headmaster of the Protectors Academy. For a while Sadie doesn't know who she is or where she's from but the headmaster wants to protect her after she preformed some magic that he had never seen before. Sadie goes along with it and is introduced to his daughter Kelly and they set her up to take classes. One of the classes who's book had interested her was the magical history and the sections ...more
Christina Luberts
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
First I would say read the free prequel, before you read this. We have a story that brings new ideas into this academy readings.. Sadie has been in foster car for most of her life. An outsider, who realizes she can trust no-one. Then one night at work her life changes, but is it for the good or bad? Who do you trust now? Why still and outsider in a new school? Can anyone help her?

April
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This is my first book by this author and I absolutely loved it. A good storyline and fantastic characters. The story flowed effortlessly and there was never a dull moment.
Margie  Murrow
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I loved it Sadie is great. The plot is strong and believable. I can't wait to read
the next installment.
Harlequin Madness
I thoroughly enjoyed this book!

Sadie never knew magic existed until right before she was kidnapped. Then, nothing. All her memories, gone. The next thing she knows, she’s running for her life through the forest. Professor Hotchkiss comes across her and brings her home. He’s the headmaster at an academy for mages. Until she gets her memory back, and her magic under control, she must remain there as a student.

Sadie’s character is pretty pragmatic and easy to like. Her no nonsense style when goin
Kaye
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ONE FANTASTIC MAGICAL OVERLOAD!!!
Flipping freak! Nika brusts through full throttle, riding the wings of a raging inferno, lighting up the night and watching it burn, fusing this little guy together piece by jagged piece. Braided, bound and entangled, showcasing the explosive ups and agonizing downs, testing our characters in ways they could have never anticipated. Anarchy runs rampant and havoc is rife, rolling out the drama, intrigue, turmoil, spiraling suspense and intense situations, along wi
Lisa Garrett
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am so glad that I gave this new author a try the book was very good! The characters are well developed and the storyline flows nicely. There were a few spots in the book that could have gone a little smoother but for a brand new author's first book, I was highly impressed. This is an RH paranormal academy story about a girl who has unusual powers, shifters, and mages. There are plenty of sexy men, fun times, and lots of twists and turns to keep you glued to the pages in this book! I am definit ...more
Kristy
Jul 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shes running for her life from the screams and the people who did this who are they and more importantly who is she. Her name is Sadie but she doesn't remember it write away shes saved by the Dean of the Protectors Academy something is wrong the boys here are different shes drawn to them her enemies are many and even those she thought she could trust may betray her. And if her secret comes out she will be killed. I think this is a good start to a new series my only issue was the multiple POV it ...more
Nikki
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sparks sure are flying!

The start of this book is a great start to a series. Our heroine is fleeing, but from what? She finds refuge, maybe? As Sadie works to remember who she is and to try to fit in at the Protectors Academy, she’s also fighting some strong urges towards some of her classmates. Can Sadie begin to uncover who she really is and learn to control her magic? Can the guys she’s meeting be any help at all?
Brie
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
Nora
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is very well written. Characters are well developed and are relatable. They feel like actual people with emotion and all. It's a poor girl who had a bad life due to foster system. One night everything changes but who do you trust when meeting new people. It's academy set. Can't go wrong there. Very good. ...more
Honey
Mar 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Protectors Academy!

I loved it and would recommend it! I could definitely tell that Alexis was up to no good that much was obvious. And man I wouldn’t mind being Sadie with all these strong mages. If she isn’t human what is she?!! Also is Declan and Aiden going to be apart of the “team!” I just got the second book so I hope I will find out soon haha
KLynn
Jul 25, 2022 rated it really liked it
3.75
This was a little predictable, but surprisingly good. (Coming off a dnf so perspective might be skewed).
Our MFC is an orphan who discovers she has unusual magic. After escaping from a lab she is discovered and taken to an academy where they train kids to fight the fae. The problem with this scenario is our MFC just might be the very thing she's being trained to fight against.
Gen
Dec 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
INTERESTING BEGINNING

This story lives me wanting more. There was a story before this one which remained murky and leaves the audience wanting to know more about the main character. The mystery of Sadie's life is slowly evolving and I'm curious to know what happened next.
T.
Apr 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-ultd
Sparking Magic, the first book of the Protectors Academy series, is an ebook I downloaded from Kindle Unlimited. There were an awful lot of coincidental circumstances to move this storyline forward, but overall I enjoyed the story quite a bit.
michelle rivera
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Looking forward to the next book!

Interesting storyline and I look forward to the next book in this series. Hope we get to learn more about those fae wars and the heroines mysterious past.
Katelyn
Jul 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Loved. Big mystery needing to be uncovered
3 love interests. Need to read the next book now
Mai
May 24, 2021 rated it liked it
3+. Interesting start to a series.
MB
Oct 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good start to the series

Pretty good. The writing and character development was good. I am intrigued and I am looking forward to reading what happens next.
Rebecca Davison
Jun 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Best in A Long Time

Finally, A magic Academy with an original story line again!! I could have done without alk of the very explicit sexual scenes, but over alk great book!
Serenity  Wynter
Jan 25, 2021 rated it liked it
academy

a lot of things are missing. more class participation would be nice. the relationships need more than just sex to move story along
Terra
Jun 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good but similar

If you like RH and academy this is top notch. However, it does read like another series. I would recommend and looking forward to Book 2
Katie
Jun 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ooohh

I loved this. I adore interesting magic academy books and this one did not disappoint. I'm intrigued and can't wait to read the next book.
Miranda Casco
Jul 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love the characters and hate that I have to wait for the next book! I am so hooked 😍
Kimberley
Sujata Gangal
Aug 26, 2020
Natalie N
Jul 27, 2020

• Legacy Academy: Year One (Legacy Academy, #1)
  • Discovery of Magick (Dark Light Academy, #1)
  • Legacy Academy: Year Two (Legacy Academy, #2)
  • A Whisper Before Dawn (Briarwitch Academy, #1)
  • Bloodfire Academy (Cursed Magic #1)
  • Legacy Academy: Year Three (Legacy Academy, #3)
  • Dark Magic University (Dark Magic #1)
  • Academy Obscura: The Flame Within (Academy Obscura, #1)
  • Dark Arts (Society of Ancient Magic #1)
  • Summoned by Magic (Drexel Academy, #1)
  • Crescent Wolves (Supernatural Shifter Academy, #1)
  • Hidden Power (Academy of Elemental Magic, #1)
  • Blood Moon (New Moon, #2)
  • Magic 101 (Paranormal Academy, #1)
  • Forged from the Ashes (Wings of War, #1)
  • A Dream Before Dawn (Briarwitch Academy, #2)
  • Dark Magic University 2 (Dark Magic #2)
  • Academy of Mages & Shifters I
Nika Gray is living her happily-ever-after with her family in sunny California. She loves stories that are both supernatural and have a big swoon factor to them. Her heroines are strong, strong-willed and sassy and are fully appreciated by their mates.

If you want to hear about new releases and receive exclusive content, sign-up at: https://sendfox.com/lp/m5wqxm

Protectors Academy (2 books)
  • Defense Magic (Protectors Academy, #2)