Start by marking “Righteous Anger” as Want to Read:

(DCI Rob Miller #3)

Librarian's Note: This is an alternate cover edition of ASIN B0862D5LWV

What if it was your child that got taken?

That’s the desperate plea from little Katie Wells' parents as they beg the public to help find their daughter. A county-wide search begins led by Senior Investigating Officer, Rob Miller but no trace of Katie is found.

When the National Crime Agency is called in t
Kindle Edition
Published September 24th 2020 by Mortlake Press Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Righteous Anger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Righteous Anger

Start your review of Righteous Anger
Marj Ward
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the DCI Rob Miller series. Having read and really enjoyed books 1 and 2, I was delighted to be provided with an ARC of book 3 by the Author. This book is my favourite. I loved it. DCI Rob Miller is dispatched to a home where a young girl is missing, having failed to reach school one morning. What is thought to be an abducted child case turns out to be much more. The Author did a phenomenal job telling the story in this book. I hope we have book 4 very soon. The opinion ex ...more
Tam
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fast-paced! Riveting! Emotional! Suspenseful! Compelling! Complex! This book brings it ALL! It was an artful melding of twisted psychological thrills and nail-biting suspense. THIS is how you keep a series fresh and exciting and keep a reader coming back for more!

*I received a complimentary ARC of this book in order to read and provide a voluntary, unbiased and honest review, should I choose to do so.
Robert Browning
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Stupendous -Awe-Inspiring and just brilliant!”
I just love these books and each story just gets better and better and better and I just love the writing style and the way you so easily get straight into the story! This series is addictive, believable and is “by the seats of your pants read!”
The start of the book is the best staring as it grabs your interest immediately drawing you into the story the killer and then Rob Miller and his team. The intricate beginning describes perfectly the what sho
ken  Fowler
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Third times the treat

This in my mind was the best yet full of surprise, mis-direction and soul searching detail . A very sad subject handled carefully to enlighten us as much as entertain in this mad world we live in now
They are all worth a read , although all linked by the team the novels stand alone as excellent thrillers and I’m up for many more good work B.L Pearce
Billie
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant read.
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building.
Can't wait to read what the author brings out next.
Recommend reading.
Melinda
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Never disappoints.

This is a fantastic and realistic police procedural. BL Pearce has created a wonderful cast of characters that keep developing more through each book. Every scene is written in a way that you can truly picture the setting. Looking forward to book 4.
Eleanor Andersen
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Couldn’t put it down

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Lots of action from start to finish, I look forward to reading the next in the series.
Mary Johnson
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An easy and pleasant read. I seem to enjoy this series more with each book. This was an enjoyable story and I am really liking the characters. There is angst (as usual) for the lead characters but in these books, it doesn’t overwhelm them or their duties to up hold the law.

The odd bit stretches one’s imagination but then again, it IS fiction.
Kristi
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Action and adventure captivate you from the start. Suspense keeps you turning the pages along with twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat. Warning once you start reading, you may find it hard to put down. If you're a fan of a great suspense mystery, you don't want to miss this one. The characters are engaging, strong and well developed. The story line is well thought out, described very well and well written.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily l
Anuschka-Marie'
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really very good book. Having a child go missing is horrible and what a parent is willing to do to find them. Story leads you one way than takes a totally different surprising turn. Could not put book down,worth reading.

Heather W
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Righteous Anger: A frantic hunt for a child killer is the third book in the DCI Rob Miller series and is the best one... so far.

This book is well written and depicts every parent's nightmare; the disappearance of their child. Can Rob Miller and his team find the person responsible? This story had me glued to the pages from start to finish.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Sue Wallace
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Righteous anger by B.L. Pearce.
This is book 3 of DI Rob Miller.
A brilliant read. Love the Story and most of the characters. Rob is my favourite. Looking forward to reading more in this series. 5*.
Sharon
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant British thriller, there may be some triggers for some readers as it does involve the kidnapping and murder of young girls. I really enjoy reading this author, she has a wonderful way of telling a story that keeps the reader mesmerized from start to finish.

janice robertson
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Righteous Anger

Well that's me read all three books in this series and I have enjoyed every one the story lines have just got better every time can't wait for next instalment
Jill Bristow
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easy to read

Unpleasant back stories, but no blood and gore. Just carefully put together. Some irritating wrong words, e.g. turnstile, when stile would be the correct word. And a couple of other oddities, but didn’t really detract from the book. Hoping for another in the series.
Carolann
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, B L Pearce, certainly knows how to get you going!!!!! Such a sad, sad story!! I've tried to imagine how I would feel if a child of mine went missing, and not knowing where they are, but I can't, it's too much to even think about!! But this book certainly makes you do that!! For DCI Rob Miller and his team, it's their job to find out!! So brilliantly researched, and written, that I cannot wait for the 4th book!! Superb!!
Pauline Margaret Dean
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Righteous Anger

Third book in the series and they keep on getting better and better.Storyline was brilliant and main characters are so credible,bring on number 4.
Jeanne Richardson
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by B.L. Pearce; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Cath
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book three of the DCI Rob Miller series and starts with an eleven year old girl called Katie Wells go missing on her way to school. She should have met up with her best friend Candy for their walk to school together, but only Candy arrived. Her mother Lisa is distraught when the school call her to ask where her daughter is. She then calls her estranged husband Brian, who then blames her for being too busy with her new boyfriend Sergio, to look after their daughter! Not a happy relationsh ...more
Catherine Skeet-Yaffe
Another brilliant read from this author. I love the fully fleshed out characters, DCI Miller of course but I've grown quite fond of his girlfriend Jo Maguire so I was pleased to see her play more of a role in this book. The tension builds as does the pace, and although there is quite a large cast the author does an incredible job of keeping the momentum going through well thought out dialogue. If you like your crime thrillers fast, with lots of twists and turns then I would highly recommend this ...more
Catherine
Oct 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Quite good

Very readable, not riveting but a good story. A little bit predictable and unrealistic in places but overall quite good.
kevin jones
Oct 10, 2020
susanshaw
Sep 26, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Pain of Never: It is in the mundane that nightmares are born. (DS Lasser Book 24)
  • Best Served Cold: A DCI Harry Grimm Novel (A DCI Harry Grimm Novel #2)
  • The Dead Call (Hidden Norfolk #6)
  • Point of no Return: A Scottish Crime Thriller (A DCI Harry McNeil Crime Thriller Book 7)
  • The Silent Quarry (DI Winter Meadows, #1)
  • A Death Most Monumental (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers, #8)
  • Grimm Up North
  • Ruthless Crimes (DCI Sophie Allen #9)
  • Suffer the Children (DI Winter Meadows, #3)
  • The Artisan (DI Erica Swift #3)
  • The White Forest Killings (DI Ruth Hunter #6)
  • The Bones of the Dead: A DCI Will Blake Novel (DCI Will Blake Crime Mystery Thrillers Book 3)
  • Frozen Minds (DI Winter Meadows, #2)
  • Deadly Choices (Detective Zoe Finch Book 2)
  • The Big Man Upstairs (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers, #7)
  • Deadly Wishes (Detective Zoe Finch Book 1)
  • Child Behind the Wall (Detective Ray Paterson # 6)
  • Fearful Symmetry: A DCI Will Blake Novel
B.L.Pearce is an English crime writer and author of the DCI Rob Miller series.

Download a FREE book at www.blpearce.com.

DCI Rob Miller (4 books)
  • The Surrey Stalker (DCI Rob Miller, #1)
  • The Revenge Killer (DCI Rob Miller #2)
  • The Box Hill Murders (DCI Rob Miller, #4)

News & Interviews