Start by marking “No Good” as Want to Read:
No Good

No Good

(Dayton #2)

It started off with a lie, and a one-night stand gone terribly wrong. Although I knew nothing good would come from my encounter with Bellamy West, the small town’s gorgeous bad boy, I didn’t expect him to throw jet fuel onto the already flaming wreckage of my life
Kindle Edition
Published October 16th 2020

To ask other readers questions about No Good, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Good

Start your review of No Good
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g
no-good
'NO GOOD' is the second full length enemies to lovers book in Stevie J. Cole & L.P. Lovell's (Dayton #2) series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' This is Bellamy and new girl Drew's story.

When these two announced that we'd be going back to Dayton I was overly excited to get my hands on this book. These two together are dynamite and I have everything crossed that we get more. I just can't get enough. This ticked all my boxes and left me with my heart bursting.

Seventeen year old Drew is fo
lowkeyreader
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was enjoyable to read. This book had me totally hooked from the beginning.

Drew and Bellamy's enemies-to-lovers story is not your typical one. The chemistry between them was amazing. They're from two opposites world, but somehow they're similar and perfect for each other.

This is an amazing read for my first time reading a book by both authors. Definitely going to keep my eyes out on the next one
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Shelves: 2020, top-read-2020
One of my absolute top reads of the year! I don’t get to read these two authors as often as I should-and by that I mean every single day for the rest of my life. I knew from literally the second page that I was going to love this book-and it seriously exceeded all of my wildest, dirtiest expectations.
Bellamy was insanely hot, and with Drew together it was just one atomic fireball of amazing. Their relationship was raw and gritty-it was a seriously emotionally painful ride at times, but these tw
Kari Wicked Reads & Dreams
4.5 Explosive Banter Stars!!

No Good is book two in the Dayton series.  I loved book one No Prince and couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby when I heard they were going to continue on with the series.  Each book will feature a different couple and is in dual POV's and can be read as a standalone.
This starts off right up in our faces with a scene that is filled with some sexy steam.  Ooh lordy, hold on to your panties ladies.  It's straight up fire and I knew we were done for with these two.
Bookobsession000
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
After reading No Prince, I had my fingers crossed that we would get more from the bad boys of Dayton. When No Good was announced, I WAS SO EXCITED!!!

No Good was an enjoyable enemies to lovers romance that focused on Bellamy and the new girl, Drew. Bellamy is the bad boy that we love to hate. He whispers dirty words and leaves us all a melting mess. But underneath it all, he has such a kind heart and I loved seeing a softer side to him when it came to his mum and his little brother.
Drew reminde
Ga Books LoverX
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wowzers y'all, nothing is held back in Dayton High. The characters are complicated, dramatic, and and down right dirty! No Good is about bad boy Bellamy and new girl Drew and how their chemistry explodes from the pages like no other!

All in all this book was fun to read and the authors did a good job of portraying the plot! The chemistry was off the charts and the story was dripping with drama, I give it 4 outta 5 stars and am looking forward to what is next with these characters!

PS: Thank you t
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 SO GOOD STARS!! BELLAMY, BELLAMY, BELLAMY....that is all my heart keeps saying. I absolutely loved this book, SO MUCH!!! Bellamy and Drew hit all my emotion buttons all the way through. I never wanted this story to end, but unfortunately it had to. You must read this book.
Isabelle MBTL

4.5 STARS REVIEW

Young Adult/New Adult, Contemporary Romance, High School Bully, Enemies-to-Lovers

First Person, Dual-POV

This is book #2 of Dayton series, but it can be read as a standalone. Even though the setting is the same and the characters are interconnected each book has a different couple and their story arch is completed by the end of the story.

Contains issues and situations some may find triggering.

Multifaceted characters, with great, fast-p

Renee
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing

He was the reprobate king of Dayton high. I was the bitter princess cast out of my kingdom. And we were at war. It started off with a lie, and a one-night stand gone terribly wrong. Although I knew nothing good would come from my encounter with Bellamy West, the small town's gorgeous bad boy, I didn't expect him to throw jet fuel onto the already flaming wreckage of my life. Then step back with a sexy
Tees_BookCave
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What have I just read? This book was pure epic! This was an enemies to lovers at its finest, the game of who can one up one another. To getting her fired, to getting him arrested, what could possibly go wrong.

Oh I know, lines become blurred and that hate that you have once harboured is starting to thin out and is turning into a craving of lust, and stolen touches. This good girl has gone to the bad side and you can’t help but just hold on and enjoy this ride.

When I first found out about this b
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'No Good' is the second book of the 'Dayton' series by this author. Told in dual Perspectives , this book was definitely one of the best enemies to lovers trope ever!

Drew and Bellamy are love and I absolutely loved their banter. What I liked the most was the spirit Drew had. She gave as good as she got and that definitely made this book a lot better than it could have been.

Drew and Bellamy have been at war for years. They both love tormenti
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bellamy West is the king of the school, the bad boy all the girl clamor for, and the one man Drew wishes she had never caught the eye of. Every time she turns around he is there, invading her space, making advances and lude comments that bother her more than she cares to admit. When her father had her sent to Dayton High she never thought she'd be fending off some handsome troublemaker and his hood alum friends, but she is, and every interaction they have the more dangerous things get.

There is n
Felicity 'Flick'
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve just finished this book and oh my goodness. Stevie and Lp have done it again. I didn’t know how much I missed reading No Prince until I started reading No Good. I missed the guys, I missed Hendrix and his wacky but funny way. The Little Einstein’s song will never be the same thanks to him.

Bellamy is a bad boy, is a guy you don’t want to mess with. You deal on his turf, say goodbye to your car or house as he will make an example out of you with his friends - Wolf and Hendrix.
Walk the corri
Sarah Light
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Take a seat and get comfortable readers, this book is going to take you on an adventure that you won’t soon forget. Stevie J Cole and LP Lovell sure know how to write the bad boys that I can say for sure, Bellamy and the guys of Dayton are rough and tumble, down and dirty, bad boys.

Dayton High welcomes the new girl on the block, Drew. The rich girl with Daddy issues didn’t know what she was in-store for at the new school, but Bellamy sure wasn’t it. Drew, however, isn’t your typical spoiled pri
Maria Angie Mendoza
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the Dayton Series and one of my most anticipated reads of the year. After book 1 No Prince, I wished for the authors to write more stories about the other characters in Dayton.
These authors granted my wish and delivered in spades!
Nevertheless this book can be read as a standalone!
Once again, this dynamic duo got together and delivered one hell of a story. These are not your typical high schoolers and this book is certainly for adults only.
Fast paced, edgy and smoking hot, in
Jen Jen
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These two ladies know how to write a book.
Bellamy West is you typical bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks. He runs the schools, he owns the school, girls want a piece of him , and guys want to be him. With a reputation to protect and keep up, Bellamy comes face to face with the one person that could bring the bad boy to his knees.
Drew Morgan is your typical rich girl living on daddy's money. She just got kicked out of boarding school, now she's headed to Dayton High School, where the slum
Bibliobi
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No Good is so good. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
In the book two we go back to Dayton High and Bellamy is having trouble with new girl Drew. What I liked is that story wasn't just rich girl meets bad guy, but two different people finding home in eachother. Bellamy made me want to go in the book and hug him. Lovell and Cole know how to make bad boy be bad and still make you want to protect him from the world. Drew,a rich girl meets the poor world. She knows money makes the world go round but in this new school she finds
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Jenna, ☆☆☆☆

This was an absolutely fantastic story!! Both main characters were great in their own ways. Bellamy, the bad boy, poor kid yet there was so much more to him than what you think. And our heroine Drew was the rich girl but not your typical rich girl at all. I enjoyed how their story flowed. My favorite part about this book was the quick attraction that happened. But the work up to them falling in love was such a slow boil that I really just fell in absolute love with that part. It was
Sophie Randall
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Arc in exchange for an honest review.
Wow this book was amazing, I already fell in love with the first book as soon as I read it and this one was somehow even better.

I was not prepared for how good, yet such a bad boy that he was and I can't help but emphasise how much he met his perfect match in Drew.

They were electric, magnetic, fireworks immediately and I loved reading their journey and their story. The plot was amazing and I was hooked throughout - I am so excited to read the next in the ser
TINA WILLIAMS
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Words can not express how much I loved this book. Broken little rich girl encounters bad boy from the wrong side of town and chaos ensues. They fight an explosive attraction while seeing just who can destroy the other’s life first. This book is just everything, dark, intense, heart warming and steamy. I loved every second of it. Bellamy and Drew were a perfect match for each other. The side characters were tragic, harsh and great comic relief. I can’t recommend this book enough. It is really an ...more
michelle Shelly
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Bellamy ❤️

I love a good bully romance and that is just what you get with this beaut. Bellamy and Drucella are fantastic characters. He’s the bad sexy guy and she’s the fiery rich girl. I absolutely love her personality and how she doesn’t let Bellamy get anything on her. Their banter with each other is fun to read about and their chemistry is off the charts hot.
The two authors that are giving us this great series are two of my favorites. Their writing always leaves me satisfied and I can’t wa
Carrie Rogers
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Buckle up for a while ride back to Dayton High. This story by two of my favorite authors has it all....rich girl with daddy issues (check) and hot bad boy (check and double check). This story has great scenes with the whole Dayton gang including Hendrix and Wolf. Once I started reading I couldn't but it down. Go get yourself some Bellamy and Drew they won't disappoint.
ilovebooks
4.5*
I loved No Prince so I was really excited when the authors announced that this was going to be a series.
I really liked No Good but I didn’t enjoy it as much as I enjoyed No prince and it was a bit too long.
Gin
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HOLY COW! I barely have words! This is a not-to-be-missed, absolutely fantastic story. I loved the first book in the series and this one is just as good. It has Bellamy front and center with his drug dealing, car stealing, party pals Hendrix and Wolf at his side. This group of guys are the hot bad boys of Dayton. The poverty ridden bad side of town with its dilapidated buildings, crime on every corner and no way out. The high school should have metal detectors but no one cares or has the money. ...more
The Smutbrarians
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feels 2
Steam 2
Storyline 3.5
Overall Rating 3.5
Kindle eArc provided by Authors
Reviewed by Stephanie

This is the second book in the Dayton High series but can be read as a stand-alone. This one started out smoking hot and heavy with two sexy strangers looking for a night of fun in the back of a van. Perfect start to a book if you ask me. It definitely had my attention right away. What was supposed to be a walk on the wide side turned into a little more than these characters expected.

“It wasn’t just
Lita Thomas
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
No Good (Dayton # 2) by Stevie J Cole & L.P. Lovell is Bellamy's story. I was looking forward to this next book in the series. Thought I would be catching up with Zepp and Monroe. Was initially confused because I didn't remember Bellamy so I had to go back to No Prince. After I did a brief catch up, I wasn't sure if I even cared about Bellamy. Hendrick was the stand out for me. No Prince is not a necessary read for this book however I would advise reading it anyway. I really enjoyed it and like ...more
Rhiannon King
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Back in to the world of the bad boys of Dayton with this enemies to lovers romance and I couldn't be more excited. I love when this duo write together, their writing never fails to pull me in. No Good is one of my favourite reads this year.
If you read No Prince then you'd remember who Bellamy is, well now he has his own story to tell of surviving the only way he knows how so he can help his mum and how he fell for the new rich girl.

I wasn't sure if I'd love Bellamy as much as I loved Zepp from
Jessica Roessler
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing

The title of this book may be "No Good", but that certainly isn't the case when it comes to the words that grace these pages!

No Good was a great read, and the moment I realized it was on my Kindle, I opened the first page, and I was HOOKED! &It just so happens that it was like 11pm, and I had to be up at 6.
But that goes to show just how intriguing and addicting this story is.

Drew is the new girl in school. Her father in his attempt to get back to her, places her in a public school. Now for Dre
SCBookAddict
Such a fun read!

No Good is the second interconnected book in the Dayton High series and can EASILY be read as a standalone. It features Bellamy, the rough around the edges, gives no f*cks king of Dayton High, and Drew, the rich girl that is forced to attend Dayton High as a form of punishment.

These two are like oil and water. Bellamy tries to use bullying/intimidation tactics on Drew only to have her one up him and throw it right back in his face. The back and forth between them is so much fun
Jeanette Oglesby
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 So Good Stars!!!

No Good was sooo good. Bad boy meets rich girl. Bellamy and Drucella start out as enemies. He's a bad boy on so many levels and she's just trying to get through her senior year at a new school. The chemistry between these two explodes instantly on the pages and he brings out the bad girl in her. Their story is not your usual enemies to lovers/bully romance...no....they take things to a whole new level. Their love/hate relationship is over the top with a game of revenge. I was
Stevie J. Cole likes to write realistic stories with raw, gritty characters you should hate but can't help but to love.

She's obsessed with rock music, loves sloths, and has an unnatural obsession with British accents.

Her books are not recommended for the faint of heart.

Dayton (2 books)