Start by marking “No Good (Dayton, #2)” as Want to Read:
No Good  (Dayton, #2)

No Good

(Dayton #2)

It started off with a lie, and a one-night stand gone terribly wrong. Although I knew nothing good would come from my encounter with Bellamy West, the small town’s gorgeous bad boy, I didn’t expect him to throw jet fuel onto the already flaming wreckage of my life
Published October 16th 2020

Start your review of No Good (Dayton, #2)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g
no-good
'NO GOOD' is the second full length enemies to lovers book in Stevie J. Cole & L.P. Lovell's (Dayton #2) series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' This is Bellamy and new girl Drew's story.

When these two announced that we'd be going back to Dayton I was overly excited to get my hands on this book. These two together are dynamite and I have everything crossed that we get more. I just can't get enough. This ticked all my boxes and left me with my heart bursting.

Seventeen year old Drew is fo
Penny
so i woke up this week and decided to read a series full of teenage drama and actually like it. wtf.

the ratings are not entirely trustworthy, because there are many things wrong with these books, but the couples are just 🥰🥺🥵✨
also—the author completely fucks up the stories on the last 10%, but i'm pretending that stuff never happens.

now i need books about the rest of the boys so i can continue not thinking for a few days 😭
Snow
Oct 28, 2020 rated it liked it
so....

first to make things clear, I'm a huge fan of this writing duo.
I have been for a long time and I am very well intertwined with their work, cause their writing is simply outstanding.

And although I am pretty much biased cause I prefer their earlier books, which are dark and action packed and overwhelmingly devious...I can't really say that I am thrilled with their venture into the NA mainstream trope...

So, that being said, I have to state that I liked book 1 better than this one...

why did I
Beeg Panda
Predictable: same formula / structure of previous book in this series
Still enjoyed it somewhat because I like a good bad boy (and boy, is he bad) and also because he has less than zero interest in any ow… and he makes it known…shuts them down viciously LOL
She’s a spoilt brat but he adores her and vice versa…
He loves with his whole being, this little alpha

I like that the author kept it realistic: they don’t have a ride-off-into-the-sunset or a rags-to-splendid-riches kind of ending after his p
Mimiorphee
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc
"I’m a villain who just wants the princess.”“Me? Oh, no, I’m the evil queen.”

With the anticipation of more heartbreak, more scorching hot scenes and swoon-worthy characters, my favorite duo of authors, Stevie J. Cole and L.P. Lovell take us back into the strained atmosphere of Dayton and Barrington, where the animosity between the two schools reached new levels. Their worlds coexists with a fierce hatred for each other. Pranks, violence and competition rage.

After Zepp and Red in No Prince,
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, top-read-2020
One of my absolute top reads of the year! I don’t get to read these two authors as often as I should-and by that I mean every single day for the rest of my life. I knew from literally the second page that I was going to love this book-and it seriously exceeded all of my wildest, dirtiest expectations.
Bellamy was insanely hot, and with Drew together it was just one atomic fireball of amazing. Their relationship was raw and gritty-it was a seriously emotionally painful ride at times, but these tw
lowkeyreader
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was enjoyable to read. This book had me totally hooked from the beginning.

Drew and Bellamy's enemies-to-lovers story is not your typical one. The chemistry between them was amazing. They're from two opposites world, but somehow they're similar and perfect for each other.

This is an amazing read for my first time reading a book by both authors. Definitely going to keep my eyes out on the next one
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 SO GOOD STARS!! BELLAMY, BELLAMY, BELLAMY....that is all my heart keeps saying. I absolutely loved this book, SO MUCH!!! Bellamy and Drew hit all my emotion buttons all the way through. I never wanted this story to end, but unfortunately it had to. You must read this book.
Tash  Soul Sisters Divine Moment with Books
After reading No Prince, I had my fingers crossed that we would get more from the bad boys of Dayton. When No Good was announced, I WAS SO EXCITED!!!

No Good was an enjoyable enemies to lovers romance that focused on Bellamy and the new girl, Drew. Bellamy is the bad boy that we love to hate. He whispers dirty words and leaves us all a melting mess. But underneath it all, he has such a kind heart and I loved seeing a softer side to him when it came to his mum and his little brother.
Drew reminde
SCBookAddict
Such a fun read!

No Good is the second interconnected book in the Dayton High series and can EASILY be read as a standalone. It features Bellamy, the rough around the edges, gives no f*cks king of Dayton High, and Drew, the rich girl that is forced to attend Dayton High as a form of punishment.

These two are like oil and water. Bellamy tries to use bullying/intimidation tactics on Drew only to have her one up him and throw it right back in his face. The back and forth between them is so much fun
Intel Chicky Reads Romance (Kara Merideth)
Loved it!

Another fantastic read about a couple of delinquents with a lot more depth than at first glance. Great storyline with the kind of epic love that will leave you with all the warm fuzzies. This one was a bit of a slow burn, but with tons of chemistry ❤.

Story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trope: Enemies to lovers
Angst: 😱😱😱
Smexy: 🔥🔥🔥
JenMcJ
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, ku
Another good book about unsupervised high school kids trying to do their best in a shitty world. This one ended on a bit of a happier ending than the first book in the series but getting there was tough.

I think I would have liked this book as much as the first if there was as much "getting to know you" time together but the tradeoff was the more hopeful ending.

My biggest problem (and this is on me) was that I don't remember why Zepp was in jail and for how long from the first book. It was mentio
Marzia
Jun 26, 2022 rated it really liked it
Why did I have to fall for the crazy rich girl? A crazy poor girl would have gotten pissed and gone to a friend's house to bitch about it, because she wouldn't be able to afford to jet off to France to sulk and drown herself in Champagne on a yacht.
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
STORY: ★★★★
PROOFREADING: ★★
OVERALL: ★★★.5

STORY:
Although this is your typical story of the rich girl who’s forced to attend the school on the other side of the tracks where she falls for the bad boy hottie, I ended up absolutely loving Drew and Bellamy!!! There’s just something about the way Cole and Lovell write that makes the characters feel so believable!!! Bellamy really is hot, and Drew is one of the most feisty female characters I’ve ever met!! Plus Bellamy‘s friends, Wolf and Hendrix, are
The Smutbrarians
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feels 2
Steam 2
Storyline 3.5
Overall Rating 3.5
Kindle eArc provided by Authors
Reviewed by Stephanie

This is the second book in the Dayton High series but can be read as a stand-alone. This one started out smoking hot and heavy with two sexy strangers looking for a night of fun in the back of a van. Perfect start to a book if you ask me. It definitely had my attention right away. What was supposed to be a walk on the wide side turned into a little more than these characters expected.

“It wasn’t just
Ga Books LoverX
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wowzers y'all, nothing is held back in Dayton High. The characters are complicated, dramatic, and and down right dirty! No Good is about bad boy Bellamy and new girl Drew and how their chemistry explodes from the pages like no other!

All in all this book was fun to read and the authors did a good job of portraying the plot! The chemistry was off the charts and the story was dripping with drama, I give it 4 outta 5 stars and am looking forward to what is next with these characters!

PS: Thank you t
michelle (augustinereads)

I loved No Prince so I was really excited when the authors announced that this was going to be a series.
I really liked No Good but I didn’t enjoy it as much as I enjoyed No prince and it was a bit too long.
Isabelle MBTL

4.5 STARS REVIEW

Young Adult/New Adult, Contemporary Romance, High School Bully, Enemies-to-Lovers

First Person, Dual-POV

This is book #2 of Dayton series, but it can be read as a standalone. Even though the setting is the same and the characters are interconnected each book has a different couple and their story arch is completed by the end of the story.

Contains issues and situations some may find triggering.

Multifaceted characters, with great, fast-p

Renee
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing

He was the reprobate king of Dayton high. I was the bitter princess cast out of my kingdom. And we were at war. It started off with a lie, and a one-night stand gone terribly wrong. Although I knew nothing good would come from my encounter with Bellamy West, the small town's gorgeous bad boy, I didn't expect him to throw jet fuel onto the already flaming wreckage of my life. Then step back with a sexy
Tees_BookCave
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What have I just read? This book was pure epic! This was an enemies to lovers at its finest, the game of who can one up one another. To getting her fired, to getting him arrested, what could possibly go wrong.

Oh I know, lines become blurred and that hate that you have once harboured is starting to thin out and is turning into a craving of lust, and stolen touches. This good girl has gone to the bad side and you can’t help but just hold on and enjoy this ride.

When I first found out about this b
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'No Good' is the second book of the 'Dayton' series by this author. Told in dual Perspectives , this book was definitely one of the best enemies to lovers trope ever!

Drew and Bellamy are love and I absolutely loved their banter. What I liked the most was the spirit Drew had. She gave as good as she got and that definitely made this book a lot better than it could have been.

Drew and Bellamy have been at war for years. They both love tormenti
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bellamy West is the king of the school, the bad boy all the girl clamor for, and the one man Drew wishes she had never caught the eye of. Every time she turns around he is there, invading her space, making advances and lude comments that bother her more than she cares to admit. When her father had her sent to Dayton High she never thought she'd be fending off some handsome troublemaker and his hood alum friends, but she is, and every interaction they have the more dangerous things get.

There is n
_book_topia_
Bellamy West take my heart and abuse it however you so wish. TAKE IT!!!

Jesus Christ. Had I known these dirty mouthed Dayton hoodlums would take over my life and my sense of morality I would have read them sooner.

Bellamy West is a bad boy with a heart of gold. Pure gold. He has absolutely nothing to offer anyone, least of all Drew Morgan. But yet he offers her everything. He made my knees week and my heart stutter. He’s probably the most sane of the bunch so far. But he’s still on a level of psyc
Felicity 'Flick'
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve just finished this book and oh my goodness. Stevie and Lp have done it again. I didn’t know how much I missed reading No Prince until I started reading No Good. I missed the guys, I missed Hendrix and his wacky but funny way. The Little Einstein’s song will never be the same thanks to him.

Bellamy is a bad boy, is a guy you don’t want to mess with. You deal on his turf, say goodbye to your car or house as he will make an example out of you with his friends - Wolf and Hendrix.
Walk the corri
Sarah Slusarczyk
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Take a seat and get comfortable readers, this book is going to take you on an adventure that you won’t soon forget. Stevie J Cole and LP Lovell sure know how to write the bad boys that I can say for sure, Bellamy and the guys of Dayton are rough and tumble, down and dirty, bad boys.

Dayton High welcomes the new girl on the block, Drew. The rich girl with Daddy issues didn’t know what she was in-store for at the new school, but Bellamy sure wasn’t it. Drew, however, isn’t your typical spoiled pri
Mar-Mar bookaholic
Yesterday night I finished this book and finally over 3 months my first 5 star read!

It's high school and not everyone's cup of tea, but it worked for me. There is a bit bullying but h is pretty psycho, so she gives him hell. What I love about this series, is that H's are not rich and they don't end up winning lottery.

This here has rich h and poor H. They are so worlds apart but the sexual pull is strong. Also, usually I need a smexy times like 25% into the book but here it will happen around 70%
Jen Jen
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These two ladies know how to write a book.
Bellamy West is you typical bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks. He runs the schools, he owns the school, girls want a piece of him , and guys want to be him. With a reputation to protect and keep up, Bellamy comes face to face with the one person that could bring the bad boy to his knees.
Drew Morgan is your typical rich girl living on daddy's money. She just got kicked out of boarding school, now she's headed to Dayton High School, where the slum
Bibliobi
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No Good is so good. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
In the book two we go back to Dayton High and Bellamy is having trouble with new girl Drew. What I liked is that story wasn't just rich girl meets bad guy, but two different people finding home in eachother. Bellamy made me want to go in the book and hug him. Lovell and Cole know how to make bad boy be bad and still make you want to protect him from the world. Drew,a rich girl meets the poor world. She knows money makes the world go round but in this new school she finds
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Jenna, ☆☆☆☆

This was an absolutely fantastic story!! Both main characters were great in their own ways. Bellamy, the bad boy, poor kid yet there was so much more to him than what you think. And our heroine Drew was the rich girl but not your typical rich girl at all. I enjoyed how their story flowed. My favorite part about this book was the quick attraction that happened. But the work up to them falling in love was such a slow boil that I really just fell in absolute love with that part. It was
KDRBCK
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
NG by S. J. Cole and L.P. Lovell is a stand-alone and book two in the Dayton series. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order. The previous book is No Prince, Zepp and Monroe's story.
NG is Drew and Ballamy's story. Drew is a 17 year old, rich girl with . lets say special parents, her father is a piece of work, her mother is absent. She has to attend a new highschool in a neighboring town. And here reigns Bellamy and his merry men. B is the perfect anti-hero. Rude, bad l
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add page count 2 6 Apr 13, 2021 03:57AM

• Bully King (Love is Love, #1)
  • Richer than God
  • Fight Dirty (Black Rose Kisses, #1)
  • Treachery (Antihero Inferno, #1)
  • Unholy Union
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Here Lives a Corpse (Here Lies #1)
  • Well this Sucks
  • Rule of a Kingdom  (Kingdom Duet, #0.5)
  • Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)
  • Boy of Ruin (Unsainted #4)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Kings of Westbrook High (The Kingston Brothers, #1)
  • Stolen Heir (Brutal Birthright, #2)
  • Defy You  (Rebel Ink #3)
  • Lyrical (Academy of Stardom, #2)
  • Unholy Intent (Unholy Union Duet #2)
See top shelves…
Stevie J. Cole likes to write realistic stories with raw, gritty characters you should hate but can't help but to love.

She's obsessed with rock music, loves sloths, and has an unnatural obsession with British accents.

Her books are not recommended for the faint of heart.

Dayton (3 books)
  • No Prince  (Dayton, #1)
  • No Romeo

News & Interviews

It’s hard to believe the year 2022 is already coming to an end. That went fast, didn’t it? Still, there’s just enough time to wedge in a...