Start by marking “Unfolding Kiara (The Unfolding Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
Unfolding Kiara (The Unfolding Duet #2)

Unfolding Kiara

(The Unfolding Duet #2)

She shouldn’t have craved him to touch her, kiss her, and imagine his ruggedly handsome face while touching herself.
He shouldn’t have wanted her on her knees and imagine doing all the filthy things to her and her body.
It was wrong.
He was a player and she was with someone else.
But it was too late.
Kiara Sharma and Ethan Kane were once best friends and more than that, they we
Kindle Edition
Published October 26th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Unfolding Kiara, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unfolding Kiara

Start your review of Unfolding Kiara (The Unfolding Duet #2)
Yoneidis Martín Martínez
I ❤️❤️it even though I have passed a good part of the book with a heavy hart and 😭.
The books have 4 parts:
1 . The letter and diary of Kiara when explains to Ethan all her suffering while she and Ethan were best friends and then a couple. 😭
2. 6 years have passed since Kiara left Ethan. Ethan is an Olympic swimmer and a model, a bit of a manwhore and a dominant between the sheets. Kiara is a successful writer and a teacher and she is about to marry a model name Jake. He is the one who got Ethan i
BeerMe_BookClub
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
We were lucky enough to receive a arc of unfolding kiara by @authormahimistry .. we have been waiting for this book after the major book hanger we had from unfolding Ethan (must read go download it) this story was sooo worth the wait !! This best friend to lovers story gets even more complicated and beautiful! We got kiaras diary 🙌🏻🙌🏻 she was writing it before & while her and Ethan were together & mannn was that heart breaking to read 😔 it makes you understand while things played out the way the ...more
Jenny Troutman
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emotional Rollercoaster at the beginning (hence the trigger warning) this book is by far an absolute heart stopping, tear jerking, heart warming, put you in the moment type of book. Its nothing short of what you would expect from the author as she comes through yet again with this sequel. Past ex bestfriends/ex lovers reunited to only find that old flame is still there and stronger than it ever was even after all those years.... although they have moved on and found new lovers and lew lives , th ...more
Hayley Tackett
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Booksaddict2020
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
After leaving for NYU, Ethan reads the letter Kiara wrote to him and with a heavy heart he tries to move on. 6 years later, he is a playboy model, Ethan and Kiara accidently meet again. They are like magnetic poles who cannot be pulled away from each other.

The story is divided into 4 parts, each will make the readers go through a swirl of emotions while reading. The story is sweet and romantic with a lot of steamy scenes and particularly emotional with the constant ups and downs. Ethan and Kiara
Haileyy
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I literally picked up just to read a couple of chapters but I literally COULDN’T PUT THE BOOK DOWN. So I binged read it all night and when I finished the book there was a satisfaction and happiness that you get only when you have finished a very good book. Throughout the book there was a smile on my face. There was not a single part of the story that made me bored or made me keep the book down. It was enthralling, funny, well written, cheesy, and i just love love love the characters . It kept me ...more
Cadence Lorch
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOODNESS! This was a book I was unable to put down. I read the whole thing in a day, because well I would not put it down. I had waited and waited for this book to come out and I was lucky enough to receive an ARC.
I have been trying to find all the words to write a review about this amazing book! I will start with HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! Book 1 in this series in Unfolding Ethan and is a must read before reading Unfolding Kiara.

Unfolding Kiara is a book that is going to send readers on an emo
Mahi Mistry
Oct 21, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
♥︎ Limited Sale Alert! ♥︎
Unfolding Ethan is available for 99 cents till 28th October!

Grab your copy now! Available on Amazon, Apple iBooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Google Play!
Kelchickbooklover
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mulan
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such an emotional book. Ethan and Kiara had such explosive chemistry together and you really wanted them to be a couple and French their HEA. They had so much to overcome to get there and some of these obstacles are hard to deal with. The story was very well written, and you can just feel so much love and heartbreak in this story. It is well-worth the read!

I rate this book 4.5 stars.

I received a free advanced review copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving my fair and honest opinion
Kristine L.
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kiara and Ethan. What can you say but that it was everything you wanted after the first story. This brought so many emotions to the surface. I enjoyed going through the ups and downs and getting to enjoy the funny and sexy story. I had to finish the story as the characters and the storyline sucks you in and doesn't let you go. Loved the conclusion of their HEA> I look forward to reading more from this author. I received an ARC copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Lisa
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
More Farts to the Heart

I loved reading more about Kiara and Ethan. This book did so much to show what is going on in someone's head when the have depression and anxiety. I felt so understood reading the beginning of the book while also getting to enjoy a funny, sexy story about our favorite best friends. I loved this second installment and look forward to reading more of Mahi's books in the future.
Precious Fariñas
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It has been a roller coaster of emotions reading this awesome book! 🤩😍 An extraordinary love story. ❤️💞 Be ready and bring lots of courage, excitement, laughter and tears while reading it. 😁😍 More to come! ❤️🙏
Cristina
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow...Ethan and Kiara are back in Unfolding Kiara, telling more of their story 6 years later. As soon as I saw the authors note at the beginning regarding triggers, I knew this would be an emotional rollercoaster and it did not disappoint! Ethan and Kiara are so perfect for each other and oh man the STEAM with this pair!!!!!! What a read!!
gina
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-of-2020
Unfolding Kiara by Mahi Mistry.

I was given this book for my honest review. I started by buying Unfolding Ethan and reading that first and I am so glad I did. The book I believe would have been just as good on its own but I really enjoyed getting the “backstory” to Unfolding Kiara. I love Kiara’s personality and truly believe the things she went through were very real and relatable for anyone who is battle mental illness. Ethan’s character is every girls’ dream, he is sweet, understanding and lov
Amy Farrell
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg....Hot, sexy, beautiful!!!

Okay I read her book unfolding Ethan back in the summer when she got discoverd and was hooked!! Like read it 3 times good! she delivered another beautiful read and I'm on my second read with Unfolding Kiara book, since Monday. You'll fall in love with character's and the sex & love towards Ethan & Kiara is breath taking and sucks you into their love!
Aya Ahmed
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Was on edge the whole time
Made me want to cry
Loved it
Cassy Marquis
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Read

If you like a good steamy book then look no further. This book is sinfully delicious. Read the first book Unfolding Ethan then this one. You won't be disappointed!!!
Athena D.
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 STARS

Unfolding Kiara by Mahi Mistry is a MUST read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!
JL Roberts
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***Copy was given in exchange for an honest review***

So book two just came in like a friggin wrecking ball!
Book one was the beginning and end of a first love for Kiara and Ethan. They started as Bffs and then became lovers and were just head over heels for one another but then Kiara was just gone.
Sooo skip to book two and the first part of the book was Kiara's journal to Ethan explaining all the reasons she left. **Might have triggers for some** but she was in a dark place needed to fix hersel
Cat Nunez
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is the conclusion of Ethan and Kiara’s story and I loved it, since I finished book 1 I wanted to know what had happened to their relationship and I enjoyed every page.

Now they’re both 25 and more mature, and we get to read about different times of their story, first Kiara’s journal after she disappeared at 18, then their meeting after 6 years and finally their relationship of cohabiting and their friendship.

I loved Ethan’s new side and despite being a dominant there was some light BDS
Michelle
Nov 01, 2020 rated it liked it
I received a free ARC from Goodreads New Adult Book Club for the promise of an honest review.

It was okay. I hadn't read the first book Unfolding Ethan so I borrowed it from Kindle Unlimited. I do recommend that you read Unfolding Ethan first.

Unfolding Kiara is the sequel to Unfolding Ethan which ends in a cliffhanger. Unfolding Kiara starts with Kiara's journal entries addressed to Ethan. This is to help explain why Kiara acted the way she did.

It has now been 6 years since Kiara and Ethan have
Tori
Nov 03, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Shallow River
  • Perfectly Oblivious (Perfect #1)
  • Bending the Rules (The Dating Playbook #1)
  • Breaking the Rules (The Dating Playbook #2)
  • Defining the Rules (The Dating Playbook #3)
  • My Big Fat Fake Engagement
  • My Big Fat Fake Wedding
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • The Chase (Briar U, #1)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • Always Only You (Bergman Brothers, #2)
  • Only When It's Us (Bergman Brothers, #1)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
Mahi Mistry has been writing since she was in middle-school. Soon, she fell in love with writing passionate steamy romances. Her stories have elements of humour, suspense and character development. Mahi’s main purpose in her life is to make one person happy every day, even if that is a stranger reading her book and rooting for the main couple or her cats by giving them extra treats.

She enjoys simp

The Unfolding Duet (2 books)
  • Unfolding Ethan (The Unfolding Duet #1)

News & Interviews