Start by marking “See Me (Tycoon's Temptation #1)” as Want to Read:
See Me (Tycoon's Temptation #1)

See Me

(Tycoon's Temptation #1)

She believes in family…

Ever since Kennedi Chase was a little girl, she dreamed of one day owning her mother's bakery boutique, Chase Confections. Now that she does, she’ll do everything she can to keep it running. When a hotshot businessman—emphasis on hot—threatens everything she holds dear, Kennedi bakes up an unconventional plan to protect her family legacy.

He believes
Published May 27th 2020 by Tule Publishing Group (first published October 30th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about See Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about See Me

Start your review of See Me (Tycoon's Temptation #1)
InD'tale Magazine
Rating: 4.5/5.0

Readers will adore this modern love story about two unlikely people falling for each other despite their best efforts.

Read full review in the 2020 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Maria
Jun 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Received an Advance Reader Copy in exchange for a fair review
2.5 stars.
An unlikely romance between a tycoon and a determined heroine with clashing objectives, “See Me”, by Michele Arris (Tule Publishing), focus on business world and the problems Trenton and Kennedi have to face while they navigate their instant attraction and relationship.
I liked that the hero is considerate and tender beneath the alpha male persona. Kennedi is dealing with serious and heartbreaking issues – her father’s dementi
Liza Lorenz
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There’s nothing like discovering a new author you know will continue to offer you hours of entertainment from here on in. I believe I’ve done just that with author Michele Arris.

I don’t remember how I happened upon See Me — probably recommended by another author. Thanks to whoever that was.

What I liked:

A touch of mystery/intrigue — the Chase family’s business is in trouble. Looks like Kennedi’s father is the culprit? But is he? This kept me guessing.

Great chemistry — she’s feisty and stubborn, b
Claire Marti
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to receive an early copy of See Me, the latest book and the first in a new series from Michele Arris. Wow! I really enjoyed Kennedi and Trenton's story. This book is an intense, emotional read. Both main characters are strong, powerful people with realistic flaws and problems.

The author creates an entire world by the waterfront and her descriptions of all the delicious sweets from Kennedi's bakery business were so tempting I had to go buy a cupcake. The chemistry and passiona
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

‘See Me‘ begins the ‘Tycoon’s Temptation‘ series with an emotional, sizzling romance that you might mistake for enemies to lovers, at first… no, these two may be on opposite sides but the attraction is too hot for enemies.

I liked them both for different reasons. Kennedi will do anything she needs to do to protect what is hers or her family. No one is taking Chase Confections from her, not even a hot developer who thinks he’s calling the shots.

Trenton has been wearing
Sue
I received this arc from Tule Publishing in exchange for an honest review. See Me was my first book by Michele Arris. I enjoyed the book. It was easy to read, steamy, entertaining and an interesting storyline. The book featured Kennedi Avery Chase and Trenton Shaw. Kennedi and her two best friends own a very upscale bakery, Chase Confections. Also her father was recently diagnosed as having a brain tumor, causing dementia. He has been put into a very expensive and exclusive care facility, leavin ...more
Eileen
Jul 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tule
I really enjoyed Kennedi and Trenton’s story in See Me by Michele Arris, book one in her Tycoon’s Temptation series. This is story has these two start out at odds with each other. Kennedi is trying to keep a hot shot and handsome businessman from razing her bakery boutique; the one she inherited from her mother. At the same time she is trying to help keep her father’s business afloat while he is ill. Trenton, a real estate developer, will do anything to succeed. A new parking garage is essential ...more
Paula
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
See Me by Michele Arris is an enjoyable contemporary romance. While this author is new to me this book does not to read as a debut. It has a polished plot even if somewhat predictable with great character development. I say it was somewhat predictable because there is a bit of intrigue about the bakery’s financial problems but because it is a romance I expected love to win in the end. That kept me guessing until it was revealed completely.

Kennedi Chase and Trenton Shaw are strong complex charact
Ann
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kennedi is working hard to keep her mother's legacy of a bakery running. She is trying to keep her father's business alive since he made some bad investments. She is fighting Trenton Shaw and his mega corporation to save both. This is book 1 in the Tycoon's Temptation series. This story is emotional as it deals with dementia in a parent which can be heartbreaking. I received a copy of this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review. ...more
Phylis Carpenter
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that i have read of Michele Arris and I loved it. All I have to say is I need to know if Trenton has a brother I can have. This is one of those books that starts off good and gets better as it goes. It has so many things going on that trying to leave this review I found myself giving some of the best parts away So all I am going to say is if you want a great read you should read this book. I will be reading more of her books in the future.

Sherri Babb
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a great start to this new series. From the moment I picked it up it grabbed my attention. Kennedi and Trenton are both strong characters. The chemistry between these two is very, very hot! I loved the story line it was hot but intriguing at the same time. I look forward to reading more books by this author. I voluntarily reviewed this book in exchange for an honest review.
Yvonne
Mar 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
LOVED IT ❤

I loved Trenton and Kennedi's story. I loved and enjoyed reading this series. I read them backwards I started with book 3 first then I saw book 2,and finally saw 1. That said I enjoyed reading all, and would recommend reading this series. Good job Ms.Arris, thank you hoping to read some more of your books. 🙏
Debra  M.
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received the See Me ARC in exchange for a honest review,the book caught my attention along with the Blurb.Kennedi Chase grew up around the bakery her mom owned and ran and always dreamed of carrying on the legacy of Chase Connfections until Casino Owner Trenton Shaw comes along has other ideas for the bakery lot.Can these two come to some kind of agreement?
Kay Dee
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Caliente!

Thus, my first read by Ms. Arris, and it’s freshly served! Trenton and Kennedi’s chemistry is off the charts, their first meet epic, and their realization of true love visceral!
Paula Pugh
Jun 23, 2020 rated it liked it
If you are into novels with a ton of sex scenes in them, See Me is meant for you. It was a little too much for me, but I’m old so what do I know?
Louise Bird
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book. I had the pleasure of reading an arc of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.
I loved it, strong storyline with real life scenarios and characters you got to know.
Donnajo
I voluntarily read a advanced reader's copy of this book for a honest opinion

A new to me author Michele Arris. First book in the Tycoon's Temptation series See Me.
It took me awhile to get into this book but once I did it was enjoyable.
The storyline was intense and emotional at times. I look forward to reading the next in series and more by Michele Arris.
Sandi Ramirez
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once I started reading See Me no one saw me until I hit the end of this book. I can not wait until I can read the next book in this series from Author Michele Arris. I am so excited to find a new author to me to read and stalk too. This book hit all my bells and whistles for a good sexy read. K. Avery Chase owns an upscale bakery but her dad by the same name own a real estate firm that need to be run. Let's just say life get very interesting really quickly. Make sure you have plenty of You Time ...more
Barbara Simmons
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honesty in Relationship

Strong character portrayals, hot sex scenes. I liked the boldness of the heroine, which makes the fact that she didn't confront her lover with revealed facts a little out of character for her. It was a quick, unpredictable read.
Alexa Rowan
Kizzy
Oct 30, 2019
Tricia Arthur
Feb 18, 2020

• Wanted by the Marshal (Angel Point, #2)
  • The Baby Contract (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #4)
  • How to Catch a Cowboy (Riverrun Ranch, #3)
  • A Spark of Romance
  • Feels Like Home (With Love, From Kurrajong Crossing, #1)
  • Matilda Next Door (Outback Brides Return to Wirralong Book 1)
  • The Cowboy Comes Undone (The Burlesons of Texas, #1)
  • Red Hot Texan (Corbyn Sisters of Last Stand, #1)
  • Lone Star Homecoming (Texas Justice, #5)
  • A Cowboy's Proposal (The Shannon Sisters, #1)
  • Matched  (Navy Seals of Little Creek #2)
  • Issued (Navy Seals of Little Creek, #1)
  • Wrangling the Cowboy's Heart (Rodeo Romeos, #2)
  • Broken
  • Serenity's Song (Outback Brides Return to Wirralong, #3)
  • Waking Up Married (The Bourbon Brothers, #5)
  • Maeve's Baby (Outback Brides Return to Wirralong #2)
  • The Way Forward (Heart of Colton, #1)
Michele Arris is a RWA Golden Heart® award-winning author in steamy contemporary romance. Her work is edgy and downright steamy with a melting pot of strong, diverse characters.

Michele grew up in the south and currently lives in the northeast. When she isn’t stationed in front of her laptop spilling her wayward imagination onto the page, she’s jotting scenes in her head.

“It’s enjoyable to write st

Tycoon's Temptation (2 books)
  • Catch Me (Tycoon's Temptation, #2)